SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amberly Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:07 am

@nd4reality @CHO

Good Day -

nd4reality - What specifically did you read about possible trouble? I was so pulling for Zach - however, not really
knowing why he pulled himself out - it is difficult to say whether Rachel only picked Tino due to him being the last
man standing or she was 100% selecting him in the end any way.

Some are saying that Zach left because he was not feeling it - unless something was said in the FS - how do you
go from "I am falling in love with you" to "I have to leave" - if that is indeed what his conversation with Jesse is all
about. Or did the Powers That Be- promise him a shot at being the Bachelor later in the season to cause
drama and push him the other way, telling him that Rachel will choose Tino? Crazy thoughts - I know - just wanted to mention.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:33 pm

No social media from either Gabby or Rachel. Kind expecting that for the rest of the season now that it’s been three weeks they haven’t done it.

Edit to add Rachel tweeted about Erich’s dad after the east coast airing.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:16 pm

Erich post after htds. He posted a kiss on the second slide similar to Tino did after his 1on1.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:45 pm

Gabby left a message on Erich’s post of his dad
https://www.instagram.com/p/ChlQTuVOqb7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 77a16710

I don’t think they follow each other and she’s not tagged,

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:03 pm

I just watched Zach’s HTD for the first time, and Rachel is making it blatantly clear that she isn’t in love nor falling for Zach like at all, IMO. Everything she said about him is just that he is perfect for someone but not her.

I would not be surprised if Zach senses that she isn’t in love with him and that’s why he may leave - he is pouring his heart out to her and she is giving him nothing in return.

Zach for Bach! His family was so nice and he just seems very genuine to me! JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:31 am

@southerngirlatheart I haven’t watched the episode yet as we are travelling Europe (so fun!). But I said a few weeks ago that I think Zach self eliminates because it’s so obvious to him that Rachel is all in for Tino.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:51 pm

Jason posted a reel earlier of him doing a handstand on his skateboard with the caption “boys are dumb” which is a nod to Gabby.  She said it to Erich on night 1 when she was talking about her hair extensions and she tweeted it to Rachel during the episode when 3 guys rejected her rose at the rose ceremony. It also could be a reference to his saying he wouldn’t propose at the HTD and him now thinking he was dumb for hesitating. The reel uses a sexy song “boy let’s make a movie”.  

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2e663910

A few people commented about the nod to Gabby in the short time the reel was up.  He deleted it shortly after posting and reposted with a different caption and song.  He also storied a photo from the shows IG grid that showcases Gabby’s joy, just like he did with his Paris post.

https://instagram.com/stories/jason.alabaster/2911991228949532747?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChpmcW7Jfk4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I’m not sure why he deleted the first reel, but maybe he thought it gave away the ending with the nod to Gabby?  I don’t think it did.  Anyway, Jason’s posts/stories, although they are few, always seem romantic and putting Gabby on a pedastal. I think he may be F1.  All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:04 pm

Is Erich making demands on Gabby for the fantasy date ? The preview sounds like Erich is saying that he doesn't want her to sleep with anyone else.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:15 pm

Erich liked a picture of Gabby from his HTD on Carey's Instagram yesterday. And Gabby posted that same picture in her stories.

Last edited by patri1610 on Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:19 pm

mbl wrote:Jason posted a reel earlier of him doing a handstand on his skateboard with the caption “boys are dumb” which is a nod to Gabby.  She said it to Erich on night 1 when she was talking about her hair extensions and she tweeted it to Rachel during the episode when 3 guys rejected her rose at the rose ceremony. It also could be a reference to his saying he wouldn’t propose at the HTD and him now thinking he was dumb for hesitating.  The reel uses a sexy song “boy let’s make a movie”.  

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2e663910

A few people commented about the nod to Gabby in the short time the reel was up.  He deleted it shortly after posting and reposted with a different caption and song.  He also storied a photo from the shows IG grid that showcases Gabby’s joy, just like he did with his Paris post.

https://instagram.com/stories/jason.alabaster/2911991228949532747?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChpmcW7Jfk4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I’m not sure why he deleted the first reel, but maybe he thought it gave away the ending with the nod to Gabby?  I don’t think it did.  Anyway, Jason’s posts/stories, although they are few, always seem romantic and putting Gabby on a pedastal. I think he may be F1.  All IMO
Could this "boys are dumb" quote also mean that he's having regrets about maybe leaving or not being ready to propose to Gabby? If he's F1, why didn't he post about his HTD in his grid instead of just a picture of Gabby in his stories?

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:23 pm

In this interview, Gabby says she had strong feelings for multiple guys, but was picky about saying the world "love". And for the rest of the season, she says there are ups and dows, but we'll see who fights for each other.

https://youtu.be/GdTLgfl3_4Y

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:52 pm

@patri1610 after his Paris date, he waited until Thursday to post on his grid about it, so there is still time if we’re going by his usual timing. I think it’s very possible that he has been giving space to Erich, as I think is appropriate. Jason left a nice comment n Erich’s tribut post to his father “Sending love brother ❤“. So he may want to post but not about his date just yet.

The original post feels like Gabby may have have had a hand in creating. The “boys are dumb” caption seems like her sense of humor.

Of course, as you suggest, Jason also may have regrets. I tend to think the reason that the show revealed his discussion about engagement with his mother is because it ultimately isn’t an issue for him and Gabby.

I’m very concerned about what Erich says to Gabby in the promo that picturing the girl he’s in love with doing that with someone else is crushing to him. If it’s about sex, that suggests that Jason is still there at the time. I wouldn’t want Gabby to get engaged and feel guilt that she crushed her fiancé and don’t like that Erich said that to her. It’s understandable to have feelings about it, but it’s a part of the show and I don’t think contestants should put gates around what leads can do, especially because sex is a big part of a relationship.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG