SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:32 am

“You changed your story so many times, I’m done.”

“Tell me why you did what you did.”

From the looks of it, Tino did something that Rachel disapproves of AFTER FILMING WAS DONE. I’m wondering if it’s really that he liked other women’s photos when he came back from filming. It was him right, who did that?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:36 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:“You changed your story so many times, I’m done.”

From the looks of it, Tino did something that Rachel disapproves of AFTER FILMING WAS DONE. I’m wondering if it’s really that he liked other women’s photos when he came back from filming. It was him right, who did that?

Yup that was Tino but it seemed like they had shvs after that. I’m wondering if it’s multiple issues since. Remember before MTA he suddenly got really quiet for like a few weeks. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:44 am

smg2587 wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:“You changed your story so many times, I’m done.”

Yup that was Tino but it seemed like they had shvs after that. I’m wondering if it’s multiple issues since. Remember before MTA he suddenly got really quiet for like a few weeks. Jmo.

I think it definitely looks like a post season breakup. Not sure but the truth always comes out. Maybe some spoilers before the finale. Someone on another board said she has the same nails as she did at the MTA. Also I remember her posting some Cryptic stories and tic toks. Tino was quiet but also posted that one story about not giving up on you. And the one story just the other day it was the song “one number away” about a guy missing his ex. I remember thinking that is a strange song to post. Clearly not something you would post if things were going good. Wish we didn’t have to wait two weeks to see what actually happened. Going to be dramatic! 😳

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:46 am

The missing Sc surfaced tonight when Gabby told Erich that she loved him and they hugged several times there was a shot from the back of the couch.

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:44 am

I’ll bet Gabby and Erich can’t wait to get out of this bubble.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:14 am

I was really hoping for two love stories but guess that’s a pipe dream now.

Anyone want to guess how they break down the two episodes?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:26 am

"If" there is trouble in paradise for Rachael and there was a break-up - do you think she would consider any of her
F4? I was not really happy about the way she handled her date with Zach - he did not deserve what appears
to be happening.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:07 am

Amberly wrote:"If" there is trouble in paradise for Rachael and there was a break-up - do you think she would consider any of her
F4?  I was not really happy about the way she handled her date with Zach - he did not deserve what appears
to be happening.

RS posted the spoiler on post season this morning. Going to be messy. And no imho Rachel does not go back to any of her other guys. Sad Tino and Rachel have to watch their finale then lay out their break up in national tv. So sad!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:20 am

@LaineyG - Thank you!

If it does play-out as RS stated - similar to Hannah. Sad for Rachel - she really wanted it to work for her. Didn't Gabby have a question posted to her in a recent Podcast - asking about what she thought of Rachel's choice and she "walked"
around the question - this is what I heard - so not sure if it is true. If true - that could mean that "something" did
happen between Rachel/Tino. She had 2 other great men - Aven & Zach - Oh well - we will see!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:59 am

I still think it's possible that Rachel could go back to Zach. Producers emphasized how well she got along with his family, how much they had in common, how they shared a sense of humor, had fun together ... The only thing that concerns me - night one - Zach never approached Rachel - and Rachel never sought Zach out either - not physically attracted ?? Shy on Zach's part ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:38 am

Run Zach and AVEN run ! (If they are even on the future radar)

Jmo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:40 am

nd4reality wrote:Run Zach and AVEN run ! (If they are even on the future radar)

Jmo

You don't think Rachel could go back to Zach ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 69 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG