SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:07 pm

I really have to disagree but that Is JMO mostly because there is no evidence that Nate left or was sent home .. there could have been 2 dates filmed on the same day .. and could be that RS has his last guy identified correctly as well

Looking back at RSs posts and info the only one confirmed still for FSs is Tino
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:51 pm

Per a post in other thread per RS Johnny (and Tyler) got sent home at HTD RC So didn’t make it to
Mexico (so still possible for Nate to be in the running for F3 .. Jason . Erich . Nate)

** Johnny DePhillipo

Tyler Norris

smg2587 wrote:
Per RS Johnny D and Tyler went home during htd rc. Both are home now.

Seen the picture of Justin B with his family on Mother’s Day so doesn’t believe he was a Gabby’s fourth htd. Believes there is a fourth because no one told him yet she only had three htds. Just doesn’t know who it is.**
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:41 pm

Jeepers wrote:I really have to disagree but that Is JMO mostly because there is no evidence that Nate left or was sent home .. there could have been 2 dates filmed on the same day .. and could be that RS has his last guy identified correctly as well

Looking back at RSs posts and info the only one confirmed still for FSs is Tino
What dates are you thinking could be filmed on the same day.....Keeping in mind the time needed for travelling and also geographically speaking.  Of course we need to keep in mind that the dates for HTD's were confirmed with SM postings.

Episodes 7/8 - HTDs (4 - 3) (AVEN(HTD), ERICH(HTD), JASON(HTD), JOHNNY(HTD), JUSTIN B.(HTD), TINO(HTD), TYLER(HTD) , ZACH (HTD))
RACHEL
4/23: HTD #1: AVEN - SALEM, MA-----TWEETS OF HTD ON 4/23------horsedrawn carriage, Crowhaven store, and family home
4/24: Travel
4/25: HTD #2: TYLER - WILDWOOD NJ---TWEETS OF HTD ON 4/25---boardwalk? - carnival - family
4/26: Travel
4/27: HTD #3: ZACH - ORANGE, CA-------PER RS
4/28: Travel
4/29: HTD #4: TINO - LA, CA -------- per bachelorwhatever IG -
4/30: 8th Rose Ceremony:

ELIMINATED:   TYLER

GABBY:
4/24: HTD #1: ERICH - BEDMINSTER, NJ------Natirar Park and family home
4/25: Travel
4/26: HTD #2 : JASON - NEW ORLEANS, LA----
4/27: Travel
4/28: HTD #3:  JOHNNY - NORTH PALM BEACH, FL----
4/29: HTD #4:  
4/30: 8th Rose Ceremony:

ELIMINATED: JOHNNY D?(IG changes - deleted a post)

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:58 pm

I think 2 HTDs could have been done on the end of the time frame on the same day .. (also 2 of Rachel’s are very close together distance wise so no need for a travel day there)

My other thought is that there is an error in the schedule prior to HTDs maybe by just one day .. there has to be time for 4 HTDs for each girl
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:59 pm

Jeepers wrote:On the filming schedule it says Nate got sent home episode 2 .. I think that may be premature seeing as he got the heli date with a kiss and the other SC of them hugging and him smiling .. makes me wonder if a HTD or Europe date at the very least .. I think he makes it a lot further. JMHO of course
In most seasons a heli date has happened in epi 2. I still think it is possible that he was sent home in epi 2 or at least epi 3. Right now we have no proof per say that he lasted longer.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:01 pm

Jeepers wrote:I think 2 HTDs could have been done on the end of the time frame on the same day .. (also 2 of Rachel’s are very close together distance wise so no need for a travel day there)

My other thought is that there is an error in the schedule prior to HTDs maybe by just one day .. there has to be time for 4 HTDs for each girl
I asked what dates could of been filmed on the same date with Gabby?  She's the person we are talking about here, right?  We do know of 3 dates that were filmed because of SM.  I just find this implausable as we are only talking about Gabby so how could she be in two different places on the same day?

Since you are so sure that Nate made it that long, where are his family? AND where could that fit into the schedule??

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:01 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:On the filming schedule it says Nate got sent home episode 2 .. I think that may be premature seeing as he got the heli date with a kiss and the other SC of them hugging and him smiling .. makes me wonder if a HTD or Europe date at the very least .. I think he makes it a lot further. JMHO of course
In most seasons a heli date has happened in epi 2.  I still think it is possible that he was sent home in epi 2 or at least epi 3.  Right now we have no proof per say that he lasted longer.

There is the second SC of them tho .. so I still believe he lasted longer .. doubtful Nate would have extra time with her in the evening like in the new SC 2 weeks in a row

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:04 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
In most seasons a heli date has happened in epi 2.  I still think it is possible that he was sent home in epi 2 or at least epi 3.  Right now we have no proof per say that he lasted longer.

There is the second SC of them tho .. so I still believe he lasted longer
You say there is a hugging one? Can we see in the sc's if they are possibly wearing same clothes as we have caps of them on other dates? OR are we seeing a hugging cap NOT showing any clothes so then one could say that they purposely released that hugging cap not showing clothing to fool sleuthers? Let's face it, they have done that so many times in the past

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

There is the second SC of them tho .. so I still believe he lasted longer
You say there is a hugging one?  Can we see in the sc's if they are possibly wearing same clothes as we have caps of them on other dates?  OR are we seeing a hugging cap NOT showing any clothes so then one could say that they purposely released that hugging cap not showing clothing to fool sleuthers?  Let's face it, they have done that so many times in the past

The hugging cap they have different outfits on .. they appear to be fairly casual clothes and it seems to be chilly out .. I keep thinking it may be from a HTD .. in Chicago and it would have been chilly in April .. enough for at least a sweater or light jacket

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:16 pm

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2ed4f110

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 30763f10

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:17 pm

So, what about the question I gave you about the HTD's?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6384p96-bachelorette-19-gabby-windey-rachel-recchia-f1-f6-sleuthing-spoilers#1519818

ETA: You said that maybe there was a mistake regarding the filming schedule....problem with that is that all dates on the filming schedule were confirmed by various SM posts from more than just RS.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:19 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I think 2 HTDs could have been done on the end of the time frame on the same day .. (also 2 of Rachel’s are very close together distance wise so no need for a travel day there)

I asked what dates could of been filmed on the same date with Gabby?  She's the person we are talking about here, right?  We do know of 3 dates that were filmed because of SM.  I just find this implausable as we are only talking about Gabby so how could she be in two different places on the same day?

Since you are so sure that Nate made it that long, where are his family? AND where could that fit into the schedule??

Both girls could have a date filmed on the same day in different places is what I meant .. his family is in Chicago .. maybe he didn’t make it to Mexico but that second SC shows to me he made it a ways

If Justin was home for Mother’s Day as has been reported then being in Mexico can’t be him

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG