SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2022 12:56 pm

ABC Sets Summer Premiere Dates for Historic Bachelorette Season, 3 Returning Game Shows and More

ABC has released its summer schedule, which includes a first-of-its-kind season of The Bachelorette and three returning game shows.

As revealed during The Bachelor‘s Season 26 finale, The Bachelorette Season 19 (premiering Monday, July 11 at 8/7c) will feature two bachelorettes: Gabby Windey and Rachel Recchia. Jesse Palmer will return as host.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* The-bachelorette-season-19-release-date-abc

tvline.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:41 pm

The Bachelorette: SEASON PREMIERE - 1901 (7/11)

“1901” – Gabby Windey and Rachel Recchia’s two-shot at love takes flight! A whopping 32 men arrive to the mansion with the hopes of wooing the ladies with their charm, but they’ll soon realize it’s going to take more than dashing good looks and a memorable entrance to win the heart of one of these Bachelorettes. Rachel and Gabby have put their breakups in the rearview and are ready to find their person … even if that means breaking all the rules on night one. A double-the-drama season for the books begins when “The Bachelorette” premieres MONDAY, JULY 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-1901-7-11/
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:27 pm

Night one pics are up.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:34 pm

smg2587 wrote:Night one pics are up.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

They must have added those after I posted. Thank You!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:24 pm

It doesn't look like there are to many crazy pranks other than no shirt guy. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:31 pm

Scene from episode 1 Rachel with Jordan V

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:47 pm

Limo order for night 1 per pics posted, now to find out if that is the actual order seen:

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Limo_o10
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Limo_o11

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:48 pm

I'm not spoiled and am looking forward to seeing this season. I'll probably watch at least the first 3 episodes before I think about looking at spoilers. I find that I enjoy it more that way if I go into the season with no expectations.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:24 pm

@Aunties_Love Historically, which has been more accurate in predicting the F1 — the actual order out of the limo (what you posted above) or the order that viewers see in the premiere? TYIA

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:31 pm

@mbl I'm not AL but we used to be able to not only have the number on the picture but the time as well. Then on premiere night, someone would post or jot down the edited limo exits and we'd compare. I found this link in our stats thread but didn't go through all the pages. There is probably more. Also the music played was a clue to the F1 when he exited the limo. IIRC they are either early out or later. I remember Josh/Andi was last. SCMIIW

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p12-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:35 pm

Sorry for the double post, I meant to respond to @albean99. If you feel like posting your unspoiled opinions, I'd love to read them. There are still non spoiler threads available.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5894-bachelorette-19-gabby-windey-rachel-recchia-no-spoilers-sleuthing

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 11 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Maddy
eusebeia
philphan
Jeepers
suzq
luvstx
Sprite
bluwavz
mbl
albean99
Aunties_Love