SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion Empty Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:47 am

So excited to be getting some updates!! According to Kaitlyn it will be around New Year's Eve, possibly that day, and Great Gasby theme! bachelornation - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion 1022092695

https://www.instagram.com/p/CejYfcopVse/

Amazon list: https://www.amazon.com/gcx/Kaitlyn-Bristowe/gfhz/events/?categoryId=hnd-infl-KB

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelornation - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion 8367-910 bachelornation - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion I_got_13 bachelornation - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:36 pm

It's going to be amazing, I just know it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:07 pm

A little teaser.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfC2YaVsdda/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:07 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:25 pm

In true K fashion she's all over the place laugh out loud probably not to reveal to much info.

I love it all. I can certainly see her in a pant suit during the wedding weekend, and everything else she mentions, 4 outfit changes? I imagine she'll have so many different looks from casual to extragavant and I can't wait!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:16 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:11 pm

The headline scared me. :nervous

I can understand how everything is booked with couples trying to catch up after so many postponements but they seem to be on opposite sides of the totem pole.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:56 am

I figured they couldn't make it to a New Years' wedding. They should just do what Kaitlyn wants to do-small wedding now, big party later.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelornation - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion 8367-910 bachelornation - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion I_got_13 bachelornation - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:05 pm

My husband and I had completely different ideas on our wedding also. I wanted to elope and he wanted traditional. I went along with him although it was a big no on having a reception line. We did walk around giving out grooms cake to everyone. They'll both need to compromise and maybe having a small ceremony and big party next year is a good way to do that. ITA with @Linds911 bachelornation - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:48 pm

@Linds911 good idea.

I went to a NYE wedding several years ago. When we found out that was the date the couple were getting married, we didn't think it was a good idea. My couch ball dropping plans were squashed.

It was one of the best wedding's I'd ever been too. It was great being all together and seeing cousin's and people we hadn't seen in awhile.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum -Wedding - Discussion

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum