SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:01 am

Check out, ‘Marvin House’, where ABC is filming the Bachelorette with Maynard

Charlotte Mansion where ABC is filming the Bachelorette

…we heard that the producers were going to work with Emily Maynard to make her experience a bit easier for her and her daughter Ricki. Check out the beautiful mansion, which the men will share in Charlotte. It is about 12,000 sq. ft. The 25 men on season 8 of the Bachelorette will move in this Sunday, March 11th, and will begin filming March 15th. Emily will meet them at the gazebo, which was added recently.

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Emily-Bachelorette

http://bacheloretteblog.net/2012/03/check-out-marvin-house-where-abc-is-filming-the-bachelorette-with-maynard/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:20 am

Thank you CC!

Fan Favorite Emily Maynard Becomes The First Single Mom To Star On “The Bachelorette,” When It Premieres On Monday, May 14

Fan Favorite Emily Maynard Becomes The First Single Mom To Star On “The Bachelorette,” When It Premieres On Monday, May 14

Categories: Network TV Press Releases

Written By Bill Gorman

March 12th, 2012

via press release:

FAN FAVORITE EMILY MAYNARD BECOMES THE FIRST SINGLE MOM

TO STAR ON ABC’S HIT ROMANCE REALITY SERIES,“THE BACHELORETTE,”

WHEN IT PREMIERES ON MONDAY, MAY 14

Emily Maynard, the beautiful, sweet, young mom who captured America’s and Brad Womack’s heart on the 15th season of “The Bachelor,” finally thought she had her happy ending. She accepted Brad’s proposal and was looking forward to walking down the aisle. Unfortunately her relationship with Brad ended, along with her dream of moving to Austin with her daughter, Ricki, and starting a family. But Emily is ready for her luck to change and to bring her the love she so richly deserves. It’s hard to meet men as a single mom, but Emily will have her pick of 25 bachelors when she gets a second opportunity to find love starring in the eighth edition of “The Bachelorette” when it premieres MONDAY, MAY 14 (9:30-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Emily, 26, led a tragic but fulfilling life before meeting Brad. In 2004 she became engaged to famed NASCAR driver and team owner Ricky Hendrick. Sadly Hendrick died in a plane crash in October, 2004, leaving his fiancée pregnant with their child. The apple of Emily’s eye and legacy of their love, Josephine Riddick “Ricki” Hendrick was born June 29, 2005.

Instantly popular with “Bachelor” fans, Emily’s strength, passion and southern charm – as a mother and as a woman – would make anyone happy to make her his wife. She found love again with Brad and, even though it didn’t work out, she knows that the series can work. Among those 25 men, she is looking for someone who makes her laugh, doesn’t take himself too seriously and can be her best friend. Emily is hoping that the third time is the charm.

The Morgantown, West Virginia native who now resides in Charlotte, NC is a full-time mommy, which is something she has always wanted. Ricki, who is six years old, is a perfect blend of both her mother and father in looks and personality. Emily cherishes the unconditional love they share, which makes her smile all the time, and knows that the time they share together will serve as memories that Ricki will have forever. As busy as she is as a full time mom, Emily finds the time to do volunteer work. Her particular interest is in helping children. She has given her time to the Hendrick Marrow program, Levine Children's Hospital, the lunch buddy program at Hidden Valley Middle School, and most recently to a jewelry class she is teaching at an underfunded middle school. Next on her list is a mission trip to Africa.

Emily feels incredibly grateful to have found her first love when she was very young, and despite not having dated a lot, knows what it’s like to be truly in love. In the past seven years, she has been looking for someone with the same spark she has for life, and she believes that she will find her soul mate on “The Bachelorette.”

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelorette” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Emily Maynard, 'Bachelorette' filming in Charlotte this week

By Théoden Janes - tjanes@charlotteobserver.com

CHARLOTTE --

Emily Maynard and the cast and crew of ABC's "The Bachelorette" will be filming at the N.C. Music Factory in Charlotte on Friday, according to a source at the uptown venue.

Maynard and her date reportedly will have dinner at the new Osso Restaurant & Lounge, following a 9 p.m. red-carpet arrival. After dinner (at approximately 10:30 p.m.), the couple will watch a concert by country-music band Gloriana on the Music Factory's outdoor stage, the source says.

The concert and the opportunity to catch wind of the show's taping is free and open to the public, although space will of course be limited.
Emily Maynard
Emily Maynard

Meanwhile, ABC on Monday announced the official premiere date for eighth edition of "The Bachelorette": Monday, May 14. The star, Maynard, is a 26-year-old single mom who lives in Charlotte; she was engaged to NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick, who died in a plane crash in 2004.

Maynard won "The Bachelor" last year and became engaged to Brad Womack, but they broke off their relationship in June. She was named the new "Bachelorette" in January.

The show will film here in Charlotte -- where Maynard is raising her 6-year-old daughter Ricki, 6 -- as well as in other locations.

http://www.heraldonline.com/2012/03/13/3816791/emily-maynard-bachelorette-filming.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:49 pm

This is getting exciting - just a few days away from the first date!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Above home thought to be used for 'Bachelorette'

Possible Bachelorette house

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 1_3_t615

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 2_1_t615

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 3_1_t615

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 4_1_t615

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 5_1_t615

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 6_1_t615

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 7_1_t615

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 8_1_t615

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 9_1_t615

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 11_1_t615

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 12_1_t615

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 13_1_t615

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 15_1_t615

http://www.wsoctv.com/gallery/news/local/chopper-above-home-thought-be-used-bachelorette/gd6z/#1355631
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Exclusive: Bachelorette Emily Maynard Started Her Journey To Find Love

Emily Maynard has already started filming her season of The Bachelorette, Hollywood.com can exclusively reveal.

"They started filming either Monday [March 12], or yesterday [March 13]," a source tells us. "Filming is usually eight weeks."

During Ben Flajnik's The Bachelor: After The Final Rose Ceremony (that aired on March 12), it was confirmed that Emily's season will premiere on May 14. That gives the production crew just about two months to get filming done and the first few episodes edited.

Filming is taking place in Emily's hometown of Charlotte, N.C. This will be the first time that production has left LA to start the season off at another location. The reason behind this decision? Emily didn't want to disrupt her 6-year-old daughter Ricki Hendrick's life.

Emily first appeared on Brad Womack's second season of The Bachelor. She walked away from the show engaged to become "Mrs. Womack" -- but the couple called it quits in May 2011.

Hopefully, this time around, Emily will have better luck. She totally deserves to find the man of her dreams.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/emily_maynard_filming_bachelorette/20473268
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:41 pm

ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’ To Film At NC Music Factory

Producers on the set of ABC’s “The Bachelorette” have chosen to produce episodes from Charlotte, NC, which is the hometown of new Bachelorette, Emily Maynard.

With the Queen City becoming the new home to the long-running reality show, you could find yourself in the cameras lens as soon as this week. Emily will be heading uptown for a filmed date this Friday…

In a press release – Charlotte’s own, NC Music Factory has invited ‘Bachelorette’ enthusiasts to be a part of a once in a lifetime chance to be part of the filming THIS Friday, March 16th!
ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’ To Film At NC Music Factory

(Getty Images)

Fans will have the opportunity to catch a glimpse of the cast walking into and out of the new Osso Restaurant & Lounge.

Emily Maynard and her date will enjoy a private dinner for two at Osso after they arrive on a red carpet with paparazzi in tow at around 9:00 PM.

After dinner, what’s being slated to be approximately 10:30 PM, the cast and crew of ABC’s “The Bachelorette” will come out of Osso and watch a live performance by national country artist, “Gloriana” on the NC Music Factory Fountain Plaza outdoor stage!

According to the press release, the NC Music Factory Fountain Plaza will open to the public at 7:00 PM and all ages are welcome.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Reality TV World: It's unprecedented what The Bachelorette is doing next season in choosing Emily Maynard as the next star of the show instead of a girl from the most recent season. What made you decide that Emily would make a better bachelorette than Lindzi, Kacie Boguskie, Emily O'Brien, or one of the other girls from Ben's season?

Chris Harrison:
When we made the decision, we really weren't comparing them to a Lindzi or Kacie B., because at the time, we didn't even know who the big stories or who the frontrunners would be for Ben, because we made this decision a long time ago.

It was really just knowing that Emily was lightning in a bottle. She is just such a compelling story, an amazing woman and has so much to offer in the way of just great storytelling. I think it is going to be very telling for -- and I don't know if it's for the reasons that people see -- I think that people see this beautiful blonde and she was on [Brad Womack]'s season.

But what I see is this single mom and we've never done that before, and that's really what I find interesting -- the double standard. When you have Jason Mesnick and all of the fans go, "Oh, look at the sweet single dad. It's so cute!"

Well, Emily's not really getting the same reaction. Why doesn't she deserve the "Ooh's and Ahhs." Instead it's, "Oh, what is she doing coming back?" And "What's she doing with her kid and night parenting?"

So the double standard against the single mom is very compelling to me, and as we head into these dates, these guys are going to have to realize, "This isn't a frat house. This is a single mom. This is a family," and we're going to incorporate that into the show -- like her daily life and what she has to do.

It's not always pretty. I mean, I have two kids and I'll tell you right now, it's not always sexy and it's not always fun. So it'll be interesting to see if some of these guys get into this and say, "Hey, this isn't what I signed up for. I'm out of here!" And I'll be interested to see if we don't have some fallouts this season.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-host-chris-harrison-talks-about-ben-season-%28part-1%29-13254.php
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:32 am

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 20120213-750-23
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:44 am

New ‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard Films First Rose Ceremony!

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Emily1
"I control the roses now!"

Some Bachelor franchise fans haven’t even finished watching the final episode of Ben’s season on their DVRs yet, but the show’s producers have already started production on the next season!

New Bachelorette star Emily Maynard began filming for her season tonight at a mansion in North Carolina. (Click here for all the details on Emily’s dream house!) The filming began at sundown and will go into the wee hours of the morning, as per usual with most of the show’s cocktail parties (although from what former contestants have told The Ashley, the first night is notoriously long, often going until 5 a.m.)

“We start at sundown…more romantic,” producers Mike Fleiss tweeted around midnight. “The real-life version of The Vow is unfolding right before our eyes…”

He gave fans a play-by-play of the night’s events, informing us of some nuggets that we may or may not get to see on camera:

“One of the limo 3 guys has food poisoning… Ewww!”

“Just spoke with Emily. She is very excited about the dudes!”

“Emily just told one of the guys he walks like he’s on a runway.”

Producer Robert Mills also joined in on the Twitter updates from Emily’s first night with the guys.

“One word to describe Emily’s guys – handsome,” he tweeted during the first cocktail party. “[Emily] is so great with the guys. Attentive, engaging. I can’t wait for all of you to see it.”

Mike Fleiss also revealed that before the big night began, Emily “served the crew a delicious lunch featuring homemade craw dads.”

Wow…even I’d marry her!

Of course we’ll have to wait until the show airs on May 14 to get all the details of Emily’s first night as ‘The Bachelorette.’ Although not all fans of the show were excited to hear that Emily would be the star of the new season, The Ashley is thrilled! I think Emily’s sweet personality, combined with the new shooting location, is just what the show needs to revive itself after Ben’s notoriously boring season!

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2012/03/14/new-bachelorette-emily-maynard-films-first-rose-ceremony/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Emily Maynard’s First Night Filming Bachelorette Season 8: “Mega Handsome” Guys, Tears, Breakfast Burritos

Bachelorette Season 8 might not begin until May 14, 2012, but ABC show execs Robert Mills and Mike Fleiss live-tweeted Emily Maynard’s first night of filming with the bachelors. The boys arrived at their epic $4 million North Carolina mansion in five different limos. Emily’s grandma Sheryl was there, too — and filming didn’t end until six in the morning. Chris Harrison made everyone breakfast burritos as soon as filming wrapped!
Share this photo full size
Chris Harrison and Emily Lambert Film Bachelorette Season 8 on March 14, 2012
Photo Credit: Twitter

Emily wore a gold dress (designer to be determined), and the boys were blown away at first sight, Robert Mills reports. “These guys cannot believe it when they see Emily. She is seriously that gorgeous.” Emily was “nervous” as the first limo pulled up, and the guys were, too — one of them even quipped, “This is just like Rudy.” (Um, what?) Emily had 1:1 time with every guy, and the final rose wasn’t dole out until two in the morning.

Emily’s bachelors were a lively, emotional bunch, according to the producers’ tweets. Robert Mills called them “mega handsome,” and added that there are some single dads in the bunch. One guy wore a pink shirt and tie, and another’s jaunty gait prompted Emily to tell him he walked into the room like he’d walk down a runway.

Other notable moments:
- Emily, channeling Carrie from Sex and the City, said: “I believe in love and fabulous shoes”
- Chris Harrison serenaded the very nervous Emily with “Queen of Hearts” before her bachelors arrived
- One of the limos had a collision with a manure truck. Welcome to the country, y’all!
- 50 locals swarmed the front gate of the mansion, trying to get in

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/inside-emily-maynards-first-night-of-filming-bachelorette-season-8-mega-handsome-guys-tears-breakfast-burritos?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - No Discussion - Thread #1

+20
Amberish
Pierz
NCGalBecca
Ladybug82
nd4reality