SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:18 am

I agree @Amethyst

I'm still unspoiled although three episodes in is when I usually figure things out. It's a bit different this season because there have been so many guys with 2 bachelorettes. Right now the guys I could see Gabby with are Nate and Erich and Tino and Logan/Zach for Rachel but there are plenty that I don't know.

Rachel: I'm glad that she finally had some guys who told her that they were there for her but they didn't have to go out of their way to be so blunt to Gabby, except for Logan. I liked her date with Zach although am not sure if he's the one for her. It was good for them to be able to talk about their backgrounds and get to know each other better.

Gabby: I also thought that she didn't help herself at all when she dropped in on the guys. This has happened before and it makes me wonder if a producer told her that the guys should be pursuing her rather than have her pull any aside. I liked her date with Erich mostly although it was too bad that Gabby felt the need to talk to the producers. He seems a little laid back in contrast to her personality but that can work so we'll see.

Rose Ceremony: I really didn't like the way it was done. IA that they should have had the guys divide up on what side they wanted to be on with possibly a few who were on both. I guess they thought they'd give the drama to Rachel after she had it easy on the GD but taking away her roses seemed cruel. No surprise that they'll probably be ending up with the same number when Rachel lets Meatball come back since he's in the preview.

Overall, this wasn't my favorite episode although I am glad that now we can see each of them on their own "journey" I hate using that but it fits. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:22 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:01 pm

Does it seem to anyone else that Rachel has more potential matches than Gabby, despite ending the RC with one fewer guys? (we know Meatball comes back as he's shown in one of the previews in Europe) I feel like Gabby just read off names for her selection of men but we haven't seen anything with most of the guys she called.

I feel badly for Gabby as it seems as if her life story is very tied up with her mother's emotional rejection. She keeps saying like she wants to believe it that she is good enough as she is. I know other leads have said how being on the show is therapeutic in opening up and facing fears and/or demons. I hope this is the path Gabby takes. Of course, she is enough as she is but the repeat editing of her mother's rejection makes us question it. Again, the producers are not doing her any favors. It's almost like they are foreshadowing the ending - not good enough for love.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:31 pm

@Norcalgal I thought Gabby's comments about her estrangement from her mother helped give me much more clarity about the reason for some of her behaviors. While she is certainly witty, I find her very detached. If she said "yeah" one more time last night when guys were telling her things, I thought I'd scream. I just think she is very careful with her heart and has a hard time being vulnerable.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:16 pm

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47968ca2df492c271a1866f820709dd48ea4ea232e&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475172ab52299bab10f471aadb92992c7807bede6d&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47de810a073b132b8a54643c401930d1881f408ed0&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:25 am

Norcalgal wrote:Does it seem to anyone else that Rachel has more potential matches than Gabby, despite ending the RC with one fewer guys? (we know Meatball comes back as he's shown in one of the previews in Europe)  I feel like Gabby just read off names for her selection of men but we haven't seen anything with most of the guys she called.

I feel badly for Gabby as it seems as if her life story is very tied up with her mother's emotional rejection. She keeps saying like she wants to believe it that she is good enough as she is. I know other leads have said how being on the show is therapeutic in opening up and facing fears and/or demons. I hope this is the path Gabby takes. Of course, she is enough as she is but the repeat editing of her mother's rejection makes us question it. Again, the producers are not doing her any favors. It's almost like they are foreshadowing the ending - not good enough for love.

Yes, this. But I think part of it for me is that I have a much better understanding of what Rachel wants, and finds attractive, than I do for Gabby. Gabby's picks seem more random to me. Perhaps my perception will change in time.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:02 am

Norcalgal wrote:Does it seem to anyone else that Rachel has more potential matches than Gabby, despite ending the RC with one fewer guys?

yes, rachel has really strong connections with all her f4 and all of them have been shown saying they're 100% set on her. with gabby we haven't seen the same from her top guys - erich was shown being into them both on the first night and didn't really seem into gabby on their date imo, jason said he's there for her but we haven't seen ANY connection between them and if it weren't for the spoilers i don't think any viewers would even notice him, spencer said he was flirting with both, and johnny was never shown stating a solid preference iirc. nate is the only one that's been on the same level as rachel's guys for gabby IMO.

i would be surprised if gabby lasts with anyone from her season. i think this is going to be like michelle where her husband just isn't there so she picks the guy she's most attracted to and rides it out until it ends. all jmo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:24 am

Finished the episode. Rachel clearly has four strong connections with her f4. I would hate that date she got with Zach but clearly that’s kind of date is what she likes and she likes the guys that are clearly pursuing her. Her and Zach had some cute moments on their date, I didn’t read it as a he got it in the bag date but at this point of filming he clearly was the one she connected to the most emotionally.

I wasn’t really liking Erich the first two episodes but I didn’t find his 1on1 edit that bad. It to me was clearly edited a lot of it. They took out some of his responses and what they showed didn’t match up to the things Gabby said about the date to him and in items. Yes there where weird moments but I don’t think that date showed what really happen. Their comfortable ness with each other is something I enjoy about them. It’s been there since the beginning.

I just want to hug Gabby when it comes to her insecurities about deserving love. I know the producers set her up on the group date night portion after what happen on the 1on1. Really having her talk to thing one and two who can’t talk to her nicely without insulting her. There pretty clearly hiding whatever connection there is with Jason. Each episode one of them talks about liking the other and when Gabby went to the mansion her and Jason where side by side while Gabby was talking to a group of her guys when the football wasn’t tossed around. Even as uncomfortable as Jason was on the photo shoot, each pic he took they had Gabby near him.. Maybe we get to see it next week but I just don’t get this edit when they keep hinting he’s someone to watch.

That rc was so much a set up. A cocktail party would of cleared a lot up. Also I know doing caps they put Alecs out of order because the caps I have showed Gabby with one rose when he rejected Rachel. Also did these guys not count the roses on the podiums. At least after the first rejection after the rose was taken you’d realize what’s going on. Alec and meatball where especially not smart here.The roses where uneven the whole time. They gave Rachel 2 more. Plus do these people not realize how much Gabby and Rachel talk.

Highlight of the season so far for me is how Gabby and Rachel interact. That’s been great. We will at least see that the next three weeks at least. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:40 am

After rewatching the RC last night, I realized that one of the things many viewers and bloggers were most worried would happen on this season can't happen now (or most likely can't). The women never really 'fought' over one guy. And, if they did, we didn't see it and it happened behind the scenes. I am sure that the two of them determined who each wanted to keep for their own this week and must have agreed to it. They didn't even make a big deal out of Logan's pick.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:20 pm

luvstx wrote:While she is certainly witty, I find her very detached. .

Yes to this.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:48 pm

I was a little bit bothered that Erich didn't make more of an effort to comfort Gabby when she made the disclosure about her mom. I was hoping that he would touch her lightly on the arm, or hold her hand...or *something*. My take is that he may have been a bit stunned by her revelation and didn't quite know how to respond. Or, he could have been a victim of the editing. So it's not a major fail in my eyes -- IMO it just could have been handled better.

It does make me wonder, however, if Gabby has enough self-esteem to make a good pick, especially after some of the other ill-mannered men said cruel or insensitive things to her. She is a beautiful and very accomplished woman, with a bubbly personality, and has nothing for which she needs to apologize. But sometimes women can be their own worst enemies, thinking that they are not good enough to find love.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:57 pm

I’m trying to figure out the purpose of Erich’s edit. Is it that it would be too obvious that he is the F1 and no one else had a chance if the edit was more neutral? Is he not a great guy, and they want to foreshadow that? I tend to go with it otherwise being too obvious that he’s F1 (basing this on Jed’s edit), but I’m really not sure.

Did it seem to anyone else that he was hearing about Gabby’s estrangement from her mother for the first time when she told him? That would mean that he didn’t watch Clayton’s season or maybe just didn’t watch the episode with her 1 on 1 with Clayton. That may also be one of the reasons for him emphasizing in the first episode (and maybe second? I don’t remember) that he wanted to get to know both women, because he didn’t know much about either of them. I don’t really love when contestants don’t take a few hours out of their life to learn about the leads in advance of going on the show, but that’s just me.

I have a hunch that Jason did watch some/most/all of Clayton’s season and that’s part of why he was confident in feeling a connection with Gabby on night 1. I think he brings her relationship with her mom up on their 1 on 1 in Paris, relieving Gabby of the obligation to rehash it again, which makes Gabby feel seen and understood from the get go, and that’s a piece of why she says “I never thought I would be able to find someone and now it’s right in front of my face”.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
albean99
Amethyst
notarose
Maddy
Hotmomma
Sprite
Norcalgal
CHO
smg2587
philphan
Jeepers