SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2t - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:05 pm

The uninvited guest on Gabby’s date is probably Logan if I had to guess.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

2t - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:03 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg_UbOnFQdY/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg_bO5uhuKh/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:39 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:30 am

Well, that clip above confirms what I speculated from the episode description. That Rachel cancels the group date. The pic of the guys at the caramel wrestling date is just filler as she's not there.

But then how does Tino get a rose before the RC? Or did they get time together after the RC?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:21 pm

@luvstx Maybe she cancels the daytime portion of the date but not the evening portion?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:36 pm

luvstx wrote:Well, that clip above confirms what I speculated from the episode description.  That Rachel cancels the group date.  The pic of the guys at the caramel wrestling date is just filler as she's not there.

But then how does Tino get a rose before the RC?  Or did they get time together after the RC?

I’m wondering if she has a change of heart & decides to go ahead with the date. Maybe she shows up just as Jesse is telling her guys or shortly after. Just a guess…
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:37 pm

Ugh…the cancelling of cocktail parties has already worn thin with me. Now, there may also be a cancelled date?
It’s ridiculous, imo. If the leads are serious about finding love, they should be spending as much time as possible with everyone.
I really hope that we see Rachel salvage part of the group date tonite.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:06 pm

If they are canceling and throwing hissy fits it’s wearing a bit thin.
It appears the girls but Rachel more so, want adoration and not interested in building something real. It’s coming across as fake and desperate imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:08 pm

I don't want to be negative but to me Rachel and Gabby's eye's always look puffy and drawn out.

So MF promised they wouldn't "pit" them against each other but like I said at the time, I'm sure he had some other script to fall back on. Making them both feel worthless is the lowest of lows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:16 pm

omg I can't watch a lead fall apart over guys she has known for a hot minute. Rachel is a disappointment to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:17 pm

I didn't think Logan was that bad, but that is me. I doubt she is as rational considering all the games tptb play with her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:19 pm

She's cancelling a date because of guys that don't want to be there.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Linds911
Norcalgal
Maddy
albean99
ilgirl
Sprite
nd4reality
philphan
jojo47
pavalygurl
luvstx