SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2t - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:46 pm

I think Logan handled his conversations with both Rachel and Gabby about as well as anyone could have. I do think he was sincere about having feelings for both women, but stronger feelings for Gabby. It was interesting how Gabby told him that he was their "only overlap." I do wish that Gabby had spoken up on night one instead of automatically handing Logan off to Rachel. I also like how Jesse handled his conversation with Rachel, and how he related his own Bachelor experience to hers. He has been a really great casting choice.

Rachel's constant tears and self doubt are getting to be too much for me. Realistically, a lead is only going to be serious about anywhere from 1-3 of her cast members. So does it really matter when a MOT guy dips out? And even when there is only one lead, some cast members are going to self-eliminate. I thought it was insensitive of Rachel to cancel the group date. IMO the leads need all the time they can get with the cast members in order to make a good choice. Plus the cast members, having invested a lot of their own personal time and money need time to get to know the lead, and even to enjoy the nice locations. It's not all about the lead. I like how Tino called her out on this, saying, "I felt a little unseen."

I enjoyed Gabby's group date -- the boat ride, the waffles, and the beer. Bruges looks like a lovely city, one I'd like to visit. I like when dates highlight what is special about a city or a region.

In the 1-on-1s, I thought that Aven is a sweet guy, but on the date, his personality came off a bit flat for me. I wasn't convinced that he's the right match for Rachel -- maybe someone more bubbly like Gabby would be a better fit for him. As for Johnny, he's not someone who initially held much interest for me, but I understood his appeal for Gabby on their date. Despite the fact that they clearly enjoy each other's company, I'm also not convinced that they are the best fit for each other.

I've been loving the European locations and activities, and IMO the ship has served as a good base for them.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

2t - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:37 pm

2t - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b61b32809ab16b08bcba216b26595fd9f837e00e&rid=giphy

2t - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:10 am

A few more thoughts -- although I like both bachelorettes, I started off the season thinking that for me, Rachel was the more relatable of the two. Then when she started in with the crying, I flipped. At this point, I don't think that Rachel could have carried the season on her own, whereas I think that Gabby easily could have, and is in fact a rather typical Bachelorette.

At this point of the season, IMO that Rachel has been mistreating the men. They look like they are walking on eggshells around her. In real life, I think that many or most of them would have bolted.

And finally, I ended up really liking Meatball. He comes off as rather average looking on the show, but I think he's probably a lot better looking IRL. And while I normally don't like tattlers that much, I think in his case it was necessary, and in fact a kindness to Rachel. The startled look of shock on Meatball's face when he was listening to Hayden was memorable. I was sorry to see him go, and would love to see him pop up on Paradise.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:52 pm

@Amethyst Good Post ITA Rachel having her own season would have not been enjoyable at all.

I hope she gets better because it's difficult and boring to watch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Linds911
Norcalgal
Maddy
albean99
ilgirl
Sprite
nd4reality
philphan
jojo47
pavalygurl
luvstx