SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:06 pm

@Amethyst  I also was comparing Aven's dad and Tino's dad.  Classy vs sassy, and not in a good way.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:15 am

jojo47 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So Tino is Rachel’s F1, it was him walking in for the FRC!

I noticed that walk to. Doesn’t mean that he is the only one who goes though. I do think he is F1 still.

Rachel seemed nervous for the preview and just weird.

Yes I noticed it also, her tight face.

Could there be trouble in paradise already for her ?

There were apparently rumours of this, but no details that I saw posted.

My take on Rachel looking tense was that she really wasn't sure how she was supposed to act (happy? noncommittal? Undecided?). What I did notice is that just before they cut away to show the preview, it appears she leans her head on Gabby's shoulder. Could mean anything but thought I would mention in case others want to weigh in on that.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:07 pm

@Amethyst I don't agree with you on Nate. Every one of us learns and grows as we age. I believe Nate has done that. Who among us has not done something that we're embarrassed by or would change, now that we've had growth?

If more women came forward with shady stories of Nate, over multiple years, then I would have a problem with him. He was obviously liked and respected by the guys on this season. I would support Nate being the bachelor. I find him far more interesting that yet another vanilla bachelor such as Zach. Zach is a nice guy and has many admirable qualities. BUT he's only 25 or 26! Far too young. Give me a bachelor with more varied life experience.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Amethyst I don't agree with you on Nate. Every one of us learns and grows as we age. I believe Nate has done that. Who among us has not done something that we're embarrassed by or would change, now that we've had growth?

If more women came forward with shady stories of Nate, over multiple years, then I would have a problem with him. He was obviously liked and respected by the guys on this season. I would support Nate being the bachelor. I find him far more interesting that yet another vanilla bachelor such as Zach. Zach is a nice guy and has many admirable qualities. BUT he's only 25 or 26! Far too young. Give me a bachelor with more varied life experience.

I think it is too soon if he learned anything from this experience. Based on his acting...yes, I think he was putting on a show during the MTA...I don't think he has. There was no apology, there were only attempts to justify his actions. Nobody suggested introducing his daughter to the woman he had dated for 1 1/2 years, just to let her know he has one. I am still a hard no on this one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:21 pm

I like Nate and if he is the Bachelor will definitely be tuning in
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:33 pm

@emiusacska @Norcalgal I'm not challenging your opinion but just wondered if you read the Reality Steve info on Nate and the two women? I did and don't think he's the kind of man I'd like to see on my tv as a role model for other men. Sure, we all make mistakes. But I find his treatment of these two women to be hurtful and selfish, if not worse. Perhaps he is growing up now. That would be great. Be he should do his growing privately, not on tv. JMO
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:35 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Amethyst I don't agree with you on Nate. Every one of us learns and grows as we age. I believe Nate has done that. Who among us has not done something that we're embarrassed by or would change, now that we've had growth?

I would be okay with him for Paradise. But for the lead, no. The excuse that he was "protecting his child" doesn't cut it with me. It doesn't ring true, given the facts. And when it comes to a child, I am not willing to give a free pass. Nate doesn't come off as a "catch" to me. JMO.

If no one else from this season is suitable for the lead, then fine. Reach back to other seasons. Plenty of fish in the sea.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:41 am

@Amethyst Here is another fish that I think could be a really interesting and inspiring lead if done well...Zac Clark.

Nate I would be fine for BIP, but that ship has sailed for this year. Maybe next.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
ilgirl
notarose
nd4reality
southerngirlatheart
Jeepers
GuardianAngel
Sprite
Amethyst
smg2587
pavalygurl
blueblues