SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So Tino is Rachel’s F1, it was him walking in for the FRC!

I noticed that walk to. Doesn’t mean that he is the only one who goes though. I do think he is F1 still.

Rachel seemed nervous for the preview and just weird.

Yes I noticed it also, her tight face.

Could there be trouble in paradise already for her ?

There were apparently rumours of this, but no details that I saw posted.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:11 pm

I love the dresses for the FRC. They both look gorgeous
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:17 pm

Over the past 2 weeks there has been little mention of Rachel and Tino and what is going on
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:24 pm

Seems like Rachel’s go to response recently is Gabby and her journey and how they stood by each other.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:26 pm

Rachel looked very tense before and after the preview video came on. I doubt she is that good an actor to try to deceive us.
I’m intrigued…what’s going on with her F1?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:30 pm

jojo47 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So Tino is Rachel’s F1, it was him walking in for the FRC!

I noticed that walk to. Doesn’t mean that he is the only one who goes though. I do think he is F1 still.

Rachel seemed nervous for the preview and just weird.

Yes I noticed it also, her tight face.

Could there be trouble in paradise already for her ?

There were apparently rumours of this, but no details that I saw posted.
So it’s been noticed by others also eh?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:52 pm

Question : have their shown contestants feet/shoes recently in promos for the FRC?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:41 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:48 pm

IDK what to think re Rachel and Tino.  I've read here and elsewhere about speculation of a break-up, and of Rachel appearing tense on last night's show.  Pesonally, I think both she and Gabby are over all the "drama" and just want to get on with it.  But, I never guess right, so what do I know  scratch

I do have to say I actually enjoyed much of the show however.  I could have done without the 10 ads during each commercial break, the movie previews, and the pasta sauce extravagana.  That might have left some time to show the RC which evidently was not so important to tptb.  Sigh.  I thought Jesse did a nice job with a show which is usually a snooze or a disaster.  He continues to surprise me in a good way.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:39 pm

@pavalygurl I agree with you about Jesse. He showed a fun side last night. But I laughed so hard at "you get a cruise" on repeat! What this show does to get free stuff amazes me! I'm sure that was part of the bargain when Virgin Cruises signed on to host the Bachelorette cast. Need that prime time endorsement, too!

I had forgotten about Billy being on Colton's season and asking him if he were gay. Makes you wonder if TPTB had an inkling as that would have needled Colton. Why do I watch this show? To come here and keep up with you, my cyber friends!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:40 pm

Ratings:

ABC 8:00 p.m. “The Bachelorette” Viewers: 3.21 million (#1 for the night); Adults 18-49: 0.7 rating/7 share (#1 for the night)

https://programminginsider.com/monday-ratings-another-victory-for-the-bachelorette-on-abc-minimal-results-elsewhere/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:00 pm

I enjoyed seeing Rachel and Aven together. I felt that the get-together with his parents went well. I liked both parents. His dad was tough but fair in his questioning. Tino's dad could take notes on this.

Rachel took some very nice men to the top four. I continue to have some reservations about Tino, but Zach is great, and Aven is lovely. Even Tyler, although a bit misguided, seems to be one of the good guys.

MTA -- I liked Roby's newly blond locks, but he was needlessly argumentative. I guess he was fighting for airtime. As for Logan, I never minded his switch of affections, and I felt he handled it about as well as he could have. Jordan acquitted himself well. I liked Jacob's very nice apology.

Nate -- *sigh*. It's clear that the producers are pushing him forward for the Bachelor role. It's still a hard no for me. IMO the reason he never mentioned his daughter to the woman he dated for a year and a half had nothing to do with protecting his child. And none of the alternative explanations for why he behaved that way are attractive ones. This is a man who is coming up short in the character department. Not marriage material in my book.

Possibilities for the Bach lead from this cast -- Zach, Logan, and maybe even Jordan. Jason and Aven are lovely men, but I think a bit too quiet to carry the lead role.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 29 (Men Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
ilgirl
notarose
nd4reality
southerngirlatheart
Jeepers
GuardianAngel
Sprite
Amethyst
smg2587
pavalygurl
blueblues