SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:19 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachFan27 Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:50 pm

Jason's father made me teary-eyed. He was so kind, well-spoken, aware, and just overjoyed to see his son. Beautiful to watch on screen and really showed just how authentic Jason is (as opposed to Tino's fake self). Plus, Jason lit up when he saw him. If that was not indicative enough of a strong bond, then we met his sister and his mother who both seemed not only lovely and wise, but like a very stabilizing foundation for him. I loved his mother's advice. As hard as it has to be, for someone like Jason especially, to not got swallowed up by the details and the overall circumstance of the show, it's equally important to see the full picture. As for Gabby, I do think integrating into this type of family would take some adjusting since she is still understandably grieving her mother's abandonment, but I think it would be a great fit for her in the long run. Those people have more than enough love to share if she's looking to experience that sort of tight-knit familial bond with her in-laws.

Zach's almost too perfect, but I think he's genuinely a sweetheart. Reminds me of Sean Lowe. I feel like he's definitely going to get his heartbroken, but I'm sure he'll find someone in the near future.

I wonder why we didn't get to see the date portion for Johnny -- or did I miss it? Either way, I felt like his mom was trying to be both supportive of her son and honest with Gabby. She navigated the conversation really well, making perfect sense without falling into a villain edit.

Tyler was so oblivious and I almost had second hand embarrassment for him. I did laugh when he told her he lived in an apartment and she remarked, "oh, you live in an apartment..." or something like that. That was pretty much the beginning of the end. Watching back, he can probably see her connection with the other guys more readily, but geez. Having his family converse about meeting her when the producers knew that he would not be bringing her home (and leaving it in) - just awful (great television, but awful treatment!)

Erich's family seems lovely. As someone who has lost a parent, I pray that he's doing well. Can't do anything but be happy for them if that's where the road leads.

Tino's father knows that Tino is FOS. Instead of grilling Rachel though, he should have grilled Tino. Also, just because Tino says that the sky is purple, doesn't make it purple. His inability/unwillingness to hear Rachel out when she spoke about her experience with his family was a red flag. I wonder what happens in the FS because things seem to take a serious turn.

BachFan27

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:19 pm

First time tuned in this season.

I lost my mom to lung cancer in 2014, lost my dad very unexpectedly last year.
Now, my mother in law is in so called “transitional stage” . No one knows how much time she has.
So, Erich’s HTD hits me so hard! I greatly admire his mom, her commitment to her husband.
RIP Allan and I wish comfort and peace for the family.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:30 pm

Ratings:

ABC 8:00 p.m. “The Bachelor Viewers: 3.17 million (#1 for the night); Adults 18-49: 0.7 rating/6 share (#1 for the night)

https://programminginsider.com/monday-ratings-the-bachelorette-leads-abc-to-victory/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:04 pm

@jojo47  I too am having concerns about Tino.  I really do think he's her F1 so I hope he can address her concerns in coming episodes.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:15 pm

@sdmom :bestbud!:This silly show is what got me through a time when my dad died in a short time from pancreatic cancer and my mom struggled with a disease similar to ALS.  I bitch and moan about the show but it was a haven to escape into for respite, and all of you became my buddies in the crazy adventure. Please accept my condolences and hugs to you.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:20 pm

@sdmom hugs

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:38 pm

What do people think of what Erich said to Gabby in the new preview: “When I’m picturing a girl that like I’m in love with doing that with somebody else like crushes me.”

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:58 pm

mbl wrote:What do people think of what Erich said to Gabby in the new preview: “When I’m picturing a girl that like I’m in love with doing that with somebody else like crushes me.”

Perhaps he's talking about Gabby potentially sleeping with tne other two left at the FS. Or maybe getting engaged to someone else other than him. Who

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:57 pm

Jane Austen wrote:
mbl wrote:What do people think of what Erich said to Gabby in the new preview: “When I’m picturing a girl that like I’m in love with doing that with somebody else like crushes me.”

Perhaps he's talking about Gabby potentially sleeping with tne other two left at the FS. Or maybe getting engaged to someone else other than him. Who

These are the most likely scenarios that come to my mind too, but of the two, moreso the FS.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:52 pm

@Jane Austen @jojo47 So when do you think he says this? I’m sure producers knew these feelings of his which makes me think he was the first FSD. They are not wearing their FSD clothes so is it before Jason’s FSD or is it on the evening of their LCD. I’m not sure.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:34 pm

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ca2c29664497958ec5fd86d4eead0837bd26e309&rid=giphy

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47875adf6809dcfe9de6b9e61044414135a09e8c63&rid=giphy

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4715269935fc2c65dd6b2636f18650845fdda4bca1&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Aug 22 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
sdmom
BachFan27
Maddy
ilgirl
Hotmomma