SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:37 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:03 pm

I just read that the hotel in Mexico released a statement saying tune in Mon and Tues night this coming week.  Not sure if it's correct and whether the Tues episode is an extra or what???

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:52 pm

@pavalygurl thanks for the reminder. @bluwavz posted this in one of the epi threads.

bluwavz wrote:The Bachelorette Season 19 Schedule Shifts To Tuesdays During Fantasy Suites
https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/the-bachelorette-season-19-finale-schedule

Episode 7: Hometowns — Monday, Aug. 22
The Men Tell All special — Monday, Aug. 29
Episode 8: Fantasy Suites — Monday, Sept. 5
Episode 9: Fantasy Suites — Tuesday, Sept. 13
Episode 10: Finale — Tuesday, Sept. 20
The After The Final Rose live special — Tuesday, Sept. 20

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:34 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:13 pm

PER ROBERT MILLS …..Episodes 8 and 9 will be shown on mon 9/5 AND tues 9/6 next week for FSDs and then on the 13th (tues) and 20th (tues) for the finale and ATFR
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:27 pm

@Jeepers thanks for posting. Two posts upthread show the dates of each epi as well.

I'm looking forward to the FRC but I think I had enough of the crying and insecurities.

That Bachelorette vid imo is leading us to think Gabby is single. (more crying)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jeepers thanks for posting. Two posts upthread show the dates of each epi as well.

I'm looking forward to the FRC but I think I had enough of the crying and insecurities.

The dates on the schedule 3-4  posts up are NOT correct…..  there is episode mon AND tues .. the 5th AND 6th .. then the 13th and the 20th. (An episode was added)
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:07 pm

Jeepers wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Jeepers thanks for posting. Two posts upthread show the dates of each epi as well.

The dates on the schedule 3-4  posts up are NOT correct…..  there is episode mon AND tues .. the 5th AND 6th .. then the 13th and the 20th.  (An episode was added)

Why add an episode? I don’t think G&E have broken up, but have Rachel & Tino? And they filmed it a la Arie & Becca?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:46 pm

@Jeepers sorry I didn't notice the extra day.

@jojo47 That's exactly what I'm thinking.

https://twitter.com/bachelordata/status/1565782390475067395

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:49 am

@GuardianAngel @jojo47 Are you saying that you think Rachel and Tino broke up and she went back to Aven (a la Arie?). Not a theory I considered at all but interesting.

And technically I guess they added two episodes over the usual FSD epi and then FRC/ATFR epi. My guess had been that there were so many "twists and turns" (per Gabby on Click Bait) that they needed all that time.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:39 am

IF there was a breakup, is there any SHV/post filming evidence that supports this ?
The only curiosity for me is that When describing her ending etc. Rachel has defaulted to (not exactly these words) gabby and my friendship/support was most important (or some version of this).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:03 am

luvstx wrote:@GuardianAngel @jojo47 Are you saying that you think Rachel and Tino broke up and she went back to Aven (a la Arie?).  Not a theory I considered at all but interesting.

And technically I guess they added two episodes over the usual FSD epi and then FRC/ATFR epi.  My guess had been that there were so many "twists and turns" (per Gabby on Click Bait) that they needed all that time.

@luvstx If there was a R&T break up, I don’t see her going back to Aven. I think the show would film her breaking up with Tino tho, just like they filmed Arie breaking up with Becca. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Bachhh022
ilgirl
suzq
Hotmomma
Sprite