SELECT CONTENT

Gabby Windey & Erich Schwer - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gabby Windey & Erich Schwer - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gabby Windey & Erich Schwer - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by suzq Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:16 pm

Gabby and Erich have officially broken up. Enews, Usweekly, People, etc. all have articles if anyone wants to bring any of these over.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Gabby Windey & Erich Schwer - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gabby Windey & Erich Schwer - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:28 pm

Oye!! All the bachelorettes over the last few seasons are no longer with their F1!!! IS this record catching up with the rate of the Bachelors not being with their F1?

If this is true It sucks because relationships are hard anyway without all the hoopla surrounding you, it's a lot to handle.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:09 pm

Bachelorette’s Gabby Windey and Erich Schwer Break Up Less Than 2 Months After Finale

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:04 am

Yep not surprised... Erich was barely at DWTS except for one week when Gabby dedicated a dance to him and he showed up on stage. She was wearing her ring like once or twice, wasn't wearing it on Monday's show. Oh well keep it up all the good dancing Gabby!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:10 am

I'm sorry for Gabby's sake. The rumors of a breakup had been active for a few weeks, with Erich not showing up for Gabby's performances, and Gabby not wearing her ring. I think they were trying to let Gabby finish up the show before announcing, but the situation became untenable. Best wishes to them both.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:22 am

These breakups usually make me sad, but not this time. Now it’s more like “finally, good for her!”. I always thought she should have dumped him when those texts showed up, but maybe TPTB wouldn’t allow it.
JMO

Here is Rachel’s reaction. She allegedly unfollowed Erich the minute the news broke.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:20 pm

It seemed like they were a good match until some things came out near the end of the season and guess Gabby couldn't get past it or they realized they just weren't compatible. Too bad but probably for the best.

I am disappointed in the season as a whole. I had high hopes for it going in but didn't pan out at all.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:33 pm

The more I learned about Erich, the less impressed I became.  He'll land on his feet.  My best to Gabby and I am so happy she has Rachel supporting her.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:07 pm

I was never sold on Erich, but he was Gabby's pick, and you hope the best for the lead. My wish for her is that she finds a good one.

I did wonder during the season if the women got enough time with their men. It seemed like with having two leads, they both had less of a chance to really get to know their men. I think that Rachel would have made the same pick regardless, but I had the persistent feeling that Gabby didn't have the right men cast for her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:19 pm

emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:20 pm

emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:20 pm

Apparently she mentioned her break-up on DWTS and she and Rachel showed up on BIP showing off their rings. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Gabby Windey & Erich Schwer - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

+6
suzq
blueblues
emiusacska
Linds911
Sprite