SELECT CONTENT

Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:38 am

I listened to 50 minutes but by that point it was more of repetitive Zach criticism and while I do agree that he handled things badly pertaining to the whole FS debacle, it got tiring. Other than that, it was interesting to hear Ariel talk about how the show's format actually helped her avoid her usual relationship pitfalls. That and paying attention to what happened to send some women home who had previously had a good connection with Zach. She could teach this to upcoming cast. Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion  - Page 4 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:33 pm

She's amazing imho.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqYnM6ivV4V/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:05 pm

@GuardianAngel thanks for sharing that. Ariel is not only stunning and articulate. She has a wonderful sense of humor and understands what really matters in life. I have heard some of her post season interviews and she has consistently complimented Zach. I think more of him because of it. I would have thought she was out of his league. Clearly, she thought he was smart and more caring than most.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:39 pm

luvstx wrote:@GuardianAngel thanks for sharing that. Ariel is not only stunning and articulate.  She has a wonderful sense of humor and understands what really matters in life. I have heard some of her post season interviews and she has consistently complimented Zach. I think more of him because of it. I would have thought she was out of his league. Clearly, she thought he was smart and more caring than most.

I never saw Ariel and Zach as a match. IMO he needs to be needed and wants someone to take care of. She is too independent for him. That said, I am still bummed that we missed out on her as the Bette. She may be one of the rare ones that I actually follow post show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:56 pm

Sprite wrote:
luvstx wrote:@GuardianAngel thanks for sharing that. Ariel is not only stunning and articulate.  She has a wonderful sense of humor and understands what really matters in life. I have heard some of her post season interviews and she has consistently complimented Zach. I think more of him because of it. I would have thought she was out of his league. Clearly, she thought he was smart and more caring than most.

I never saw Ariel and Zach as a match. IMO he needs to be needed and wants someone to take care of. She is too independent for him. That said, I am still bummed that we missed out on her as the Bette. She may be one of the rare ones that I actually follow post show.
Re Bolded.  I am completely with you on this one.  I hope I will get into Charity' season at some point. I also hope there is a chance to see Ariel on BIP.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 829

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:59 pm

Ariel is on the Almost Famous podcast.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:34 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:54 am

Good looking guy!

https://twitter.com/bachnation/status/1690740069412343808

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

+12
Fleurdesel
flojo031
Amethyst
Jolena
Norcalgal