SELECT CONTENT

Charity Lawson - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charity Lawson - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Charity Lawson - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:48 pm

Charity is a true gem of a person. I don't think she has a mean bone in her body and was just repeating what she heard about Anastasia without malice or evil intent. The work she does is intense and I hope this process was a good break for her. To be so young and to listen to so much heartache can't be easy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Charity Lawson - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Charity Lawson - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:32 pm

She's beautiful. She did clean up her IG since we originally captured her stats.

She has to have a special kind of heart to work in her field. Praying

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:54 pm

albean99 wrote:I listened to Bachelor HH and both Michelle and Becca really like Charity and want her to be the Bachelorette if she's not chosen. I definitely like her but don't have a favorite yet. I guess it also depends on how far she goes.

I believe she is let go after HT dates...so 4th.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:18 pm

Thanks, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. 4th definitely makes her a potential lead. I'll keep an eye on her. Charity Lawson - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Charity Lawson - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Kure24
smg2587
bluwavz
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: