SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Brandon and Serene reuniting was adorable!

I think my favorite line from last night was when Brandon told Serene, "We played sharks and minnows." It was goofy and sweet at the same time. rotfl
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:04 pm

How did Victoria fall head over heels over Alex? I don't even remember them together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:19 pm

I'm so grossed out. Between talking about dirty rooms, flossing, and brushing teeth, it's all so disgusting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:43 pm

Yawn...

Alex and Johnny fighting over Victoria who looks bored...like me.

RC she picks Johnny and he thinks he got rid of the competition but some random woman ... I think Florence from AU show ... picks Alex and Johnny is pissed. Victoria still looks bored. I have no doubt production told her to keep Alex since she wasn't interested in anyone and they need drama...even the fake variety.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:47 pm

@GuardianAngel I vaguely remember Victoria hanging with Alex at the hotel. Not sure if it was a "date". It was just before the ladies came back. I have a feeling someone in production told her to earn her keep. She always looks so bored to me. I don't understand guys fawning all over her, frankly all she has is looks and when those go, good luck girly. There will always be someone younger and hotter, so you better develop some skills other than looking like everyone is beneath you and not worth your time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:59 pm

@Sprite IA about Victoria. I think she has a lot of growing up to do. She's so into herself. I find she's always acting awkwardly.

I am totally bored with this show.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:10 pm

@GuardianAngel Well so is everyone else it seems. We are the only two here. I totally understand and wonder why I am still watching.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:13 pm

I watch it from PVR so I can fast forward thru the boring parts. Seems I’m done in about 10 minutes this season. 😉
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:44 pm

@jojo47 I know, unfortunately I am watching at work and can't do that here. If I was home, I would be whipping through this in no time.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:49 pm

Sprite wrote:@jojo47 I know, unfortunately I am watching at work and can't do that here. If I was home, I would be whipping through this in no time.

Well @Sprite, at least you’re getting paid to watch it! Haha
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:00 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Sprite wrote:@jojo47 I know, unfortunately I am watching at work and can't do that here. If I was home, I would be whipping through this in no time.

Well @Sprite, at least you’re getting paid to watch it! Haha

Well, that is not quite what I am getting paid to do, but I don't feel bad since I was going non stop since I started at 3pm to 8:20PM. I ate my dinner while watching and I am multitasking and doing some paperwork as well.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:09 pm

It is a boring episode, possibly because I didn't care about the Victoria Johnny Alex triangle. I was a little sad that Adam went but just because he's good looking. laugh out loud

I don't get Eliza at all! She wanted Rodney to tell her not to go but he made it clear that he didn't want her to. If she really liked him, why go on the date? no idea

eta- I guess that Eliza did the right thing by going. Poor Rodney!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel