SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:08 am

beatingheart

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Capt1005

Michael IG story

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@albean99 I hope you had a great vacation at the most magical place on earth.

What special guests are arriving??

“816” – It’s a night full of shocking confessions, surprises and special guests,

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-816-11-22/

RS said after the reunion taped that Greg Grippo is at the reunion.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:18 am

Surprised that the drama wasn't worse than it was and also glad to see two couples deciding to skip the engagement and proceed to real life. Whether it worked or not, I was happy to see Brittany and Tyler deciding not to get engaged. They came across as more mature than some of the older ones. Michael & Danielle strike me as two who will do what it takes to make it work. In their circumstance, taking it slowly is the best way. It worked well with other successful couples like Jason & Molly and Chris & Peyton. I wish them well and I loved Michael's story. hearthumbsup

Of the 4 who did the fantasy suites, I loved Brandon & Serene! They are just so sweet together and both feel lucky to have found each other. I feel much better about this engagement because they talked about the future along the way. blowkiss  We know it blows up with Victoria and Johnny but it's hard not to feel that she wasn't all in like she made out. Maybe it was the BIP bubble but she's never been my favorite. I'm not looking forward to the messy stuff ahead with Greg coming on the reunion.

A special mention about Kate. She was such a witch at the RC toward Logan. She thinks that she's in the right and it was all Logan but to me, he was the mature one of the two. I hope that I never see her on my tv after tonight. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:46 pm

I was feeling really sorry for the men last night.

Kate -- I remember liking her the first episode or two when she came across as confident, assertive, but not unkind.
As the season progressed, she then proceeded to take a blowtorch to the "not unkind" assessment. Her constant ripping apart of Logan has caused a rare near-unanimity in BN that he was sadly, and unjustly abused. I'm not going to knock her for wanting to marry well, but there were far kinder ways for her to discuss how she personally found Logan wanting. She could have said that she was looking for a man who is "older," or "more established," or is more "career driven," etc. Her refusal of the rose seemed well rehearsed, and it became obvious that her entire relationship with Logan was based on maximizing her screen time. While there is a certain amount of gamesmanship involved in Paradise, she maximized her screen time completely at Logan's expense.

Logan, in turn, seems to have a taste for strong, lively women, but he can have that along with someone who will be kind to him. Hopefully he can take the lessons learned from Paradise into his next relationship.

Shanae was also unkind to Joey, but in a far more careless manner, insinuating that he is not a man. I really liked when Joey stood up for himself in the ride home, in his discussion with his brother. Joey would have been perfectly justified in pointing out to Shanae that his own hopes were dashed, in that he, himself was hoping for a decent human being. But his mom raised him better than that, and it shows.

This makes me want to point out that BN needs to quit shaming cast members who live with their parents, or who have roommates. People often have roommates for company, and some enjoy an adult relationship with their parents as well. They will move out at a time that makes sense to them. There are lots of different kinds of people and families, and there is no one perfect solution as to how to house yourself.

Victoria and Johnny, I just don't get. I agree with those who are questioning Victoria's sincerity. If they wanted to leave as a couple, fine, but an engagement seems inexplicable.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:45 pm

@mbl Right. I forgot. Thanks for the reminder.

I'm sure whatever goes down it will be in front of Johnny

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:55 pm

mbl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@albean99 I hope you had a great vacation at the most magical place on earth.

What special guests are arriving??

“816” – It’s a night full of shocking confessions, surprises and special guests,

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-816-11-22/

RS said after the reunion taped that Greg Grippo is at the reunion.

So do they bring Greg to humiliate someone? Watching last night’s epi makes me wonder if she was brought in planning to get engaged to someone, almost like a production hired gun. She sounded so incredibly scripted to me. I really like Johnny, but I have a hard time believing she was as all-in as she tried to come across.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:00 pm

@jojo47 IA that's what I meant about in my post. Whatever is going on between Victoria and Gregg, it will all be revealed in front of Johnny. If they finished filming ended of June and supposedly engaged, meanwhile 3 months? later she's travelling to Italy with Gregg? She wasn't serious about an engagement imho and it will be quite sometime before that happens.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:33 pm

So we had to watch hours of crap to see a few minutes that totally enchanted us and made our hearts swell? Kudos to Michael and Danielle for being the ONLY thing redeeming about this awful season. They showed us what maturity, trust and love looks like. Too bad some of those other 'kids' didn't learn from Mom and Dad.

Kate is a gold digger through and through. The only reason she strung Logan along was to collect a paycheck for every day that she appeared onscreen as a 'paid' participant, I mean actor.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:15 pm

Even in the preview, Victoria qualifies her answer to Johnny...right now I can't see my life without you. Yeah, five minutes from now that can change.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:18 pm

It's Logan's night!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:26 pm

OMG ... Romeo and Kara are still together despite that deer in headlights look when she dragged him off the beach.

Poor Logan who is supposed to do what these dumb women say, but not what they do. Apparently they have never heard what's good for the goose is good for the gander! Get away from Bachelor women Logan!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:31 pm

Shut up Kate! I was saying these things in private to my girlfriends. He correctly tells that there are cameras everywhere and you are miked! He wishes she had said it to his face because that would have cleared things up for him and he could have pursued someone else. Nice. Burn!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel