SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:36 am

AND……… the pics are gone .. except for Jess’s .. someone didn’t like them posted laugh out loud
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:07 am

This is all so interesting….not sure what I think.

Do we have two dates for Kaity in Thailand? It’s possible that the kayaking and waterfalls are the same FSD date. I’m just wondering if Kaity self eliminated at FSD
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:12 am

I know it's unusual for the F2 hanging around together, but what points to Kaity being the F1 just because it's been pointed out that Gabi is with them? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I know it's unusual for the F2 hanging around together, but what points to Kaity being the F1 just because it's been pointed out that Gabi is with them? TYIA

I don't recall that there is anything other than RS. For me it is a toss up so far. IMO we need to see more from the show and shv.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I know it's unusual for the F2 hanging around together, but what points to Kaity being the F1 just because it's been pointed out that Gabi is with them? TYIA

RS said in his column last week that zach is engaged to Kaity. The account BachelorWhatever on IG said F1 is Gabi and still maintains it even with RS saying something different. I guess F1 comes down to who you believe out of the 2.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:56 pm

luvstx wrote:This is all so interesting….not sure what I think.

Do we have two dates for Kaity in Thailand?  It’s possible that the kayaking and waterfalls are the same FSD date. I’m just wondering if Kaity self eliminated at FSD

It looks like 2 separate dates .. different clothes
I doubt very much that Kaity self eliminates tho
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:08 pm

Bachelorwhatever is still saying that Gabi Is F1 .. as of her latest post today

https://instagram.com/stories/bachelorwhatever/3036747325318786309?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:41 pm

Yeah, that conformation doesn't sound totally confident to me. She is still hearing it's Gabi, but will let us know if she hears anything different. That is giving herself an out if she is wrong.

RS on the other hand is always so confident, but we all know he has been confident before and turned out to be wrong.

Based on both of them and what I have seen thus far, IMO it is too early to call which makes for a lovely change of pace for us. Back to old school sleuthing!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:51 pm

Sprite wrote:Yeah, that conformation doesn't  sound totally confident to me. She is still hearing it's Gabi, but will let us know if she hears anything different. That is giving herself an out if she is wrong.

RS on the other hand is always so confident, but we all know he has been confident before and turned out to be wrong.

Based on both of them and what I have seen thus far,  IMO it is too early to call which makes for a lovely change of pace for us. Back to old school sleuthing!
I think it's a matter of different personalities. We have gotten so used to RS’ arrogance and hubris, and to maniacs like Zacharyreallity and Deuxmoi, that the more low key approach from Bachelorwhatever sounds like lack of confidence.
I hope they keep this up for as long as it takes to find solid evidence either way via sleuthing.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:04 pm

Jeepers wrote:Bachelorwhatever is still saying that Gabi Is F1 .. as of her latest post today

https://instagram.com/stories/bachelorwhatever/3036747325318786309?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Sorry for the double post, but I think we needed to save those stories – to evaluate her accuracy as we move forward.

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2023-011
https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelorwhatever/

Last edited by blueblues on Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:22 pm

While I may agree with Bachwhatever’s final pick, I think she makes a leap on saying “This is definitely when Kaity meets Zach’s family”. She can’t confirm that. And I am quite certain that the architecture in that cap of Kaity in the green top matches that of the Sofitel Krabi (probably the balcony of the white Lotus restaurant). Have we ever had a MTP at the same hotel as the FSD location?

Personally, I think we need more info and caps on the location of MTPs and the FRC. I don’t think we have any of those or confirmation of the location. Don’t we usually have caps of FRC by now? All we have is the fake out of Zach with a ring in Budapest. Why is that?

Just sharing my thoughta
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:15 am

I'm leaning towards Kaity being F1. I saw a genuine connection between them on their one on one date and they are both from Texas which is another plus imo. I look forward to seeing how his dates with Gabi go though . ( I always keep in back of my mind that he has to get them to stay until the end so with the F4 girls that he's gonna take to the end we will see alot of kissing, touchy feel, & romance ). The clue that I got thus far that Gabi and Kaity are the F2 is that he told both of them he gets butterflies when he talks to them., but imo its really only with one of them.The double talk is to confuse the viewers , anything he wants to say to the one he is most attracted to he has to find a way to say pretty much the same to at least another. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47