SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:53 pm

I’m thinking because most people think Kaitlyn wins, that Gabriella is actually F1. Lol
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:58 pm

Someone on Reddit said they heard Gabriella got the group date rose in Budapest before htds.not sure where they got the info but it’s a poster that been sleuthing since Zach started filming.

Kaity getting the second fsd is interesting because most times than not the f1 usually gets the third one. Of course with some things that can change that like the lead wanting their intended f1 to have a particular date or producers giving the third date to the person that will give the most drama. So my feelings could go either way if we knew what they did on their date.

Will add Jesse and the lead producers where actually pretty active posting stuff during this season final weeks. They even posted things on what seemed like the evening part or getting ready for the evening part of Kaity’s fsd. So to me that maybe a sign the final weeks weren’t to drama filled. Also notice a few producer I know that worked during the end of seasons before didn’t this season. Producers like Scott and his girlfriend Alanna kept posting in LA. And producer Shania was watching Gabby at dwts last week. So either there is some turnover or they didn’t take as much producers to the final destination this season.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajean1220 Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:17 am

Yes to everything Bachelor Whatever iG says.

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:18 am

bachelorwhatever has heard from multiple sources that zach is engaged to gabriella. take with a grain of salt of course.

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 113
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:14 pm

Arielle has has her phone back. She deleted one tiktok video of her trying to jump off a boat.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:36 pm

Great post, thanks for the info!

With regards to your other post, that makes Arielle the first one on SM?

smg2587 wrote:Someone on Reddit said they heard Gabriella got the group date rose in Budapest before htds.not sure where they got the info but it’s a poster that been sleuthing since Zach started filming.

Kaity getting the second  fsd is interesting because most times than not the f1 usually gets the third one. Of course with some things that can change that like the lead wanting their intended f1 to have a particular date or producers giving the third date to the person that will give the most drama. So my feelings could go either way if we knew what they did on their date.

Will add Jesse and the lead producers where actually pretty active posting stuff during this season final weeks. They even posted things on what seemed like the evening part or getting ready for the evening part of Kaity’s fsd. So to me that maybe a sign the final weeks weren’t to drama filled. Also notice a few producer I know that worked during the end of seasons before didn’t this season. Producers like Scott and his girlfriend Alanna kept posting in LA. And producer Shania was watching Gabby at dwts last week. So either there is some turnover or they didn’t take as much producers to the final destination this season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:31 pm

@GuardianAngel Arielle is the first to show anY activit, so yeah first to be on from what I can tell.

Look like Gabriella was on tiktok at least. She gain 3 followers on a private account since last night. She’d have to accept those herself to show on her page.

From RS and bachelorwhatever the women this season will most likely get to be back on sm tomorrow.

Pic of Gabi tiktok.

https://www.tiktok.com/@gabriellaelnicki

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 83ca7210

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:55 pm

@smg2587 thank you.

Kaity's IG. No changes.

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Capt1006

https://www.instagram.com/kaitybiggar/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@smg2587 thank you.

Kaity's IG. No changes.

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Capt1006

https://www.instagram.com/kaitybiggar/?hl=en

heartbroken f2? question
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:03 pm

Gabriella is accepting followers on ig. Her account is still private though.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:32 pm

Zach finally had some social media activity. He liked Jesse’s last post with his wife about  Thanksgiving.

Haven’t noticed any activity seen any activity from Kaity. Here IG following numbers been a little up and down but it’s +3 -3 a few days apart is all. Not even a liked on tiktok nor has she made that private yet.

On the Gabi and Greer relationship pre filming they still follow each other and it looks like it’s been since college days. Also from what I can tell Greer stopped liking Gabi’s post once she (Gabi) graduated but Gabi liked Greer’s post at least since July of this year (people that followed her and have talk about Greer’s mean girl habits said she cleaned up her sm a lot before filming so the likes could have been going since before filming). Does not seem like Gabi has that much of an issue with Greer unlike most people that seem to know her. I doubt there will be much drama there but that just the impression I have from what I’m seeing.

Just a thought from the promo wanting to add, Katherine seems to have gotten a great 1on1 in the Bahamas with fireworks. Also seems like she’s a pretty emotional person so how did she got from what looked like could be a f4 date ti what really looking like she was the last eliminated before htds. May be wrong but Brooklyn gets out during the 1on1, it looks like Greer might have a hotel room break up (reason being when she got back on ig and a screencap) so that leaves Kat at the f5 person.

Edit. Well Kaity now showed some activity. She deleted some of her tiktok from what I can tell. At least two of her least east ones and it seems like some others.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:35 am

Just posting the Kaity tiktok now compared to this cap  on Sunday. Seems like she deleted half of her pervious tiltols. . Just to add her following count is the same in actuality. She hasn’t followed anyone new just for some reason on my iPad her following is always 74.

Now

https://www.tiktok.com/@kaitybiggar

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Caf78110
]
Kayben14 wrote:
]
1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 0cadb710

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47