SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:07 am

SM update since the show been over for a week.

Zach’s quiet but that’s not unusual from his regular sm behavior. He followed some people show like producer Bradford (that’s probably who he spent the most time with), Sean Lowe and the two nfl players I believed coached the bachelor bowl in week 3. I doubt we get much from Zach unless he decides to promote the shoe really hard once it airs. We might have to relay one the women for shv sleuthing. He also deleted part of his ig bio. His Twitter is verified but still private.

F3 are all still private but they all seem active doing clean ups and Gabi has accepted followers. Gabi seems to done the less amount of sm clean up. Also per Reddit she was seen with her sister I LA over the weekend. I know she’s the front runner for f1 but feel I need to post these clues to look back on. One the being in LA after filming turned out to be a big clue Hannah Ann (instead of TN or Phoenix were she was living) was f1 especially during a major holiday weekend.

Arielle done a little clean up. Deleted and unfollowed a handful of people and took out her bio. Also bachelorwhatever did post a few days ago she was spotted before filming ended not filming. She didn’t post any other details but possible another sign she’s f3.

Kaity done a lot of clean up. She basically scrubbed a lot of her tiktok. Unfollowed about 30 accounts and deleted a lot of stuff. IMO deleted a lot of her funnier side videos. I think she made it generic but that’s just me. She still has her likes open on tiktok. One I found interesting but I will say I ain going thru a heart break and thought it was a great video so it may mean nothing. It’s the tiktok of Tyler Perry talking about how people can be in your life for a season and not forever. On IG only deleted one post but unfollowed a good number of accounts. Around a hundred.

Not sure if those three have specific dates they need to wait for to go public. That’s all I got so far.

Kaity changed her usernames on IG and tiktok.

Here for ig.

https://www.instagram.com/kaityylane/

https://www.tiktok.com/@kaityylane

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:19 am

@smg2587 thanks for the run down!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:36 pm

Just some early maybe, maybe not clues on who potentially is f1. So far only ones for Gabi and Kaity. Please add if I missed anything.

Kaity:
- Only person of f4 that seemed to get two 1on1s before htds.
- first date in Budapest (week 7) that most times than not recently went to the f1.

Sign maybe not Kaity- second fsd. Unless lead wants a specific date for f1 or producer give the last fsd to someone with more drama potential they usually give the last fsd to the f1.

Gabi
-rumored to have a pretty woman date in London
- in LA last weekend (holiday weekend) with sister but with her working in Houston and family in Vermont that’s an interesting choice to go there. From what I seen she was at least there Friday and Saturday.
-sister posted cap of her and Zach kissing on public ig less than a week after filming.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:22 pm

update from bachelorwhatever

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 114
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:08 am

My heart says it’s Gabriella
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:48 am

I think so too. ^^^
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:28 am

Does anyone else cringe when they see the F1 referred to as "the winner?" It's not a contest. Or at least it's not supposed to be!

Otherwise, I'm personally hoping this news is true, but that is only based on what I've seen on SM.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:33 pm

your move rs laugh out loud

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:55 pm

@ariwolf love it!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:51 pm

Hopefully shv sleuthing will back this up. I wonder if the f3 will stay on private until the first shv. Just for me these early spoilers can be one of two things over zealous friends/hometowns believe town rumors or friends and family not being able to keep their mouths shut. We seen both cases from time to time.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:53 pm

I'm trying to think of a F1 who had the pretty women date?

@Buckeye_Fan IA winner is imo a poor choice of words.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm trying to think of a F1 who had the pretty women date?

@Buckeye_Fan IA winner is imo a poor choice of words.

Susie had one for a second 1on1 and Clayton says she was his f1 even though they didn’t end filming together. Rachael K also got the pretty women date for her first 1on1 with Matt James, Becca K got the pretty women date and she was f1 until she wasn’t. Those are the ones off the top of my head.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47