SELECT CONTENT

Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:44 pm

Beautiful pic. Maybe in my next lifetime I will travel to Italy with a handsome young man. Smiley
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:51 am

I watched the video that Victoria posted on Instagram from their trip to Italy. Was anyone else surprised to see Greg smoking? Maybe it's because I don't know anyone who smokes anymore but of course lots do.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 14682

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:34 pm

albean99 wrote:I watched the video that Victoria posted on Instagram from their trip to Italy. Was anyone else surprised to see Greg smoking? Maybe it's because I don't know anyone who smokes anymore but of course lots do.

Hmm, interesting. It's possible that he just picked it up while in Europe, I've known people who have done that, and then promptly drop it again when returning home. I guess we never do see smoking on the Bachelor shows, do we? I wonder if they have a special spot for the smokers to go to.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Greg Grippo & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - Discussion

+6
blueblues
Jolena
Sprite
ule101
Maddy