SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:14 pm

ariwolf wrote:they've been pushing the "kaitlyn and zach are both from austin" angle all season, so maybe that's why her hometown is there and not canada? from the podcasts they've each done it sounds like that's where they're planning to live after the finale, so i assume it's something the show will highlight at atfr to promote their success story (because with the way the show's been going the last few years, actually making it to atfr with the person you got engaged to at the frc is a success story laugh out loud)

The bold literally made me laugh!! cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:11 am

luvstx wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Wonder why Kaitys HTD Is in Austin instead of in her hometown in Canada??

I’ve wondered that too.  And is it only her mom who is there?

I thought I read somewhere that Kaity lived in CA before moving to Austin last August. I wonder where her mother actually lives now. Also,She mentioned on her one on one that she had a brother (as in 1) but again I read (probably on one of her bio's on line )that she is one of 3 children. no idea jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:05 am

Doesn’t anyone remember that Zach moved FROM Austin .. TO Anaheim are in the early fall .. doesn’t live inAustin???
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:42 am

Jeepers wrote:Doesn’t anyone remember that Zach moved FROM Austin .. TO Anaheim are in the early fall .. doesn’t live inAustin???
from what i've gathered, he grew up in orange county, moved to austin after college and lived there for a few years until the bachelorette. then he temporarily relocated back to CA after bachelorette filmed. but in a podcast earlier this year he said his plan is to move back to austin permanently once his season has finished airing.

on clickbait last week kaitlyn said she originally planned to live in austin for 3-6 months, but now she loves it and wants to stay. so that's why i think the show is suggesting they're both "from austin", since that's where they'll settle down. all jmo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:54 am

I’m not questioning the ending but still a bit perplexed about how it all played out.

Is it odd that we have no caps yet of Zach’s family in Thailand? I’m sure they were there but I’m still wondering if somehow Gabi left before the FRC day.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:01 pm

Jolena wrote:
luvstx wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Wonder why Kaitys HTD Is in Austin instead of in her hometown in Canada??

I’ve wondered that too.  And is it only her mom who is there?

I thought I read somewhere that Kaity lived in CA before moving to Austin last August. I wonder where her mother actually lives now. Also,She mentioned on her one on one that she had a brother (as in 1) but again I read (probably on one of her bio's on line )that she is one of 3 children. no idea  jmo

Kaity posted an IG "There's no place like home" in Kingston Ontario and I thought that's where her Mom/family were living.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiBZuNYLbHO/?hl=en

In one of the podcasts I listen to, sorry I forget which one, she got a nursing contract, and thought it would be only for 3 mths. She's still there and said iirc "I'm not going anywhere". Also iirc she said she grew up in Kingston, Ont, so I thought that's where she lived and moved for a work contract. She still has Kingston Ont on her IG. Her work history as a nurse is in Kingston. She deleted 20 something posts and unfollowed over 200 since the show wrapped. She removed her gallery link which I looked through when she was first sleuthed and I'm pretty sure there were a lot more pictures of friends etc in Kingston. It's too bad HTD wasn't filmed there, is a very pretty city.

She also added Bach27 with a rose and a wink?

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Capt1045

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:36 am

I agree about Kingston, @GuardianAngel. We lived in Belleville so went there once in a while. It's not like she has to show Zach around Austin so doesn't really make sense to go there instead of Kingston. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:45 am

Do we know where Katie's hometown date takes place, and who from her family is gonna meet Zack besides her mother? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:18 am

In Austin

Don’t know except her mother

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:46 am

Anyone have any thoughts on the previews for Fantasy suite dates ? I'm thinking Sean must've told him that it would be a big mistake to have sex with any of the women except his F1. but the previews (which end up most always not being what they want us to believe) suggest otherwise. Im just trying to figure out where that reference " it was love not lust" and " it was a beautiful moment that felt robbed" would fit in to somewhere /something else other then sex. Anyone ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:17 am

I wonder if those two phrases took place at two different moments?

Could he be talking about something that happened in his past?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:41 am

I would send people back to the season preview. At the end of the three minutes, they have Zach in a voiceover that says “I still love her but it might be too late but true love is worth fighting for.” l

I think Gabi dumps him at FSD and he goes back to Kaity.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Agent99
Jolena
barbell
Loulou
pavalygurl