SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:13 am

luvstx wrote:I would send people back to the season preview. At the end of the three minutes, they have Zach in a voiceover that says “I still love her but it might be too late but true love is worth fighting for.” l

I think Gabi dumps him at FSD and he goes back to Kaity.

Just changed my mind. I think Zach lets Kaity go on LCD kayaking date. Then changes his mind or Gabi dumps him before FRC. He goes back to Kaity. He’s crying at FRC because he’s worried Kaity won’t show.

Would also explain why Gabi got last FSD and why Jesse told us he might have to help Zach on the night of Kaitys FSD. Maybe Zach was debating letting Kaity go then.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 am

@luvstx Interesting theory. I do remember the preview voiceover. Just viewed Kaity's latest IG which comments on her visit in Hungary. She certainly has a fun sense of humor - Gabi does too but she takes herself far more seriously than does Kaity.

Your theory supports the early rumor that Gabi was F1 and Kaity was F2. Then RS threw us into sleuthing mode big time when he insists Kaity is F1. Can't wait to see how it all plays out with the final 2 girls.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:50 am

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 56cffd10

Just realized that the shoes on the woman might be a clue. See the ankle strap?  Can we find a match to Gabi?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:33 pm

Oh Gosh these last few posts really got me thinking now that this might not be the traditional ending that I was expecting.:nervous I was hoping but then again I would be a fool to even think TPTB would now impose DRAMA at some point especially since this season was pretty much drama free. Upset sad
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:36 pm

@luvstx I looked at all our s/caps and this is the only one I think would match. There was another one but it was black with a thick ankle strap.

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Sandle10

2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Sandek10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6489-bachelor-27-zach-shallcross-s-caps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:36 pm

luvstx wrote:
luvstx wrote:I would send people back to the season preview. At the end of the three minutes, they have Zach in a voiceover that says “I still love her but it might be too late but true love is worth fighting for.” l

I think Gabi dumps him at FSD and he goes back to Kaity.

Just changed my mind. I think Zach lets Kaity go on LCD kayaking date. Then changes his mind or Gabi dumps him before FRC. He goes back to Kaity. He’s crying at FRC because he’s worried Kaity won’t show.

Would also explain why Gabi got last FSD and why Jesse told us he might have to help Zach on the night of Kaitys FSD. Maybe Zach was debating letting Kaity go then.

I don't think he was ever gonna let Kaity go, if anything this would've been another TPTB set ups to cause hurt and pain to lead and the girl he really wants. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:07 pm

So man6 new caps!!! And I now think they were in a Fantasy Suite Date literally right under my nose at Banyan Tre!! And that pink dres sure doesn’t look like the lilac dress I saw over Kaity’s arm.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:34 pm

After seeing upcoming previews Im so confused laugh out loud , We now know that it's Kaity on the bed in the pink dress. .Im thinking Kaity gets fantasy date # 2 . Ariel gets the first date and there's no sex, Kaity date #2 and he has sex with her , Gabby gets 3rd date which is usually the F1's final date, He tells her on the beach before the night portion of the date that he has been intimate with someone and that's when we see her running away from him. That's all I can make of what I think probably happened up to that point. duh Anyone have any thoughts on how they think this ends up going down since we're hearing there's gonna be a mess before we get to a happy ending? (Dame I got to invested in this season , haven't been in a long time). :crazed
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:23 am

overnights screencaps

kaitlyn
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Kaity_10
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Kaity_11
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Kaity_12
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Kaity_14
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Kaity_13

gabriella
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Gabi_110
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Gabi_210
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Gabi_310
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Gabi_410
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Gabi_510
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Gabi_610
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Gabi_710
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Gabi_810

ariel
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ariel_11
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ariel_10
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ariel_13
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ariel_14
2 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ariel_12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qZi2tZ8aQ0&ab_channel=BachelorNationonABC
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:44 am

Can I confirm that we think the Fantasy Suite dates are at the following resorts?:

Nakamanda- Ariel

banyan Tree Krabi - Kaity

Venice Krabi - Gabi

I’m sure of the first two based on caps. Not so sure about Venice Krabi with these new Gabi caps. If it’s there, they brought brown pillows in for some reason.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:56 am

Also, we have so many different outfits for Kaity in Thailand. No where near as many for Gabi.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:09 pm

What are y’all’s theories for next week? He said he wasn’t going to sleep with anyone. Apparently he does but with who? Gabi is upset and Kaity is upset but Ariel isn’t shown being upset in the previews. I sure hope it wasn’t with her since she leaves next week!

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Agent99
Jolena
barbell
Loulou
pavalygurl