SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:25 pm

i think he sleeps with kaitlyn and then feels guilty about it because he went back on his word. gabriella's upset because he didn't sleep with her, kaitlyn's upset because she thinks he regrets it, and ariel's not upset because she's not a factor at all laugh out loud just imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:36 pm

ariwolf wrote:i think he sleeps with kaitlyn and then feels guilty about it because he went back on his word. gabriella's upset because he didn't sleep with her, kaitlyn's upset because she thinks he regrets it, and ariel's not upset because she's not a factor at all laugh out loud just imo

laugh out loud very good theory and definitely one that makes sense!

This and I’m paraphrasing, “it was a beautiful moment and I ruined it,” would fit in with telling Kaity he regrets sleeping with her after they had a great fantasy night.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:02 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:
ariwolf wrote:i think he sleeps with kaitlyn and then feels guilty about it because he went back on his word. gabriella's upset because he didn't sleep with her, kaitlyn's upset because she thinks he regrets it, and ariel's not upset because she's not a factor at all laugh out loud just imo

This and I’m paraphrasing, “it was a beautiful moment and I ruined it,” would fit in with telling Kaity he regrets sleeping with her after they had a great fantasy night.

@ariwolf I like your theory . I hope thats what it is and they are just hyping it up to be worse then what it was.
yes @southerngirlatheart that would fit in , it makes sense. I don't think he slept with anyone except his F1. I think Sean warned him and if he's smart and did his homework about the other seasons and the backlash they got I would think/hope he would control himself. ( I wouldn't fault him for having sex with the one he's in love with and plans on getting engaged to though.) jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:16 am

Jolena wrote:

@ariwolf I like your theory . I hope thats what it is and they are just hyping it up to be worse then what it was.
yes @southerngirlatheart that would fit in , it makes sense. I don't think he slept with anyone except his F1. I think Sean warned him and if he's smart and did his homework about the other seasons and the backlash they got I would think/hope he would control himself. ( I wouldn't fault  him for having sex with the one he's in love with and plans on getting engaged to though.) jmo

jesse and zach were laughing about "sex week" on stage at wta, so ia the previews are making it seem worse than it is. zach laughed it off on BHH recently as well, not the attitude of somebody who really messed up like clayton did imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:35 am

At one point in that same clip before he said "beautiful moment ..." He also said it was an act of love not lust.

If he told Kaity he regretted it you can bet it was producer driven to upset Katie ,cause drama and put doubt in Zack's head that she might not show up at the FRC. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:06 am

After rewatching the last 2 previews both of the F2 are very hurt and it makes me really wonder if Gabi doesn’t go to the FRC
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:13 am

Jeepers wrote:After rewatching the last 2 previews both of the F2 are very hurt and it makes me really wonder if Gabi doesn’t go to the FRC

I’ve been saying that for awhile. And I think it’s why Gabi and Kaity can still be so friendly since Gabi took control of the situation and left before zach could eliminate her.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:35 am

Some caps. No frc looks from this preview. Mostly mtp and some lcds. The bots pics showed Kaity frc dress was white.

https://youtu.be/8wH6hI1VrcE

Mtps

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 38f29a10
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 35ed5a10
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 84e41010
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 B0471b10
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 37ff3010
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 60670310
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 0365e610
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 43129410

LCD

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 39986910
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 30a41010
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 6dc56710
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 F03c2010
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Cd043810
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 8c860510
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 5397a010
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Be2d0910
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 A3344f10
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Fdde9510
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 C2328810

Frc

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 71aca110
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 D81c5b10
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 78a5e410
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 71ed3910

Other scenes

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3964c710
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 207e1310
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 A1de0610
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 6d5e1b10

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:08 pm

@smg2587 thank you for all the s/caps!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:15 pm

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2a2cf010
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Cb7bd510
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 9d825110

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqLfiunOoF3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Agent99
Jolena
barbell
Loulou
pavalygurl