SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:44 am

Zach has been saying from the beginning he's very happy. IF there was a switch, Jess is the last person imo that he'd change his mind with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:07 am

I'm not buying that spoiler. We all saw how Zach was with Jess at the end and he didn't look like there were unresolved feelings for her. I do see Zach & Kaity being together but no bets on how long it lasts. I like Kaity a lot but am not sure about Zach after seeing how he is when there's any drama. Life has drama and can't always be controlled. Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:16 pm

Yea am not that spoiled either!! Especially the Jess part! Jmo
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:54 pm

That spoiler would have been more believable if she said Ariel or Gabi... I know Kaity has supported Gabi very positevely on IG but did Gabi reciprocate the same thing for Kaity? Since I do not follow them closely, I was wondering!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:32 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:That spoiler would have been more believable if she said Ariel or Gabi... I know Kaity has supported Gabi very positevely on IG but did Gabi reciprocate the same thing for Kaity? Since I do not follow them closely, I was wondering!

Gabi commented on the picture very sweetly and said she loved her and that she’s her forever friend. I do buy that they’re friends for real but kaity is probably showing it a bit more because she “won” while gabi has to watch her heart broken with no real prize at the end… so she’s showing some extra support
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:14 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:That spoiler would have been more believable if she said Ariel or Gabi... I know Kaity has supported Gabi very positevely on IG but did Gabi reciprocate the same thing for Kaity? Since I do not follow them closely, I was wondering!

I think they support each other for the most part but then again I don't think either of them post all that much. The nights the Bachelor is airing the final 3 all seem to put something out regarding their scenes but not much more that I've seen. Early on Gabi said Kaity was awesome and she could see them together and even though it got messy at the end I think they could still be ok with each other . no idea , Hopefully they stay friends after this is over but that remains to be seen. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
southerngirlatheart
Jolena
suzq
blueblues
luvstx