SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:10 pm

umngirl wrote:I love Bubba. That is all.

You are in good company umngirl. Women all over America are loving them some Bubba. :Bubba:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:15 pm

[quote="happygirl77us"] I wish I had never seen Bubba nasty FB comments, It has really ruined him for me[/quote

Yeah, I remember your posts about that. I can understand.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:16 pm

umngirl wrote:I love Bubba. That is all.

I think their date was great and well done.

BTW, love the Tebow pic/avi!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:02 pm

realityfan26 wrote:How on earth are they going to have Bubba be the lead and expect anyone to believe the whole city vs. country thing? There is absolutely no way Bubba would pick city.

Would remind me of a Pioneer Woman type pairing. She was a city gal that married a rancher and become quite famous through her blog actually. It could happen, but maybe not on the format of this show.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Finally got to watch it. Andy, bless his heart, boy needs some help like AA.
The date with Danny was painful to watch. For a minute I thought we were on the bachelor,
no passion, fun or romance. rotfl

Bubba's date was wonderful to watch them together. I just love Bubba and nothing will change my opinion of him. How he treats a woman is most important to me anyway, and he was so sweet and loving with Paige. Our whole family is now watching SHA and even my grandma loves 'her Bubba'. :Bubba:

Obviously it was all the Bubba show last night. Poor Jeremiah, hard to catch a glimpse of him on it. I assume that will all change as we get more into episodes and Jeremiah will come to the front, like Tristan did with Cassie.

I also like Austin, he's a cutie and I hope he's in the F5. Dustin still my favorite city guy, by far.

I think Bubba would be perfect for the lead bachelor if they do another season. He really is country,& he lives and works in Alabama, he's articulate, and great on camera. Oh, and did I mention, he's so dang hot!!!! Tribble was a stretch, not really country, just a good looking southern boy.

Missed being here with y'all, but we had a great family get together.

Last edited by Gina on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:57 pm

happygirl77us wrote: I wish I had never seen Bubba nasty FB comments, It has really ruined him for me

scratch

What comments are you talking about?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:21 pm

jurystillout wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: I wish I had never seen Bubba nasty FB comments, It has really ruined him for me

scratch

What comments are you talking about?
Few weeks ago, some jerk guy called Bubba gay under a picture in Bubba's fb, and Bubba hurled back some gay insults to him, deleted them & blocked the rude guy from his fb. I don't blame Bubba, but did he handle it well, no, but he knew it and immediately deleted the comments, but someone copied and posted them here. Rolling Eyes He made a little misstep, realized it and moved on, wish we could too. Most men I know would retaliate if insulted like that. Down here, that's how we roll.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:25 pm

I'm catching up on the episodes based on recommendations here ... what a sweet, charming show! So different from the Bachelor franchise.

I feel like I know more about Paige in the three episodes I've watched than Ben and all of his Bachelorettes. She seems so much more real than just a one-dimensional character, like on the Bachelor. There's more dialogue and conversation on this show, which is nice.

Just wish it was longer ... one hour is too short! And I'm with you girls; I'm definitely a city girl, but Bubba is a keeper. :WAVEY:
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:40 pm

moonpie wrote:I'm catching up on the episodes based on recommendations here ... what a sweet, charming show! So different from the Bachelor franchise.

I feel like I know more about Paige in the three episodes I've watched than Ben and all of his Bachelorettes. She seems so much more real than just a one-dimensional character, like on the Bachelor. There's more dialogue and conversation on this show, which is nice.

Just wish it was longer ... one hour is too short! And I'm with you girls; I'm definitely a city girl, but Bubba is a keeper. :WAVEY:
Glad to have you, this is a very nice place, we have fun, and love the show. :WAVEY:

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:43 pm

I finally watched the episode. Thought Bubba and Paige's date was really sweet and cute. I don't know why, but I just have a soft spot for Jeremiah though. He definitely seems to blend more into the background, but he seems to be a good balance for Paige's sparkling, outgoing personality. I think Jeremiah is a better match for Paige as far as wanting to go out every once in a while, and their interest in Hollywood. But overall, Paige couldn't go wrong with either Bubba or Jeremiah!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:45 pm

mnmhughes wrote:I finally watched the episode. Thought Bubba and Paige's date was really sweet and cute. I don't know why, but I just have a soft spot for Jeremiah though. He definitely seems to blend more into the background, but he seems to be a good balance for Paige's sparkling, outgoing personality. I think Jeremiah is a better match for Paige as far as wanting to go out every once in a while, and their interest in Hollywood. But overall, Paige couldn't go wrong with either Bubba or Jeremiah!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:46 pm

mnmhughes wrote:I finally watched the episode. Thought Bubba and Paige's date was really sweet and cute. I don't know why, but I just have a soft spot for Jeremiah though. He definitely seems to blend more into the background, but he seems to be a good balance for Paige's sparkling, outgoing personality. I think Jeremiah is a better match for Paige as far as wanting to go out every once in a while, and their interest in Hollywood. But overall, Paige couldn't go wrong with either Bubba or Jeremiah!

:WAVEY: I agree
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+15
mnmhughes
NadjaM
RealityEscape
Jaybird
Pattycake92