SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:58 am

dee wrote:^^ OH, I'm pretty convinced Jeremiah is F1... it's just my constant need to second guess myself haha

I have not figured out SHA's formula yet because the first season I thought Tribble was the F1 and then I thought Cassie was the F1 last season.

To be honest if I wasn't told by my source that Jeremiah was the F1 then l would have thought Bubba was Paige's F1 for sure. I actually felt like he was until this news was shared with me.

Tristan was featured in a lot of the previews when Tribble's season aired and she was the fan favorite. Which is exactly what Bubba is this season.

I do remember some people thought Adam was who Devin would end up with, but I never really saw their connection.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:09 am

Love_Me wrote:
dee wrote:^^When do you think they'll start filming next season (if there is one)?? Maybe we should keep track of his whereabouts. Paige said season 2 was still airing when she went to film her season. But then, I doubt the next season would occur so quickly.

This is a good idea. Have they confirmed that there will be a Season 4 of this show? I assume there will because it is one of CMT's highest rated shows.

The two guys we should keep an eye on are Bubba and Shaun. When Paige went to film her season didn't she basically stop tweeting and using Facebook?
So I'm looking through Paige's tweets...There was a gap between Dec 3 to Dec 22. I'm guessing that's when she filmed her season. Although... I could have sworn she said they started filming in November and that's why she couldn't spend thanksgiving with her family. I haven't looked back yet, but was SHA 2 still airing in Dec? I must have a short term memory, because I don't remember any of the time lines haha.

And about the editing, lol, yeah I'm not sure how CMT works. I've been wrong every season haha. I actually thought Collin had a chance of being F1... well we know how that went. In the beginning, I didn't think Tristan would be F1. I think there were a few caps we mistaken Tristan for Cassie. I remember those boat pictures... I initially thought were of Cassie R, but it turned out to be Tristan's date.

I'm so grateful for your source coming through! I hate not knowing the ending lol.

ETA: I went back and checked SHA2 time line. and Yes, They were still on episode 7 on Dec 2. No wonder the next bachelorette wasn't from one of the F4. I have a feeling there's a long hiatus before the next season though... so, no one's going to be filming while the season is still airing.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:53 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:58 am

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 4 ~ Screencaps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Nothing new here, just some shots of episode 4: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I liked this picture best haha. I wonder if they bought their swim shorts at the same place or something. They're similar. And are they talking to Paige?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Thanks for the caps and posting of the links! :WAVEY:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Those shorts that Bubba and Jermiah are wearing are the ugliest things ever. Hilarious, tney are almost identical, rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:02 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Wow. They really want us to blieve it's Bubba as F1. Can they sit any closer in that truck and hold hands riding the horses. And Paige's PI comments about loving a cowboy and riding horses everyday and she's glowing with happiness talking about it. Shame on TPTB. If I didn't know spoilers, I'd be devastated when Bubba is gone before F1. Who am I kidding, I'm going be bawling my eyes out when he leaves. hissyfit I must keep telling myself, he seems really happy now, post show, so he's ok. :Bubba:

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Wow. They really want us to blieve it's Bubba as F1. Can they sit any closer in that truck and hold hands riding the horses. And Paige's PI comments about loving a cowboy and riding horses everyday and she's glowing with happiness talking about it. Shame on TPTB. If I didn't know spoilers, I'd be devastated when Bubba is gone before F1. Who am I kidding, I'm going be bawling my eyes out when he leaves. hissyfit I must keep telling myself, he seems really happy now, post show, so he's ok. :Bubba:
I'll probably end up crying for both guys haha. One for not getting the girl, and the other for getting the girl and making Paige so happy. At least we kind of know all parties are doing ok after filming (based on tweets and facebook)...... so whatever happened, it's for the best. :Bubba: :Jeremiah :

ETA: I agree, don't know what both of them were thinking when they got those board shorts. hahaha I guess they wanted to match and that was the only style left :laughingoutlou
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Well, over on Glassman Media fb, they have some great pics.(some behind the scenes too). Paige's mom has made comments under some pictures.Very interesting. Be sure and click on all of them, where they are hugging watching fireworks while the camera is on the fireworks. lol

Did her mom comment on Paige's date with Jeremiah on his facebook? TIA

BTW, I still think Jeremiah is F1 and they make a great couple. Just curious how far TPTB/SHA/CMT go to make us think it's Bubba.

Last edited by Gina on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Gina wrote:Well, over on Glassman Media fb, they have some great pics.(some behind the scenes too). Paige's mom has made comments under some pictures.Very interesting. Be sure and click on all of them, where they are hugging watching fireworks while the camera is on the fireworks. laugh out loud

Did her mom comment on Paige's date with Jeremiah on his fabebook? TIA

Paige's mom liked a lot of my screencaps of Bubba and Paige. She made a comment before this season started about Bubba being her favorite. Let me try and find those comments. If I find them then I will bring them over here.

Her mom also liked my screencaps of Jeremiah and Paige in the hammock. I will see what else she might have liked. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote:Well, over on Glassman Media fb, they have some great pics.(some behind the scenes too). Paige's mom has made comments under some pictures.Very interesting. Be sure and click on all of them, where they are hugging watching fireworks while the camera is on the fireworks. laugh out loud

Did her mom comment on Paige's date with Jeremiah on his fabebook? TIA

Paige's mom liked a lot of my screencaps of Bubba and Paige. She made a comment before this season started about Bubba being her favorite. Let me try and find those comments. If I find them then I will bring them over here.

Her mom also liked my screencaps of Jeremiah and Paige on the hammock. I will see what else she might have liked. Smiley
Thanks Love_Me, it's ok if you don't want to bring them over. I'm glad then that she has commented on both guys and likes them both. yes FTR, I still think Jeremiah is her F1 and they seem very cute together, hope TPTB show us more of them and SQT in future episodes. That SQT when Tribble kissed Tristan at the gator farm always made me thing early on, maybe it was her and not Cassie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 2/3 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+15
mnmhughes
NadjaM
RealityEscape
Jaybird
Pattycake92