SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:10 pm

Go to the link for the full story. dizzy

Season 4 of '90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way' returns to TLC Jan. 29

Jan. 5 (UPI) -- TLC announced the six couples who will be profiled in their search for love on Season 4 of their hit reality show 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way.

The show returns one couple, Daniele and Yohan, from 90 Day Fiancé: Love In Paradise as New Yorker Daniele leaves her life behind to convince Yohan, who hails from the Dominican Republic, that life in the island nation is their best bet for the future.

In the trailer just released for Season 4, we see two of the couples with the storylines most likely to be the most dissected on social media. Gabriel and Isabela meet in Columbia and are happy together. But Gabriel is worried that Isabela's family will not accept their relationship as he's a transgender man.

Despite a age difference of 43 years, Debbie and Oussama have connected enough through their mutual love of art for Debbie to move to Morocco. But will things work in another country when she's so much older than him?

https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/TV/2023/01/05/90-day-fiance-returns-jan-tlc/8761672939990/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:07 pm

I'm glad you already posted this laugh out loud

43 year age difference!? Oh my god. no no and wow transgender couple interesting.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:46 pm

@Linds911 They could at least give us a bit of hope 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:19 am

So far an interesting season.

Daniele is just forcing Yohan to do things he doesn't want to do. She doesn't like how he has a meat cutting job and leaves it out so flies are all over it, doesn't like how he doesn't keep track of what he sells and buys, wants a better apartment w/ 2 beds and baths plus a pool like geeze!!!

I like Gabriel and Isabel. Hope her family will be ok with him being transgender. Jeymi and Kris are going to have lots of problems. First they have never met before and apparently Kris has narcolepsy among other other issues.

The 43 yr age difference couple is just creepy to me and they haven't shown them together yet!!

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 13, 2023 3:17 am

Omg Kris yelling at Jayme like a child "lower your voice" she wouldn't even let her talk and then gets mad and runs away when she doesn't get her way. And yet another excuse why it took her so long to go back to Columbia. First it was because she had to go to court, then work to make $$ and now it was because her son had an emergency. Omg. Rolling Eyes dizzy

Debbie went home because Osama lied to her about a green card. Gabe is late to the wedding because his sister isn't going. Jen is over with Rishi because his parents don't agree with their relationship. It's all a mess laugh out loud thank goodness the finale is on Sunday!!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 13, 2023 3:20 am

@GuardianAngel guess what? After this one there is another season of 90 Day Before laugh out loud

https://www.whattowatch.com/watching-guides/90-day-fiance-before-the-90-days-season-6-release-date-trailer-cast-and-everything-we-know-about-the-series

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2023 10:02 pm

@Linds911 I'm watching tonight's epi, tell all. I don't know anyone but why did Jen break up with R? That was so sad.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2023 10:04 pm

Oh spoke to soon. laugh out loud preview's of the tell all show his parents are the issue?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 15, 2023 3:01 am

@GuardianAngel Rishi wanted to wait and tell his parents they were engaged and Jen didn't so she made her friends tell them through a translator. Then her parents got mad he didn't tell them sooner then found out her age and it went downhill from there.

Didn't see the whole episode as I went out for dinner so will have to see later but I did see some of the Tell All and oh boy is Nicole's husband Mahmood(sp?) annoying. I'm glad Debbie is leaving Ossuma she deserves better.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2023 3:46 pm

What a wreck! laugh out loud I watched last night even though I don't know everyone.

Jemyi and Kris battling out about money and cheating!

Too much personal info from Gabe!

I'm not sure about Mahmoud and Nicole. She seems to have a lot of patience but you have to be prepared when you're entering a relationship with a much different cultural background. They got married? if so, far too soon.

Can't remember the feather's lady's name, but her son seemed to have a good head on his shoulder.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 23, 2023 9:12 pm

Debbie is her name she's funny laugh out loud at least she's not like Angela who was yelling all the time she's calm and collected.

Kris is a nightmare. Always blaming Jaymie when she has all the problems. no no Gabe is total TMI I can't believe he spent that long explaining it to everyone!!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum