SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:48 am

I enjoyed last night's episode. I appreciate how the producers have tightened-up the limo entrances over the past few years, and didn't mind the lack of theatrics.  Jesse's wink to the fans ("The driveway is hosed down") was cute. The convo with Sean was really nice, and I think it got Zach going in the right direction.

I was most impressed by Katherine. I think she's gorgeous and well spoken. Zach seemed to have a lot of spark with her, and with Kaity as well. Charity is very pretty and cute, and Ariel rather spectacular. During Greer's introduction, she came off to me as messy. Later, her convo with Zach seemed a little too try-hard. I understand why Zach gave her the first impression rose, but last night put a bit of a question mark in my mind about her. Madison was carrying Ashley I. or early Lace energy. I could see them sending her to Paradise.

Gabi is cute, *but*...wow, did she ever melt into the background. She looked absolutely terrified as the house started to fill up with women, and as the more outgoing women (i.e. Christina) took over. It left me wondering if Sean's advice to Zach about how his future wife might not make the strongest impression at first, set up the theme for this season.

The eliminations were heavy, but IMO they seemed reasonable. So far, so good.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:13 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:03 am

Amethyst wrote:snipped

Gabi is cute, *but*...wow, did she ever melt into the background. She looked absolutely terrified as the house started to fill up with women, and as the more outgoing women (i.e. Christina) took over. It left me wondering if Sean's advice to Zach about how his future wife might not make the strongest impression at first, set up the theme for this season.

The eliminations were heavy, but IMO they seemed reasonable. So far, so good.

I thought the same. As I watched Sean tell Zach his future wife was not one he would have chosen, I felt there was a reason for that. I also wondered when that was filmed, before or after filming started. If certainly felt like foreshadowing to me.

Hopefully a clue to a good outcome. He seems very happy in interviews.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:49 pm

I think Zack seems very genuine. Gabi has a weird smile .Kaite seems to be narrating so far. I thought Greer was super cute

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:29 pm

@suzq  I understand cutting 10 the first night is a lot.  And I always wonder why so many contestants (M&F) complain they didn't get a chance to talk with the lead.  I think by now they all would know the drill and unless someone (producer) is physically stopping you, your assignment is to go TALK to the lead.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:56 pm

I really like Zach! He seems very comfortable in his own skin, seems very normal and his manners are spot on. Plus he can string 2 sentences together and carries himself with confidence but is definitely not cocky.

I thought his strongest connections from just a few minutes we were shown were with Charity, Katherine and Katie. We know Gabi goes far as she received a lot of camera time panning to her. Supposedly Ariel is in his F3 but from last night's show, you wouldn't know it!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:16 pm

Ratings:

ABC 8:00 p.m. “The Bachelor” (season premiere, two hours) Viewers: 2.81 million (#3), Adults 18-49: 0.6 rating/5 share (#1)

https://programminginsider.com/monday-ratings-typical-return-for-abcs-the-bachelor-quiet-monday-start-for-fox-drama-alert/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:48 pm

I do not know why they felt the need to follow Madison as she walked away crying BUT I wish more could be cut that way. It was personal and kind and she got out early. I liked Jess but her complaining in the sneak peek was a bit much. Kaity will be narrating this season it seems. Greer is doomed, first impression rose never gets the last one. Saw very little of Gabi, will enjoy seeing her personality. I am ready for some quality connections.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Linds911
suzq
mruab
nd4reality
timfan