SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:43 pm

Great pics from Cat. These two had a very busy weekend. Friday night they mc'd the gala for Our Calling that Cat is the committee chair for. They raised over $541k and then CH's wedding on Saturday.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:38 pm

Wow great pics from Halloween to the wedding! The Lowe's all look great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:55 pm

Wanna feel old???

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY, SEAN!!!!
Be sure to read Catherine's caption on her post for some bts Bachelor filming scoop.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:53 pm

Yikes!

Happy 40th Sean! What a lovely post by Catherine. So sweet!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:26 am

It's still his birthday over here so Happy Birthday Sean!!

and omg it will be 11 years since they got engaged!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:39 am

Great pics ! Thanks for posting. *edited: (fan thread for Sean and Catherine only)
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:32 pm

11 years ago today (real time, not tv time)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:54 pm

OH my gosh, so beautiful!

Happy 11 years!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:49 pm

To this day, still my favorite couple.

I remember all the sleuthing, following  Mix & Match Mama to find out all about Sean, scouring his friends for info, trying to find the contestants before the show released them. Cat was my favorite from the moment I saw her in her dinosaur costume. I thought her sense of humor was a great match with his. Then we got the videos from her hometown date at Seattle's Pike Place fish market with them throwing fish!

Loved the whole season when it aired. Great cast, but the best bits where seeing Sean and Cat...the little notes, the pet name, their first date in a snow storm,  getting to see the whole HTD, doing math on their FD and Sean's sweet dad on MTP. Loved trying to figure out their post show meetings, although we did get hints since they wanted to let us know...the super secret visit to the Lowe's because of the  Christmas pjs and Sean's it's raining cats Twitter header. I mean  the woman was a graphic designer. Then that magical proposal and the wedding.

Life after has been as sweet. They have lived up to what they promised. Now we just have to have one of their kids as a lead. My money would be on Isaiah!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:59 pm

Omg Sean would die if one of his kids became Bachelor/ette laugh out loud laugh out loud

They are also my all time favorite couple and I was super happy when I got to meet them years ago. Also the reason why I found/joined this forum so I could find more info about them which led me to make "online" friends as well. Wish I was around for all the sleuthing but reading all the stories makes me happy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:41 pm

Linds911 wrote:Omg Sean would die if one of his kids became Bachelor/ette laugh out loud laugh out loud

They are also my all time favorite couple and I was super happy when I got to meet them years ago. Also the reason why I found/joined this forum so I could find more info about them which led me to make "online" friends as well. Wish I was around for all the sleuthing but reading all the stories makes me happy.

I think it would be priceless to see Sean at MTP! One of the reasons I would love to see that.

Can you share about your meeting with them? I am jealous.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:58 pm

@Sprite laugh out loud a Lowe kid as a Bach lead? Isaiah would be a riot. I think Samuel would be too shy. Can you imagine the MTP episode if Mia was the Ette though? Oh boy!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #72

+6
StevAlimc
Sprite
Linds911
umngirl
GuardianAngel