SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:58 pm

Poor Kylee...It's not fair...I'm sure that is what Anastasia was thinking as she was being driven home in the limo!

Bloody hell. We have to listen to Kylee whine and fake cry for at least another episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:59 pm

Here comes London and Covid!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:19 am

I'm still on the GD cocktail party and I didn't have any problem with Kylee until she complained to Zach about Anastasia. At that point, I felt she was very calculating. I can't say I really liked Anastasia but am not sure that she really was a villain. I really wish that they'd get over people being there for "wrong reasons" meaning they want more followers. I imagine most of them want that even if they don't talk about it.

Comments here are making me think that Kaity and Gabi will go far. I'd have guessed Kaity but Gabi surprises me. I had picked her as a middle of the pack person although her being on Bachelor Happy Hour did make me wonder. I thought that Kat had a good date and will see how far she goes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:23 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:05 pm

I really like Brooke. Kat seems like more a physical attraction then anything else. Gabi seems very goofy.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:37 pm

Ratings:

ABC | The Bachelor (with 2.8 million viewers and a 0.6 demo rating) and The Good Doctor (3 mil/0.3) were both steady.

https://tvline.com/2023/02/14/tv-ratings-all-american-season-5-death/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:41 pm

I felt so badly for Brooklyn telling her story of abuse on last night's episode. I kept wondering why she had a 1 on 1 with Zach ... until the dinner portion of their date. While I hope it is cathartic to let out all that Sh**t, I couldn't help but think the producers wanted her on a 1 on 1 so she would have to tell Zach about her past.

The fact that episode 4 had 2 women who had to share stories that they were not proud of just seemed like producer antics. Zach handled them both with such care that I hope their self esteem soars afterwards. None of us have control over our parents while we are young. You can only hope that they will find people to love them, scars and all, and go on to live happy and fulfilling lives.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:19 am

Norcalgal wrote:I felt so badly for Brooklyn telling her story of abuse on last night's episode. I kept wondering why she had a 1 on 1 with Zach ... until the dinner portion of their date. While I hope it is cathartic to let out all that Sh**t, I couldn't help but think the producers wanted her on a 1 on 1 so she would have to tell Zach about her past.

The fact that episode 4 had 2 women who had to share stories that they were not proud of just seemed like producer antics. Zach handled them both with such care that I hope their self esteem soars afterwards. None of us have control over our parents while we are young. You can only hope that they will find people to love them, scars and all, and go on to live happy and fulfilling lives.

Def producer driven. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:23 pm

I hate that these women are basically forced to air the most private, difficult, traumatic parts of their lives for our viewing pleasure.  I hate it. They are traumatized all over again and I feel as if I am watching something I have no business watching.

If the lead was actually into most of these people I might feel a tad better about it, but basically anyone with any kind of horrible experience is put on a 1 on 1 date so that they can spill their guts. I  hope for their sake it helps them in some way,  but it is the part of the show that I hate the most.  It is pure exploitation and that they then pat themselves on the back by putting up a number to a hotline saying they are helping others just infuriates me! :angryemotion

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:50 pm

I think Zach is very much intrigued by Gabi much to his surprise. His eyes light up when he talks to her and we can see him more relax and enjoying the moment. The one on one in London is probably where he realized that there could be a real potential with someone like Gabi! Zach can't hide how he feels, he was backpaddling when Davia spoke to him Pre RC! I admire Brooklyn for talking about what she went through, Talking about it helps others and I am sure it helped her in some way at least I truly hope so! So far, Zach is impressing me more and more each episode !
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:46 pm

One thing that Gabi said keeps playing in my mind. She talked about how much they have in common. If she didn't tell us, we wouldn't have a clue since we haven't seen much of their conversations.

Or maybe Gabi is only imagining they have a lot in common. She seems to have forgotten he isn't a fan of maple syrup. Hugesmile

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:56 pm

If I weren’t spoiled, I would have placed Gabi in the top 6 or 8 but not one of the final women. Looking forward to seeing their one on one next week. To me, she’s a hidden F1 though they gave her more narration duties this last week.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
albean99
southerngirlatheart
Sprite
luvstx
Amethyst