SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler*

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:46 am

OMG...this is a tough season. A team that won the 1st 2 legs has a bad leg and are out.

I am really enjoying the father and son. The son is translating for his deaf dad and they seem to have such a good relationship. Same with father and daughter. Most of the teams seem really respectful and appear to be getting along fairly well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler*

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:06 am

Wow the kaos in India is nuts. It reminds me of Egypt.

So there is a mandatory U-turn and AL and her dad are picked. She is p*ssed. Anna Leigh should be able to understand that one team has to be u-turned. It just so happens to be them. Dad seems to understand, but she is taking it personally. They are a big threat. This may be the only chance the other teams have to get rid of them. It sucks, but those are the rules.

Greg and John come in 1st and win a trip to NZ. Rob and Cory are 2nd. Joel and Garret are 3rd. The sisters, Morgan and Lena are 4th. Todd and Ashlie are 5th. Malania and Andrea are 6th and Steve and AL are 7th. Robbin and Chelsea are 8th and Liam and Yeremi are out. Sad to see them go. I liked them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:44 pm

Gah I keep forgetting this show is on!! Will have to catch up on Paramount+. Thanks for all the updates Sprite!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* - Page 2 8367-910 The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* - Page 2 I_got_13 The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:31 am

Just started watching on Paramount+ I am on episode two as only 5 are available. I'm glad they are back to "normal"!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler* - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:55 am

Slovenia is on my bucket list! It is a beautiful country and there a lot of outdoor activities. Lake Bled is one of the most popular destinations...with that little island in the middle.

I love how excited Rob gets to do the hang gliding challenge and he gets it the first time. They are now in first place.

Slovenia was part of the former Yugoslavia...along with Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia. When the war for independence started, they were the first to gain their independence and made it out relatively unscathed...unlike Croatia and Bosnia. Bosnia suffered the worst of it. Rob follows the news and knew that. Another reason they are my favourite team.

Meanwhile, Anna Leigh is crying on the tarmack. She is such a piece of work.

Rob and Corey are going for the express pass and Ashley and Todd are behind them and then A & T turn around after he asked her if she was sure. Greg and John also trying.

Anna Leigh misses that post about the express pass having been taken and makes her dad climb all the way to the top and then finds out. Someone is ticked.

Greg and John come in first and get a trip to Namibia. Ashlie and Todd are second and Rob and Corey are third...after having to climb yet another set of stairs.

The bearded guys are next. Robbin and Chelsea are fifth. Darn AL and her dad have moved up a spot and the sisters are last. I was hoping we were done with having to listen to AL, although the sisters aren't much fun either.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:02 pm

@Sprite thanks for the recap. I'd love to go to Slovenia!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:00 am

We are off to Sweden and some skydiving. Not something I would want to do, even though it looks beautiful from up there. LOL Ashlie...Jiminy Cricket!

Corey screaming like crazy and keeping his eyes shut the whole time. Rob loved it. They are so adorable.

Beards are in first heading out with the boats. Everyone is very close together and heading to Road Block...arrange flowers and attach to the Maypole, then do a dance. Corey and Rob use their express pass and head to the auditorium to find a violinist for the next clue.

I knew it. Corey and Rob can't find the correct door and Steve and AL make it first! Now they regret using it so quickly. That was my original thought.

AL and her dad try to get on the bus to get to the subway, but Rob and Corey come and they realize that they are in the wrong and both look for the subway.

Ashlie and Todd are last out of the road block. Beards are just ahead of them.

Detour to sort and recycle the trash of one family or serve a three course dinner. Sorting sounds much easier. AL/dad C/R are sorting, brothers are serving, beards are sorting.

Serving menus are in French. Lucky one of the brothers studied French in school.

Have to take the subway back to the pitstop. They are all neck to neck.

Beards are 1st, brothers, AL/dad and then R/C. Todd and Ashlie are out.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:34 pm

Wow that sounds action packed and thrilling!

Thanks @Sprite.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:10 pm

@GuardianAngel It was incredibly close the whole way through.  The beards came from 4th to finish first. Rob and Corey messed up by using their express pass so quickly when they didn't need to. I really have no idea who will win this. Any of these teams could and I really like three of them. Even AL and her dad I would be OK with,  although I would prefer one of the other teams.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:01 am

We are on to Ireland. First up a dip in the cold, cold water. LA and dad are last. The others are all really close.

Rob and Corey are first to the Riverdance roadblock. They have to do 30 seconds of the dance. Corey is doing the challenge...and flirting with his instructor. I don't think she minded!

Beards are next. He took dance in college ... to meet girls and avoided actually learning.

AL and her dad are next and he has to do the RB because she has done more.

Finally brothers arrive.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:20 am

AL is so nasty to her dad. Her screeching is so annoying. Their relationship is such a contrast to the other teams, particularly compared to Corey and his dad.

Corey aced it on his second try! Yeah. Off to the next task.

Brothers try next. Also get it on the 2nd try and they are also off.

The other two guys are not nearly as good and will take longer.

This is really hard and exhausting. Dad gets out before the beard.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:58 am

Hurling...Corey has to do this one also. It is kind of like field hockey. Rob thinks Corey can do this as he played baseball. He gets it after a few tries. Next up...to go to the pub...where they have to recite 2 quotes from James Joyce...one each. They are a bit complicated.

Brothers zip through that as R and C arrive at the pub.

Beards get ahead of AL and her dad as they are having trouble finding the stadium.

R/C recite the quotes and head to the pit stop. They are first and win a trip to Fiji ... where Rob has always dreamed of going!. Love them. So happy they got to win a leg.

Brothers are next, followed by the beards. What a great final three!!!

The Irish leg was so fun and all three teams have such great communication and respect for one another. This should be good final!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 35 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoiler*

+2
Sprite
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum