SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:14 pm

@luvstx @GuardianAngel I was also surprised that none of the women were invited to come up to sit by Zach. I know they do this at the ATFR but don't they usually do it at WTA also?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:18 pm

@mizzoufan

Sorry for double post but at the mention of Jesse I just have to say this. He offered his hanky to Jess but then there were no tissues for any of the other women. Pet peeve of mine is the constant wiping under the eye and looking at their finger to see if they got the mascara. Bring them tissues!!!!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:25 pm

I am glad that Jesse brought up those Greers Past Tweets and she was able to talk about it. He was right that these things need to be addressed, discussed and not pushed under the rug through apologies. The doctor in attendance as well was on point as well. Overall, the entire discussion on this was needed IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:20 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Jesse is so handsome.

Perhaps even more so in person as he was very warm, humble and interesting when we met him in Krabi. Pictures are fuzzy as hubby was trying to take photos discreetly before we actually started talking to Jesse and his wife.

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 D5d3ee10
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 25345610
[
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:53 pm

Ratings:

ABC | The Bachelor‘s “Women Tell All” special drew 2.6 mil and a 0.4.

https://tvline.com/2023/03/15/tv-ratings-superman-and-lois-season-3-gotham-knights-cw/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:44 pm

One of the best Tell Alls in the history of the franchise IMO. Love the outtakes with the girls acting silly! But I laughed the hardest at Jesse and Mold Wine! The quizzical look on his face when he was told it MULLED wine was priceless - still unbelieving.

I thought Jesse did an outstanding job as host. Seemed much more organic than with CH. I liked that it seemed a natural conversation when he brought up the racism and how it must be addressed. KUDOS to the network for acknowledging it. And Genevie really impressed me last night in how eloquently she spoke about racism and helped us all understand better why addressing it is important.

Charity is very pretty and I truly hope we see her lighten up - a lot!!!!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:45 pm

@luvstx Thanks for sharing your photos and opinion. It is always fun to meet someone from bach nation in person but you struck gold on your trip!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:10 am

@luvstx Thanks for sharing your pictures. Right place right time, and we all got to enjoy it too! yes

@Norcalgal Good Post

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 14 (Women Tell All) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Fleurdesel
luvstx
Jeepers
Bullwinkle
GuardianAngel