SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:07 pm

luvstx wrote:@chasus71 I am sure you are loving the smile on Charity's face as Joey is walking away Smiley

Ohhhh yes you know I am laugh out loud
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3b483nio66ablyov8pcq73e76bm1umpnbbt0upyi5&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:17 pm

BlackHalo wrote:They are wasting so much time on Aaron.

I agree with this, and I am not sure how it will make Charity look honestly. The one thing also just imagining Dotun and Joey's faces seeing Aaron there Im sure will shake them a bit like thinking "Where is Charity's head at". I just hope they don't show much of that from the men because this entire thing was 100% production planned and Aaron was happy to play along and most likely for more exposure IMO.

Just wasted segment for like the first 20 to 40 minutes I am sure and he wil have his seat at the ATFR live broadcast so again more exposure on him. Plus, since he is still there, I believe this is why the promo was so limited, not much more to add to it.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:22 pm

@chasus71 the expression on her face in the Aaron caps is so forced too. Production didn't need to do this.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:43 pm

@BlackHalo I agree this is just going to be hard to watch IMO. I hate that they did this it just makes her seem so undecisive and not already in love with the two others. IMO it's not a good look and I hate that for her. But Charity has admitted she is a people pleaser which is why she played into this the way she did. I never even saw their so-called connection, certainly not on the level of her and Joey and even Dotun. I know she was also affected by the Xavier situation so I can see how her judgement was clouded at the time.

I hope the Aaron segment is over quickly, he has gotten more than enough exposure at this point that I don't really care to see any more of him to be honest. JMO (I guess this is where him being friends with Aaron C. helped him Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 2292733854 ).
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:09 pm

Random observations from looking at the sc(thanks @chasus71!) - The two lcd evening meet-up appears to have been at Namale and not the guys rooms at Pearl. I wonder why?...maybe because Charity's family stayed there or becuase it's nicer? Secondly, there is a picture frame on the table with Joey and Charity, so my guess is that was his gift to her.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity