SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pikake Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ariel is beautiful!

Personally, I would have preferred her for Bachelorette, because she seems like a mature and genuine person, and I would have enjoyed seeing her on different dates. Besides that, I agree she is gorgeous.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:58 pm

@pikake Plus I like her fashion taste. It would have been interesting.

PS...I hated Gabi's bathing suit. That neckline is not flattering at all...or the blah beige colour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:03 pm

This question is for Zach ….. “why???” no no

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:04 pm

Do you think they cut the Mornig After because it was so telling?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:07 pm

So fun to watch this episode. Wish that Banyan Tree had had more play…it’s a gorgeous resort and I feel so lucky to have stayed there.

Will never know what was up with Kaity and her producer when we saw them outside the Sofitel. Oh well.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:45 pm

Oh goodness, I just realized that Gabi got the second rose after all of the getting the second date talk!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:50 pm

Oh honey, it's not that special when you are doing it on national tv and blabbing about it. Yes, Zach...that was lust. Sean is just shaking his head.

And Gabi child, it is not just between the two of you. It's between you, the other women and the millions of people who watch this show. These people really have zero common sense.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:04 am

I'm not watching tonight but Zach was with Gabi? I was sure it was Kaity! Dumb move for sure. Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:29 am

albean99 wrote:I'm not watching tonight but Zach was with Gabi? I was sure it was Kaity! Dumb move for sure. Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633

Agree , Dumb move for sure. I felt bad for both girls actually. Gabi that he blasted it all over TV and for Kaity who he hurt. He didn't imagine thats how the engagement should start (no sh*t sherlock Smiley)but yet did the deed with someone he wasent going to choose. He's either an idiot stupid OR it was what TPTB wanted him to do idk. Kaity is a Gem and Sean must be laughing his azz off of how stupid Zack was to have lost self control with himself and /or with producers sad :crazed jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:32 am

Zach, Zach, Zach. no no This was not about being honest with Kaity. This was about you not wanting to feel guilty, so to make yourself feel better about what you did, you framed it as being about about honesty. What you ended up doing is feeling momentarily better, but made Kaity feel like sh*t and then realized you screwed up figuratively and several different ways literally.

You should have just listened to Sean! Bets on Sean making an appearance at the AFTR to discuss this idiocy?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:40 am

I’m so pissed about Zach .. his RC comments that Ariel had no clue of .. Gabi knew dam well who they were directed towards .. Kaity also knew as well and basically directed her feelings to Gabi at the end GGRRR. HOW can they be close friends????

Also his behavior towards Gabi when he returned .. he didn’t even look at her at all .. directed ALL of his attention to Kaity even during the toast!!!

GGGRRRRRRR
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:11 am

Jeepers wrote:I’m so pissed about Zach .. his RC comments that Ariel had no clue of .. Gabi knew dam well who they were directed towards .. Kaity also knew as well and basically directed her feelings to Gabi at the end GGRRR. HOW can they be close friends????

Also his behavior towards Gabi when he returned .. he didn’t even look at her at all .. directed ALL of his attention to Kaity even during the toast!!!

GGGRRRRRRR

Thats exactly what Im thinking , how can they be friends after this. By him giving all the attention to Kaity at the end Gabi's wheels are spinning I can see her self eliminating . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
goodgolly
pavalygurl
albean99
Sprite
pikake