SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:From Reality Steve's blog:

Filming begins tonight at the mansion and dates start this weekend with two public dates Friday and Saturday, so hopefully info will get out. If so, I’ll be posting what I can on my social media pages over the weekend and I’ll recap what I know next week. Since we don’t have all the guys first and last names yet, might be harder to identify who was on these dates, but we won’t know for sure until they happen. But keep checking my socials this weekend and I’ll fill you in if/when I hear stuff.

According to this article, it already happened?

'The Bachelorette': Charity Lawson Says She's 'Definitely Smitten' After Meeting Her Men (Exclusive)
By Paige Gawley‍ 1:54 PM PDT, March 22, 2023

Charity Lawson is already smitten after one night as the Bachelorette! ET's Denny Directo spoke with season 20's leading lady after she met the men vying for her heart, and it's safe to say that Charity's journey for love is off to a great start.

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-charity-lawson-says-shes-definitely-smitten-after-meeting-her-men-exclusive-201403

@pavalygurl I appreciate the weather updates. I just read about the tornado touchdown and have seen the torrential downpours on my twitter feed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:44 am

per rs filming started on march 21st and the first group date was yesterday. the winner of the group date rose got a private concert at the los angeles theatre on broadway.

the 1-on-1 today and group date tomorrow have invited fans to show up so hopefully we get lots of pics. a date on the 28th is also open to the public in oceanside and jojo will be part of it.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:FILMING SCHEDULE - BACHELORETTE - 20 ---- CHELSEA
AIRING DATE:

from bachette 15 filming schedule

PREMIERE DATE:  June 26

Episode 1 – Los Angeles, CA (30 to 22)=====(  Aaron Bryant, Aaron Schwartzman, Adrian, Brandon Wallace, Brayden Bowers, Caleb Arthur, Caleb Babgaard, Chris Blackman, Chris Spell, Demarcus Gresham, Dotun, James Pierce, John Buresh, John Henry Spurlock, Joseph Graziadei, Josh Young, Kaleb Kim, Khalid, Michael Barbour,  Nicholas, Peter, Sean McLaughlin, Spencer Storbeck, Steve Cole, Tanner Courtand, Taylor Pegg, Warwick Reider, Xavier Bonner )-----
3/21: Meet & Greet
3/22: move into mansion
ELIMINATED:
FIR:
NOTE:

Episode 2 – LA 22-19 ( Aaron Bryant, Aaron Schwartzman, Adrian, Brandon Wallace, Brayden Bowers, Caleb Arthur, Caleb Babgaard, Chris Blackman, Chris Spell, Demarcus Gresham, Dotun, James Pierce, John Buresh, John Henry Spurlock, Joseph Graziadei, Josh Young, Kaleb Kim, Khalid, Michael Barbour,  Nicholas, Peter, Sean McLaughlin, Spencer Storbeck, Steve Cole, Tanner Courtand, Taylor Pegg, Warwick Reider, Xavier Bonner )-----
3/21: Meet & Greet
3/23: Group Date: Hollywood sign;  Aaron Bryant, Aaron Schwartzman,           Either Aaron B or Aaron S got GDR and private concert
3/24: 1-on-1 Date: PUBLIC DATE
3/25: Group Date: PUBLIC DATE:  GD hosted by Gabby and Rachel - John Buresh, Josh Young, Joseph Graziadei, Michael Barbour, Spencer Storbeck, Warwick Reider,  - Joseph GDR and night portion
3/26: 2nd Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:

Episode 3 – 19-15 ( Aaron Bryant, Aaron Schwartzman, Brayden Bowers, Joseph Graziadei,  )-----)
3/27: 1-on-1 Date:  BRAYDEN BOWERS - San Diego
3/28: Group Date:
3/29: 1-on-1 Date:  
3/30: 3rd Rose Ceremony; ELIMINATED:

TRAVEL

Episode 4 – 15 TO 12 ( )
3/31: travel/'B' roll filming
4/1: 1 on 1 Date:
4/2: Group Date:
4/3: 1 on 1 Date:
4/4: RC - ELIMINATED:

4/5/-6: Travel

Episode 5 – - 12 TO 9 (  )
4/7: 1-on-1 Date:
4/8: Group Date:
4/9: 1-on-1 Date:
4/10: 5th Rose Ceremony ELIMINATED:

4/7-8============= TRAVEL

Episode 6 – 9 TO 6  (   )
4/11: B-Roll filming
4/12: 1-on-1 Date:
4/13: Group Date:
4/14: 1-on-1 Date:
4/15: 6th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:

4/16: Travel

Episode 7 – 6 TO 4  ( )

4/17: 1-on-1 Date:
4/15: 1-on-1 Date:
4/16: 1-on-1 Date:
4/17: Group Date:
4/18 7th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:

4/19-20: Travel -

Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3)
4/21: HTD #1:
4/22: Travel
4/23: HTD #2 :
4/24: Travel
4/25: HTD #3:
4/26: Travel
4/27: HTD #4:
4/28: 8th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:

4/29-30: Travel

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2)
5/1: FD1:
5/2: day off
5/3: FD2 :
5/4: day off
5/5: FD3:
5/6: FD4:LUKE -
5/7: 9th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:

IF they are changing locales, then add a day or two onto the next portion of the schedule

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)  
5/8: MTP #1 -
5/9: MTP #2 -
5/10: LCD #1 -
5/11: LCD #2 -
5/12: Final Rose Ceremony

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:48 pm

What episode usually is the one where a contestant is sent home on a 1-on-1 date (or the usual 2-on-1 date)?

Are we at this point yet with Charity's filming?

Thanks.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:05 pm

Do we have any idea when the final rose ceremony is given this shortened schedule? I’m thinking, given the date the picture of Charity in Fiji in People and Jesse’s instagram, either tomorrow or Tuesday?
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:45 pm

@barbell I’m thinking you could be right. On the Media/screencaps thread, smg sleuthed that Aaron B is already back in San Diego partying. Given the distance from Fiji to SD, I would think that the latest the FSD RC could have been was this past Thursday. If they didn’t move locations, that would mean:

Friday: MTP #1
Saturday: MTP #2
SundaY: LCD #1
Monday: LCD #2
Tuesday: FRC
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:58 pm

All of the flight schedules out of Fiji to San Diego leave at night and would arrive in San Diego the following evening. He either left Fiji on Thurs night and had the stamina to go out partying after a 14.5 hour flight or he left earlier. I’m wondering if she let him go on the FSD and they sent him right home?
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:18 pm

@barbell also possible that the RC was earlier. I was just guessing
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 01, 2023 11:15 pm

Episode 7 - FDs (3 - 2) FIJI https://www.namalefiji.com/ (AARON BRYANT(HTD), DOTUN OLUBEKO,
4/21: FD1:
4/22: day off
4/23: FD2 :
4/24: day off
4/25: FD3:
4/26: 9th Rose Ceremony:
ELIMINATED:

IF they are changing locales, then add a day or two onto the next portion of the schedule

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)
4/27: MTP #1 -
4/28: MTP #2 -
4/29: LCD #1 -
4/30: LCD #2 -
5/1: Final Rose Ceremony

NOW if there were all 4 at the fD's as has been speculated, then add a day to the schedule.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 02, 2023 1:13 pm

Thanks Auntie, it sure seems shorter this season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 10, 2023 4:02 am

May 1st it ended wow! Shorter then Kaitlyn's! She only had 2 HTDs so I can see why but I wonder why Charity's ended earlier..

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

2 - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 2 - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 2 - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 2 - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:35 pm

I'd love to see us adding more details to this schedule now that we know about some of the one on one dates.

Question: what non-LA and non-Fiji locations do we know about? Washington state? New Orleans? Others??
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Aunties_Love
Jeepers
luvstx
bluwavz
chasus71
pavalygurl
ariwolf
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum