SELECT CONTENT

Brayden Bowers - Bachelorette 20 -*Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brayden Bowers - Bachelorette 20 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Brayden Bowers - Bachelorette 20 -*Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:18 pm

That interview pretty much confirms what I thought about him.

He hadn't watched much of the show and said ... "I've got a weird personality and I don't really have a filter sometimes."

Brayden said viewers could probably tell he lacked self-awareness and was just "stoked" to be on the show on Night 1."

Perfect patsy for producers.

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/brayden-bowers-5-things-know-about-charity-lawson-the-bachelorette-bachelor-32695.php

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Brayden Bowers - Bachelorette 20 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Brayden Bowers - Bachelorette 20 -*Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:02 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:49 pm

I didnt see these posted anywhere from his earlier BHH interview. These are just the YT snippets from certain questions from the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/@BachelorNation
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:14 am

I will only say is that I think there is a lot for him to work on for himself before he truly gets into another relationship. He is young so I think he can grow from this experience, IMO he just shouldn't date someone who is wanting long term until after he does some of his own self-reflection and self-healing. Again JMO. It appears from his caption he may be on that road.

CAPTION:

Such an incredible time! I am so grateful for this experience and after watching it back, am excited to get back to work on myself as a person. I saw things that I both loved and didn’t love about myself, but am proud to say that I at least recognized the person I saw on the screen. This experience was extremely challenging and pushed me, but in an interesting way helped me overcome a lot of things that were buried, thatI had thought I had overcome through years of counseling.

To Charity: You are such an amazing woman and I am so grateful that I met you! I want to tell you thank you for getting me excited about the idea of love again! Being around you reminded me of all the giddiness that comes when you’re falling for someone. I had doubts that I’d ever be excited about someone. I worried for the longest time that my heart no longer worked (as cheesy as that sounds), but to be honest you helped show me that it does. Although I couldn’t overcome everything that the show entailed and crumbled under the pressure, I will forever be grateful to you for reigniting that excitement. ❤

To the people that make this show what it is: Thank you guys for being so welcoming to me in this process. You guys all have amazing hearts and I’m grateful for the connections that I’ve made with each and everyone of you! I know that I can be much so thank you guys for putting up with me 😂.

To Bachelor Nation: I appreciate all the love and support I have received from many of you! I know I’m not everyone’s cup of tea, but it means a lot that many of you have come to my defense! Much love y’all! ❤Brayden Bowers - Bachelorette 20 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3552228123

To the guys: I’m sure I’ll be seeing y’all. 👀😶

Although my journey ends here, I can’t wait to stay tuned and watch the rest of Charity’s journey!I’ve said it before, but she is truly an amazing woman and deserves a man that will treat her as such. There are still a couple really incredible men left and I can’t wait to see who she ends up with.

https://www.instagram.com/braydenbowersofficial/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:47 am

I'm glad to see that Brayden seemed more self aware than he was on the show. There's a shot that he'd "redeem himself" from his edit if he goes on BIP, which I'm guessing he does.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:27 pm

I saw some interview with him and he did seem self aware. I didn't mind him. Yeah, he is a bit much and as he said, not everyone's cup of tea, but he was always open with Charity and always unabashedly himself no matter what. I appreciate that because IMO so many people on this show seem fake...be it good or bad. I like that he had a sense of humour about himself and his time on the show and while he seemed to enjoy his time there, still is willing to look at the whole picture and work to improve. He kind of grew on me and I wouldn't mind seeing more of him in a situation where there isn't all this pressure for an engagement.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:37 pm

Ya .. such a sweetheart laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/stories/bachelorettewindmill/3150656262681882018?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:47 pm

Jeepers wrote:Ya .. such a sweetheart laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/stories/bachelorettewindmill/3150656262681882018?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Hate to to say it, but nothing new about that. Happens all the time on this show. It used to get me worked up, but now...whatever. I pretty much expect it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:52 pm

Jeepers wrote:Ya .. such a sweetheart laugh out loud

Oh boy, no wonder he was acting the way he was no surprise. It was obviously spring break for him.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:52 am

At first I just thought that Brayden is immature and has a bit of an outsize ego on him. But now I'm starting to wonder if he has adult ADHD. I'm a longtime teacher, so I'm well used to seeing it in kids (to one degree or another,) but I don't have much experience with it in adults. However, a friend of mine was recently diagnosed in her 40s, and Brayden's behavior tracks with hers. Lots of zigs and zags. One day you are very interested in something or someone, and the next day you drop it without a second thought -- over and over again. Also, ADHD kids can get a lot of negative feedback on their behavior (as Brandon does,) and can IMO sometimes develop a sort of false, inflated ego in response.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:48 am

@Amethyst I said the same thing a while back. It was the first thing I thought of.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:45 pm

***JustintakestheBach just posted in IG about everyone who participated in this and those who did not and why the guys did this to begin with. (The comments are interesting as well)

CAPTION explain:

Last night during the MTA, it was revealed why several of the men decided to write FP at the end of their IG headshot / cast announcement captions. Turns out that it stands for “F*ck Peter,” referring to Peter Cappio, aka the new Pilot Pete who was eliminated on night one. The men justified their decision to do this by stating that Peter was an a**hole the first night and on a post filming media relations Zoom call of some sort. Even though millions of people watch this show and there are countless producers, execs, and media managers who oversee everything, they thought no one would ever find out. Anywayyy, here’s a breakdown of which cast members allegedly took part in the caption (and have since edited them, 7-10 weeks ago), who never posted the FP to begin with, and those who we just will never know. I really channeled @bachelordata for this one you guys rose

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv_IbAIMu0T/?img_index=3
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brayden Bowers - Bachelorette 20 -*Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
albean99
Kure24
smg2587
ariwolf
GuardianAngel