SELECT CONTENT

James Pierce - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Pierce - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: James Pierce - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:51 pm

The Bachelorette (@bacheloretteabc) | Instagram
James Pierce - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Pict1177
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

James Pierce - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: James Pierce - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:00 pm

James Pierce - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1600x640-Q90_884767efd5c78dd616d848d623e0c4c4

James
Attorney
Chicago, Illinois
BACHELOR BIOGRAPHY
Don't sue James for being a total dream. This charming attorney grew up on an apple farm, and describes himself as an inquisitive, determined and passionate man who is looking for an outgoing future wife to travel the world and have shared experiences together. This upstanding Midwesterner has an honest and straightforward approach to life. In a relationship, he is known to write his lady romantic love letters during special days together. His idea of a perfect first date includes a trip to his family's farm for a romantic picnic surrounded by blooming apple trees. He's trusting the process in hopes of finding someone exceptional. Will Charity be that person? Jury's still out, but we're swooning!

Fun Facts:
• James knows enough French to get himself in trouble.
• James is an Olivia Rodrigo stan.
• James has tried everything to convince his brother to get a tattoo with him, but he still won't budge.
https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/james-2023

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:43 pm

https://bachelornation.com/2023/06/02/charity-s-men-share-why-they-can-t-wait-to-meet-their-bachelorette/

James Pierce - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Pict1228
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:49 pm

James was to me a very pleasant and sweet surprise. He is definitely better looking than from the photos. I loved the box he brought with the letter from his mother in there. That was a fun moment.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:50 pm

Snippet of James awaiting the 1st date card from the Sneak Peek for July 3rd episode

I will say he really impressed me from Night 1. I think he is very sweet guy and very nice looking too.

James Pierce - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Pict1527
James Pierce - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Pict1526

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:07 am

I thought he was a very sweet guy. I really wish he was one who got a 1-pn-1 date because night 1 for him was so sweet.

He left a really great IG Post too:

Wow! What an incredible, life changing experience. Lawyers aren’t known for being brief, and I’m no exception, so this is probably going to be a long post, but I feel like I have so many people to thank for making this an unforgettable time in my life.

To Charity: thank you for showing me what strength and courage look like. I don’t think anyone can ever understand how difficult it is to do what you’re doing, but I was blown away. You didn’t have a day off, ever, but it didn’t matter how late the nights got, you always gave us your best. I hope you know that I gave you mine as well.

To the guys: thank you for being such great role models for me to look up to. I didn’t expect to come away from this experience with a ton of new best friends, but that’s exactly what happened. I hope people can see how special this season is, and I can’t wait to see you all again.

To Bachelor Nation: thank you for showing up!! Whether it was braving a windy, 60 degree beach to watch grown men in speedos play dodgeball, or blow your eardrums out listening to the worst versions of “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” you’ve ever heard, you guys had so much energy and none of this would have been possible without you. Seriously, I was terrified getting up on that stage, but singing for you was absolutely a highlight of my life.

To all of the wonderful, talented folks that work on the show: thank you for your kindness, care, and dedication to bringing this to life. Seriously, you are some of the hardest working people I’ve ever met, and I appreciated everything you did for us.

Charity’s journey is just beginning, and it’s going to be so much fun to watch! #TheBachelorette Mondays at 9/8c on ABC and stream on Hulu.

https://www.instagram.com/cideresquire/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:40 am

I had my eye on James from the beginning and now I know why. I don't think we got to know him very well but clearly he's a class act. And his comments about Charity make me like her more.

Perhaps the new producers have found a way to bring this show back to a more sane version of itself most importantly finding quality, caring contestants. One can only hope!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:23 am

I definitely agree that this season had a lot of quality contestants and James was one of them. He seemed very genuine as well and I wish we would have saw more of him but still such a gentleman and class act.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:44 am

***JustintakestheBach just posted in IG about everyone who participated in this and those who did not and why the guys did this to begin with. (The comments are interesting as well)

CAPTION explain:

Last night during the MTA, it was revealed why several of the men decided to write FP at the end of their IG headshot / cast announcement captions. Turns out that it stands for “F*ck Peter,” referring to Peter Cappio, aka the new Pilot Pete who was eliminated on night one. The men justified their decision to do this by stating that Peter was an a**hole the first night and on a post filming media relations Zoom call of some sort. Even though millions of people watch this show and there are countless producers, execs, and media managers who oversee everything, they thought no one would ever find out. Anywayyy, here’s a breakdown of which cast members allegedly took part in the caption (and have since edited them, 7-10 weeks ago), who never posted the FP to begin with, and those who we just will never know. I really channeled @bachelordata for this one you guys rose

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv_IbAIMu0T/?img_index=3
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Pierce - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
luvstx
chasus71
bluwavz
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: