SELECT CONTENT

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:24 pm

Omg look at them!!! Joey is so authentic I love that about him. You can tell he is a very loving person. I was so happy to hear about how he is so close to his father and family really. He has been 100% attentive to Charity he listens to her and OMG his smile and how he speaks about Charity makes my heart melt like 💯
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:55 pm

Awe! How sweet beatingheart  PINKHEART  his father just commented under his post to say:

"I love you son! Words cannot express how amazed I am by you and how proud I am!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuSj8FrS8i0/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:58 pm

Aw, that's so nice, @chasus71

He's definitely charming and a cutie! Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:33 pm

Joseph "Joey" Graziadei: 5 things to know about Charity Lawson's 'The Bachelorette' bachelor

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Pict1547

Link to Article:

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/joseph-joey-graziadei-5-things-know-about-charity-lawson-the-bachelorette-bachelor-32669.php
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:46 am

Charity followed Joey's older sister back today! So now we have Joey's mum following Nehemiah, Nehemiah following Joey, Joey's sister following Charity and Charity following her back, it's a family affair  Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f480
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:18 am

honeydiors wrote:Charity followed Joey's older sister back today! So now we have Joey's mum following Nehemiah, Nehemiah following Joey, Joey's sister following Charity and Charity following her back, it's a family affair  Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f480

Oh my 😆 is this when the lead and their F1 start getting antsy and start to slip up? Not saying Joey is F1 because of Charity's follow but I'm sure aa it gets closer to the finale they both are about ready to shoe their love laugh out loud JMO.

Had a lead ever followed a fam member of any of their contestants (F1 or not) before the season has concluded?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:14 pm

chasus71 wrote:
honeydiors wrote:Charity followed Joey's older sister back today! So now we have Joey's mum following Nehemiah, Nehemiah following Joey, Joey's sister following Charity and Charity following her back, it's a family affair  Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f480

Oh my 😆  is this when the lead and their F1 start getting antsy and start to slip up? Not saying Joey is F1 because of Charity's follow but I'm sure aa it gets closer to the finale they both are about ready to shoe their love laugh out loud JMO.

Had a lead ever followed a fam member of any of their contestants (F1 or not) before the season has concluded?
not that i can think of, f4's family members have followed the lead but not vice versa during airing
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:56 pm

honeydiors wrote:
not that i can think of, f4's family members have followed the lead but not vice versa during airing

Ok I figured as much, thank you.

I am sure around this time the Lead is biting at the bits especially if they see theories out there who are speculating who the F1 is. Charity is quite the lurker on SM even on reddit, so she knows who people think is F1. So anything she does on sm she knows will be analyzed to the fullest, she isn't slick and I dont think a lead trolls like this to make people believe someone else is F1, IMO.

I cant think of a previous lead who would spend their time trolling about a F2/F3 just for the sake of tricking sleuthers.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:28 pm

There was some of that in Ali's season but think it was more to fool RS, @chasus71. It made it seem like she wasn't with anyone, which is what he reported. I think i'm getting that right but I can't remember exactly.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:43 pm

@albean99 Ok thanks.

Even that is different than trying to fool people that a F2 or F4 is a F1!!! laugh out loud like why? no need to really IMO.I get trying to fool RS and throwing clues of being single but yeah laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:05 pm

Does anyone have an idea why they haven’t shown Joey in Fiji? Are they hiding him in the previews and has this been ever done before? I don’t remember producers hiding any f1 In the fantasy suite location and beyond. It’s really hard to believe he’s f1 when there’s no evidence of him in Fiji.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:19 pm

@jokes_apart ok here is my take: everyone keeps bringing this up and forget that not even a 3rd man has been seen in Fiji either in the promos. So regardless of Joey being there or not promos have yet to show the 3rd guy in fiji besides the 2 we have seen.

Basically without the leak of that video people wouldnt even have known the 2 in the vid were there. Then when promos released surprised to see a different man in fiji who was never sighted by people giving info or in the video.

IMO if Joey made it to Fiji they won't show him there until after HTD only because of the obvious that don't needs mentioning. On the same side of that as well not even the other guy in the leaked video has been placed in Fiji either in the promos because there is no reason not to show him right if Joey was never in fiji IMO? so the question remains why is the 3rd guy not being shown in fiji? Could be too soon but who knows. JMO. We don't know the full story of everything and obviously the show is keeping the 3rd guy In fiji hid until further notice jmo.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
BlackHalo
Razor09
luvstx
Linds911
ReneeM