SELECT CONTENT

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by honeydiors Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:26 pm

chasus71 wrote:I must say I enjoy their interactions more and more. They seem to be connecting beyond surface level things and building from that. Like Charity mentioned that Joey builds on the time he has with her no matter if big conversations or small conversations. Joey is very purposeful and meaningful when it comes to the time, he shares with her. I loved him showing her his grandfather's letters, so sweet. You can tell where he gets his traits from just such an authentic guy. Not at any time have I felt that he says what he thinks Charity wants to hear like from some other guys do. His focus is on her all the time.

I noticed that during both the GD and RC cocktail parties she sat next to Joey (even standing next to him at the end of the RC). I loved how she grabbed him first for a chat at the RC cocktail party. I wonder though if they chatted alone at the GD night because they didn't show it? Either way she is definitely falling for him their connection remains strong IMO.

So cute when she said she feeling those feels with him with the cute hand gestures laugh out loud.
I’m wondering if the drama prevented them from talking during the GD evening portion which is why she grabbed him first during cocktail RC evening. She’s always so giggly with Joey and yes I also noticed she’s always near him during toasting at GD and RC
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:44 pm

@honeydiors I think you might be right about all the drama going on during the GD night portion, so she may not have had a chance to talk to him. Glad he is staying out the drama which I don't blame him. He is 100% focused on Charity.

I loved when Charity said how she loves his eye contact with her, and he said she is so captivating that it is easy to look at her. Like this man is the sweetest and it is very genuine in what he says.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:20 am

I really wish we could have seen more of his performance. Got to see him roller blading a little bit.

CAPTION:

I’m just stoked that I didn’t take a spill on those rollerblades after a few tequila sodas. Same time next week? 🤝🏽

https://www.instagram.com/joeygraziadei/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:32 am

chasus71 wrote:
I really wish we could have seen more of his performance. Got to see him roller blading a little bit.

CAPTION:

I’m just stoked that I didn’t take a spill on those rollerblades after a few tequila sodas. Same time next week? 🤝🏽

I definitely wish they showed more of his performance, from the reaction he was getting from the crowd it seems like it was hilarious
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:29 am

Yes I wanted to see more of his performance too, especially getting a chance to see him roller blading on stage. giggling
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:38 pm

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Pict1607
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:52 am

EPISODE 3

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Pictu250
BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Pict1618
BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Pict1570
BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Pictu251

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/2003/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:28 pm

I noticed Joey's IG listed Oceanside as his location. Presume this is because the Barbie date took place there - he's still based in HI, right?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:31 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I noticed Joey's IG listed Oceanside as his location. Presume this is because the Barbie date took place there - he's still based in HI, right?

Correct, he still lives in Hawaii. I also noticed the other guys too who posted about the GD, noted the location as Oceanside.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:01 pm

Wow what a picture, beautiful!!!!

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Pict1625

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:47 pm

chasus71 wrote:Wow what a picture, beautiful!!!!

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Pict1625

lmaoooo his instagram reel has people acting feral in the comments
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:51 pm

@honeydiors LOl! Yep I saw that too as if the women weren't rabid before now he literally with have to shut down his DM's because they probably erupting right now laugh out loud

Interesting song of choice though he used for that reel I will say!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
BlackHalo
Razor09
luvstx
Linds911
ReneeM