SELECT CONTENT

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:07 pm

Snippet of Charity on Live with Kelley and Mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PtD16Mmdnk&ab_channel=LiveKellyandMark
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:13 pm

albean99 wrote:There was some of that in Ali's season but think it was more to fool RS, @chasus71. It made it seem like she wasn't with anyone, which is what he reported. I think i'm getting that right but I can't remember exactly.

That's right, but didn't Chris Lambton, F2's father, follow Ali, or liked a post of hers? The forum went nuts. BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

I'm sure there are more, just can't think off the top of my head.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:09 pm

Here is his interview with BHH- A good listen. Joey definitely seems like a real one IMO. yes

https://www.instagram.com/bachelorhappyhour/

**Some tidbits from the interview**

** He was born in FL

**His uncle used to live in Hawaii, and he said that is the one who opened him up to the idea of living there.

**He is open to moving back to the mainland to be closer to Fam/Friends. Right now, he is like 12hour flight away from them and he says he misses that

* *The producers DM'd him to be on the show

*His mom and older sister watch the show, but he never did

**The guys he had a good friendship with Tanner, Sean Xavier and Dotun. He said Dotun is such a cool dude, gentle Giant and he just loves Dotun** (This is cool)

**He didn’t want to talk about a past kiss that is why he talked about a kiss he wanted to have with Charity

**It was natural for him to look at Charity during the GD and even easier to be enthralled in the kiss with her

**He is not a big fan of PDA he likes those moments to happen closed doors

**He was asked if he got too excited during the kiss, he said yes but all he was think about his her and the moment to notice if he did get “excited”

**He did talk to his dad before going on the show about talking about his dad’s story. His father of course gave his approval.
** The date after their discussion Joey said it felt so flued and both said they felt like they already knew each other so well. He says he will never forget this and felt like a great start to their story they were building together.

*** Charity and him did not like having to kiss in front of the other guys although they understood it but felt that it was something for them that they preferred more private/intimate environment

**The guys who weren’t on the date he felt like it was not cool for them to react that way hearing about the GD.

Overall, a great interview girldance

https://www.youtube.com/@BachelorNation

Last edited by chasus71 on Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:39 am

From Episode 3:

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Pict1570

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/2003/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:21 am

BachelorNation - Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Img_3414
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:36 pm

I finally listened to Joey on BHH and thought he did a great job! It was funny when they talked about people noticing that he didn't look at Charity that much during his first 1 on 1 time because I was one of those people. giggling I figured it might be overwhelming at first and that's what he said.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:46 pm

@albean99 yes it was a great interview. He is really a funny guy who doesn't inflate who he is quite humble actually. I loved that he said Loyal when aaked about what would others say about him. He is certainly an honest guy, authentic and very personable imo.I know Jason has stated many times that Joey is one of the most genuine good guy you will ever meet.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:20 pm

I really like Joey - he is genuine and seems to have his head in a good place for a long distance relationship. I can see why Charity likes him - he definitely shows he is there for her and to explore what may be.

Thanks for the interview snippets. I'm glad he discussed sharing his dad's reason for leaving his mom with him before the show. It's very in character with what I see in Joey - respect!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:39 pm

I just noticed a very sweet comment left under Joey's most current post on IG, apparently this person was his English teacher. for you

"I NEVER watched the Bachelor/Bachelorette until you!!! I hope you win! I know first hand that you are kind, charming, smart and wonderful (and yes, rest of the world, this is his English teacher speaking😂😂😂)."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CucrKrbP71l/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:10 am

chasus71 wrote:I just noticed a very sweet comment left under Joey's most current post on IG, apparently this person was his English teacher. for you

"I NEVER watched the Bachelor/Bachelorette until you!!! I hope you win! I know first hand that you are kind, charming, smart and wonderful (and yes, rest of the world, this is his English teacher speaking😂😂😂)."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CucrKrbP71l/

lmaoooo that's so sweet and funny
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:53 am

I must say I enjoy their interactions more and more. They seem to be connecting beyond surface level things and building from that. Like Charity mentioned that Joey builds on the time he has with her no matter if big conversations or small conversations. Joey is very purposeful and meaningful when it comes to the time, he shares with her. I loved him showing her his grandfather's letters, so sweet. You can tell where he gets his traits from just such an authentic guy. Not at any time have I felt that he says what he thinks Charity wants to hear like from some other guys do. His focus is on her all the time.

I noticed that during both the GD and RC cocktail parties she sat next to Joey (even standing next to him at the end of the RC). I loved how she grabbed him first for a chat at the RC cocktail party. I wonder though if they chatted alone at the GD night because they didn't show it? Either way she is definitely falling for him their connection remains strong IMO.

So cute when she said she feeling those feels with him with the cute hand gestures laugh out loud.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:26 pm

chasus71 wrote:I must say I enjoy their interactions more and more. They seem to be connecting beyond surface level things and building from that. Like Charity mentioned that Joey builds on the time he has with her no matter if big conversations or small conversations. Joey is very purposeful and meaningful when it comes to the time, he shares with her. I loved him showing her his grandfather's letters, so sweet. You can tell where he gets his traits from just such an authentic guy. Not at any time have I felt that he says what he thinks Charity wants to hear like from some other guys do. His focus is on her all the time.

I noticed that during both the GD and RC cocktail parties she sat next to Joey (even standing next to him at the end of the RC). I loved how she grabbed him first for a chat at the RC cocktail party. I wonder though if they chatted alone at the GD night because they didn't show it? Either way she is definitely falling for him their connection remains strong IMO.

So cute when she said she feeling those feels with him with the cute hand gestures laugh out loud.
I’m wondering if the drama prevented them from talking during the GD evening portion which is why she grabbed him first during cocktail RC evening. She’s always so giggly with Joey and yes I also noticed she’s always near him during toasting at GD and RC
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
BlackHalo
Razor09
luvstx
Linds911
ReneeM