SELECT CONTENT

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:42 pm

THey have physical attraction for sure!  FS should be hot  giggling
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:05 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:THey have physical attraction for sure!  FS should be hot  giggling

Oh yes I am counting on it laugh out loud

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3xxrytn27txmo1pjp4r1awec4jhwdib4wg7lrdbkr&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:45 am

Not sure this is the right place to ask but why is RS so sure Joey isn't F1? Do y'all think he's right?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:04 am

eusebeia wrote:Not sure this is the right place to ask but why is RS so sure Joey isn't F1?  Do y'all think he's right?  

Because he didn’t think Joey made it to Fiji and was sent home at hometowns

I think he is wrong tho
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:22 am

eusebeia wrote:Not sure this is the right place to ask but why is RS so sure Joey isn't F1?  Do y'all think he's right?  

RS doesnt know anything beyond the WA location. He had said Charity had 3 one on one dates in NOLA and one GD. Now we know she just had 2 solo dates, One 2-on-1 date and then 1 GD. He never stated who was officially eliminated at HTD, and said Joey never made it to fiji and based on the leaked video we had and the promo he said the F3 were Xaver/Aaron/Dotun. He said he didn't hear anything about Aaron being flown into Fiji if he was eliminated at F4 he said "no nothing like that happened" Now we know that is exactly what happened, and that Joey does make it to fiji.

He also said based on the leaked Yacht footage of Aaron partying it up during LCD/FRC time that he knew Aaron wasnt F2 so it was between Xavier and Dotun! Now again FFWD ahead, we now see that Xavier implodes and based on the new S/cap, JOEY makes it to FRC! In the F2 so basically as you can see RS knows nothing and he has yet to state who the F1 is and prob wont since now Joey is proven to be at the end. JMO

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:22 pm

Thank you @chasus71 for laying all that out. So RS got a LOT of things wrong this season.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:00 pm

According to RS Joey is the broken 💔  F2. Kind of goes along with my thoughts based on edit and what I am seeing so far. In my experience they always focus more on the F2 than they do on the winner. They want viewers invested just so they can then pull out the rug for the sake of drama.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:59 pm

Sprite wrote:According to RS Joey is the broken 💔  F2. Kind of goes along with my thoughts based on edit and what I am seeing so far. In my experience they always focus more on the F2 than they do on the winner. They want viewers invested just so they can then pull out the rug for the sake of drama.

As much as I like Joey, this is what I’ve seen in his edit. It will be very hard to watch.

There could be a consolation prize in all this if he’s next Bach.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:37 pm

@jojo47 I think Charity truly likes him and it will be really hard for her to to let him go. (I think it would be just as brutal for her if she was letting Dotun go.)

It is the worst when you see the lead really liking both of the last two. I can't imagine being the winner and having to watch that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:21 pm

Sprite wrote:@jojo47 I think Charity truly likes him and it will be really hard for her to to let him go. (I think it would be just as brutal for her if she was letting Dotun go.)

It is the worst when you see the lead really liking both of the last two. I can't imagine being the winner and having to watch that.

IA @Sprite that she would have a hard time releasing either Joey or Dotun. I think Charity’s feelings for these two are on a different level than the rest of the men. It became quite apparent in this week’s episode.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:18 pm

so... joey for bachelor? Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f609
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:18 am

chasus71 wrote:

RS doesnt know anything beyond the WA location. He had said Charity had 3 one on one dates in NOLA and one GD. Now we know she just had 2 solo dates, One 2-on-1 date and then 1 GD. He never stated who was officially eliminated at HTD, and said Joey never made it to fiji and based on the leaked video we had and the promo he said the F3 were Xaver/Aaron/Dotun. He said he didn't hear anything about Aaron being flown into Fiji if he was eliminated at F4 he said "no nothing like that happened" Now we know that is exactly what happened, and that Joey does make it to fiji.

He also said based on the leaked Yacht footage of Aaron partying it up during LCD/FRC time that he knew Aaron wasnt F2 so it was between Xavier and Dotun! Now again FFWD ahead, we now see that Xavier implodes and based on the new S/cap, JOEY makes it to FRC! In the F2 so basically as you can see RS knows nothing and he has yet to state who the F1 is and prob wont since now Joey is proven to be at the end. JMO

RS has never said Xavier was F2. He said he knew Aaron didn't win & he knew Joey didn't win so it was just finding out who won between Xavier & Dotun.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joey Graziadei - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
BlackHalo
Razor09
luvstx
Linds911
ReneeM