SELECT CONTENT

Sean McLaughlin - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean McLaughlin - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean McLaughlin - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:18 pm

CAPTION

kamania (Charity’s Version) rose

I didn’t pack enough warm/waterproof clothing but tough to be in a bad mood around Charity and the guys.

Excited for what’s next 🫶

“This is Cashmere”

Sparks are flying and my love story continues

https://www.instagram.com/seanymclaughlin/
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Sean McLaughlin - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean McLaughlin - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:02 am

CAPTION

“I remember it All Too Well”

What a journey, I think I experienced every emotion watching it back. The highs, the lows, the Post Charity Glows, it was all apart of an experience that I truly can’t put into words.

Prior to The Bachelorette, I was single for 6 years. I was heart broken after that relationship and once I fully healed, I was scared to open up again became incredibly guarded with my emotions. I was more than okay with being single because I feared rejection and there wasn’t a risk of getting hurt.

When I agreed to go on the show, to be honest I was excited but also pretty scared. I didn’t know what to expect and didn’t realize how tough it was going to be. At the end of the day In order to find love, you have to put your heart out there and even with the end result, I’m proud I did.

Watching it all back, I saw parts of me that I loved, I saw parts of me that need some work (therapy is helping laugh out loud)but at the end of the day I recognized myself, just an more open and vulnerable version that’s been hidden from people.

Charity, thank you for being unapologetically you. Your kindness, emotional intelligence, compassion, and authenticity shined through in every interaction. Keep smiling and laughing because your smile and laugh light up every room you’re in. I witnessed first hand your ability to handle difficult situations with such class and grace. I am grateful you were the Bachelorette and I’m excited to watch how the rest of your journey turns out. Keep following your heart, it’s going to lead you to the right place.

To the guys - You are all family to me now and I’ll never forget the laughs (and tears) we shared. Wine nights always made for the best guy chats. Love you guys ❤

Bachelor Nation, thank you for all the love and support. It’s amazing to be apart of something this special.

I’m not sure what the future holds but I’m excited for it…till next time 🫶

-Sean rose

https://www.instagram.com/seanymclaughlin/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:28 am

@chasus71 Awww - great post by Sean. He's a good guy - this experience has been a true growth opportunity. Glad to see he recognized it for that and is willing to work on the parts that he didn't like!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:14 am

Yes very nice guy. I think for many in this process they be in their head too much, so it affects how they react to it. I wish him all the best he had nothing but sweet thing to say about Charity very likable. I keep forgetting he was also 24 going into the show.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:13 pm

Regarding Sean, the jury's still out for me....

ETA  I find it interesting that "prior to the Bachelorette I was single for 6 years".  He's 25, so his last relationship was at 19?  He seems to have an "interesting" family dynamic, so I will give him grace for having to deal with that...but, I am glad to see him take some accountability for his behavior.  I find him to be self-absorbed and kind of a jerk. But, he's young so maybe there is hope if he is trying Sean McLaughlin - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:37 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Regarding Sean, the jury's still out for me....

ETA  I find it interesting that "prior to the Bachelorette I was single for 6 years".  He's 25, so his last relationship was at 19?  He seems to have an "interesting" family dynamic, so I will give him grace for having to deal with that...but, I am glad to see him take some accountability for his behavior.  I find him to be self-absorbed and kind of a jerk.   But, he's young so maybe there is hope if he is trying Sean McLaughlin - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613

How many of us would have wanted to get engaged to a 25 year old? Not me - especially now when so many young people take longer to graduate from college or move out of the family home. I think Sean just needs to grow up - vert few 25 year olds are that mature! I'm not aware of his family circumstances but if they are unusual, tenuous or difficult, more props to Sean for not letting that hold him back.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:14 pm

I like him a lot. He's still young. I hope that the franchise brings him back in some future capacity, if he wishes it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:46 am

***JustintakestheBach just posted in IG about everyone who participated in this and those who did not and why the guys did this to begin with. (The comments are interesting as well)

CAPTION explain:

Last night during the MTA, it was revealed why several of the men decided to write FP at the end of their IG headshot / cast announcement captions. Turns out that it stands for “F*ck Peter,” referring to Peter Cappio, aka the new Pilot Pete who was eliminated on night one. The men justified their decision to do this by stating that Peter was an a**hole the first night and on a post filming media relations Zoom call of some sort. Even though millions of people watch this show and there are countless producers, execs, and media managers who oversee everything, they thought no one would ever find out. Anywayyy, here’s a breakdown of which cast members allegedly took part in the caption (and have since edited them, 7-10 weeks ago), who never posted the FP to begin with, and those who we just will never know. I really channeled @bachelordata for this one you guys rose

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv_IbAIMu0T/?img_index=3
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean McLaughlin - Bachelorette 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
smg2587
Kure24
chasus71
bluwavz
8 posters