SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:29 pm

I'm gonna take a guess that the date on 8/8 was at the winery where Des and the boys did the soldier boy dance.   There was info on two public dates and this one was said to be in Agoura Hills and participants had to be over 21.   

The winery is just a bit down Kanan Rd from the Mansion, sits high atop a hill and is a nice venue.  They've used it before so I'm gonna keep an eye on what this date looks like once we see the show.  

Another public date is set for today or tomorrow and it was said that one is at a country club in West Hills,  There are a few just north of the 101 freeway area, also not very far from the mansion.  They have had contestants stay in hotels in this area in the past, right prior to the first night filming.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:01 am

I finally got around to listening to Gerry's interview on BHH and he comes across as a really nice guy. I hope they don't play up the non-techy stuff too much on the show because plenty of older people are pretty good with it, my dh and I included (not Gerry's age yet). I have hopes that this show will be more like the early shows without the forced drama. I don't mind not having 2 hr episodes but will see what the edit is like. Looking forward to it and I wasn't all that excited when I first heard about the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:34 pm

@pavalygurl I missed your post. Wow, thanks for the info! clapping!

@albean99 I can't find BHH interview, but I found this one. He's adorable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozPy9DnL9X0

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:48 pm

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:27 pm

Loved Gerry on the BHH interview. Refreshingly authentic. In it for love. Focussed on asking the questions that will illicit answers that will reveal character. A big turnoff for him is someone who doesn’t have a relationship with their kids.

I’m looking forward to seeing his season though will miss a bunch while travelling this fall
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:38 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:26 pm

Good answer on what he's looking for. If ever there was a situation that should not end in an engagement, it has to be this Golden Bachelor series. So many issues with money and inheritances to think about - take your time and make sure you want to be engaged - AFTER learning all about the person you think you love.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:42 pm

@jen689 thanks for posting!

Glad to hear he'll be on MTA tonight! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:01 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:12 am

This was sweet. Hearing him talk about his wife. mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3100179927

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:17 am

After watching him tonight I am really looking forward to his season. I hope that Millsy does actually take care of Gerry and does give us a love story for the ages. I'm not holding my breath, but I sure would like to see one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:42 am

Sprite wrote:After watching him tonight I  am really looking forward to his season. I hope that Millsy does actually take care of Gerry and does give us a love story for the ages. I'm not holding my breath, but I sure would like to see one.

IA - Gerry came across as a gem on MTA. He appears to be a man of substance. I noticed Brayden was front & centre on the cheer leading for Gerry. I loved that!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf