SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:56 pm

Thought it might be helpful to post this.

Just listened to Almost Famous OG podcst today where Trista and Bob interviewed Deanna (Part 1). Trista and Deanna talked a lot about Gerry and how much they loved him when they met him at MTA.

Then Trista offered that she was in LA this past weekend from Friday to Sunday to help with one of Gerry's episodes. I'm guessing it was on Saturday. She said it was a Pickleball date.

Might or might not help with sleuthing but it's data.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:06 pm

@luvstx thanks for posting the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:58 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:00 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe Spotted Filming The Golden Bachelor.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:26 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Last page on you see Gerry dancing with Trista during sing!!!

Oh my gosh, that's adorable. He's adorable! I cannot wait to watch his season. I have been looking forward to this since they announced they were bringing the season back to life.

As far as the former bachelorettes, it just reminded me how long some of us have been around and had flashbacks of the drama during sleuthing their seasons. Yikes! laugh out loud

I wonder what role K will bring.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:23 am

Finally!! Pictures here!! Gerry with one on one

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwFrFX-gcLH/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:11 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:19 pm

@chasus71 rock

So sad. I hope he meets his forever lasting lady. mentellall - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3552228123

Gerry Turner Reveals How His Late Wife Toni Tragically Passed Away After 43 Years Together

During the episode, Gerry introduced himself and shared the story of how he unexpectedly lost his wife of 43 years about six years ago.

Gerry is seen at their lake house and says, “I married my high school sweetheart, Toni, in 1972. We had 43 wonderful years together. We had two daughters, and I now have two wonderful granddaughters. We had a real typical but beautiful life, full of love, full of activity, and as years went on, I retired.”

The Golden Bachelor continued on, saying, “We had a plan and we had an idea of what our dream house was going to be. So when Toni retired at the end of May in 2017, we bought that dream house, and closed on it on June 6th. From June 6th on, it didn’t go according to plan at all. She became ill and her situation got worse over a couple of weeks.”

https://bachelornation.com/2023/08/17/gerry-turner-reveals-how-his-late-wife-toni-tragically-passed-away-after-43-years-together/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:01 pm

At first I was like "whatever" when they announced Golden Bachelor.  I thought they have a 50ish year old guy and 30ish year old women and it would be meh.   
And, once again, I was mistaken.  Gerry looks and has acted  like a gem, the women are said to be age appropriate and I am now looking forward to watching.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:33 pm

pavalygurl wrote:At first I was like "whatever" when they announced Golden Bachelor.  I thought they have a 50ish year old guy and 30ish year old women and it would be meh.   
And, once again, I was mistaken.  Gerry looks and has acted  like a gem, the women are said to be age appropriate and I am now looking forward to watching.

@pavalygurl Like you, I’m so looking forward to watching Gerry’s season. 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:13 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:33 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf