SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:13 pm

ariwolf wrote:a person on reddit attended the filming today and it looks like it was packed. the owner said it was their biggest day in the 28 years they've owned the place and a producer said he's worked on the show for 6 years and it's the most hysteria he's ever seen for a bachelor.

https://6abc.com/the-bachelor-joey-graziadei-collegeville-italian-bakery-montgomery-county/13755175/

Can you check that link. They either removed it, or there's an error in the link. I looked around and couldn't find it.

Fun fact.

Graziadei visited the bakery last month with his sister Carly Monzo, whose wedding was catered by the bakery. Following that visit, producers from "The Bachelor" reached out to the Carcareys to let them know that Graziadei hoped to film a segment at their establishment.
https://www.phillyvoice.com/bachelor-joey-graziadei-collegeville-italian-bakery-filming/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:18 pm

@GuardianAngel weird, it must've been deleted! it was a video of the local news covering the day.

it still appears in a google search, but when you click the link it says page not found.
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Screen46
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:21 pm

@ariwolf I know, that's what I saw when I searched it. It was there, but it doesn't take you to the story. Too bad I would have liked to see that. Thanks for bringing it over. Maybe they'll repost their story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:27 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Joey has an IG posting and photos with the Jonas Brothers ( laugh out loud, he really does look like them).  They were in concert in LA last night, so I am guessing Joey may be here now.

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Capt1128

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Capt1129

https://www.instagram.com/stories/joeygraziadei/3188788225874116936/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:08 pm

according to rs, the contestants fly out today and he expects filming to start on monday or tuesday
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:11 pm

ariwolf wrote:according to rs, the contestants fly out today and he expects filming to start on monday or tuesday

Interesting....isn't that a little early? Maybe only by a few days. Will be interesting to see if Joey's season is the traditional length or shorter like Charity's. I'm guessing it will be the long version so that they can milk Joey's popularity for all it is worth!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:05 pm

@luvstx lets hope so. Also, with the writer's strike still going on, the producers may have a lot of time to fill - even in January!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:02 pm

@Norcalgal @ariwolf  Thanks for the info.  I also read that RS will release the names of the women he has (so far I guess) either today, Sat or Sun but that we should have them by the first night.

I will drive up by the mansion tomorrow to see what's up if anything, and then try again Monday.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:08 pm

luvstx wrote:
ariwolf wrote:according to rs, the contestants fly out today and he expects filming to start on monday or tuesday

Interesting....isn't that a little early?  Maybe only by a few days.  Will be interesting to see if Joey's season is the traditional length or shorter like Charity's.  I'm guessing it will be the long version so that they can milk Joey's popularity for all it is worth!

i had a look at the previous start dates. this is just from wikipedia, so i'm not sure if it's 100% accurate but it looks like they're just going back to the pre-covid schedule:

zach - september 26th (gabby & rachel's finale wasn't until september 20th)
clayton - september 29th (michelle's season didn't finish filming until mid-september)
matt - october 10th (bubble season which required a 2 week quarantine before filming could start)
peter - september 20th
colton - september 21st
arie - september 20th
nick - september 24th
ben - september 24th
chris - september 25th
juan pablo - september 16th
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:11 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:25 pm

Yes Joey, just be yourself. I hope this franchise doesn't rough him up. He is mature beyond years imho. He's very confident when he is interviewed. Speaks very well.

@ariwolf meant to say, love your avi!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:45 pm

ariwolf wrote:

Thanks Ariwolf! Joey is just amazing. So much maturity, humility and charm. I really don't think TPTB can or will mess with him too much. He knows who he is and will be true to that.

Fascinating that so many leads say that their biggest fear is not having their love reciprocated. Always some nagging self-doubt.

And I love that he's honest about loving being The Bachelor. He has had a fun month since the announcement and good for him. Now on to the tough stuff.

I can't wait!

When was the last time we had such a genuine guy as the Lead??
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond