SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:53 am

Maybe something, maybe not. Golden bachelor contest Sandra posted and quickly deleted a picture with producer Raph in Tulum, Mexico. Raph worked with Charity her season. Saw the picture Sandra posted on Reddit and the golden bach didn’t film in Mexico. Don’t know if they are filming their WTa or ate. But I wouldn’t be surprise if that’s where Joey is filming. They didn’t travel until Thursday and from what Jessse and Parisa posted was getting the feeling it was a Mexico or Central America location. Plus if they are filming GB ate/reunion it would make sense to do it in the same location like they filmed Clayshia season MTA the same time they filmed Matt James season.

Adding just read they already filmed WTa so if GBis filming something it’s most likely ATR/finale.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:20 am

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Img_0215

Notice the floor .. same as the pic of Jesse and Joey .. and the columns .. again the same as the breakfast pic .. there are other comparisons in this pic as well

TULUM Mexico 😆🤭
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:56 am

Check out “Secrets TULUM Resort and beach Club”

Excellent matches to pics already posted 😋  right down to the dishes LOL (architecture .. round couches in lobby .. wooden walkways .. pillars .. window guards .. etc…..)

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g150813-d26720940-Reviews-Secrets_Tulum_Resort_Beach_Club-Tulum_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

https://www.hyattinclusivecollection.com/en/resorts-hotels/secrets/mexico/tulum-resort-beach-club/
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:44 am

@Jeepers You got that one nailed!! 👏 👏 👏 Awesome work !

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:24 am

@Jeepers thanks for the hard work. You did nail it!

Have to say I’m bummed. So many Bachelor seasons end up in Mexico…

Can only hope they might move somewhere for FRC
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:24 am

Jeepers et all...thanks for the great sleuthing but I am not happy for the choice at all.   I have nothing against Tulum. For BIP, it's perfect.  I hope they at least got a good hotel for them.  Still hoping this is GB WTA...it has the fun vibe the place is made for.

Sorry for the add ons...I am thinking maybe this is to keep Jesse close to US so he can meet his schedule for fb commentary?  But IIRC someone on the other board got an invite to go to WTA taping and was asking if it was worth doing...this was a bit ago...would they be inviting folks to go to Mexico?  I doubt the show would be paying for the trip.  I wonder about the timing of the WTA filming also.  If these photos are current, they have GBWTA, FS, and MTF all at the same place in short order?? trying to cut costs??

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:57 am

The GB WTA has already been filmed. They may have combined the bach filming with the ATFR filming or a paradise reunion .. seeing as Sandra of the GB was photographed there snd Jessewould be involved in any or all of them

The resort is new and gorgeous btw

Also ..
joeys mom lives in Mexico as well .. another possible reason .. with her having MS it may have been a long distance traveling issue for her
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:01 am

@Jeepers  Yes, I realize they would have filmed GB WTA...maybe that's why the person who got the invite was asking if it was worth it.  Maybe had to pay all/part of trip there.  By Short Order, I wasn't meaning at same time, but shortly before.     Good point if it helps with Joey's family travel.  I just don't want to see him get the short shrift.  Glad to know it is a nice place.  My first reaction was the open area with bunk beds and bugs and other critters the BIP crowd gets.  Hard to think of that as a romantic get away 5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:07 am

Check out the links I posted above. Heis definitely not getting the short end LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:10 am

@Jeepers Yes, thank you so much.  I am just cranky cause I want it to be just right since this is the first bachelor ever I am really happy to see.  But enough about me... 5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1176891977

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:48 am

pavalygurl wrote:@Jeepers  Yes, I realize they would have filmed GB WTA...maybe that's why the person who got the invite was asking if it was worth it.  Maybe had to pay all/part of trip there. 

the golden bachelor wta was already taped at the normal studio in LA, so this is for something else. maybe a segment they're going to show at gerry's atfr or something

i doubt the frc location has anything to do with jesse's schedule imo. when they were in europe for episodes 4 & 5 he had fill-ins for commentary, and last year they went all the way to thailand for zach's fantasy suites and frc. this new resort in tulum probably just gave them the best deal, it looks MUCH nicer than where they film bip.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:00 am

BIP is done on the beach for the atmosphere because we know that Jesse, producers, etc stay in hotels with A/C. We get glimpses at times but the beach gives them the drama they want.

I'd like a more romantic spot for Joey also but it sounds like a nice resort. Do we know that it's time to film the finale or could it be for the fantasy dates?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 73 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond