SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kikora Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:44 pm

luvstx wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Great sleuthing everyone!! 5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1710264613

Jillian Harris went to Seville Madrid and Barcelona.

Loved her season….and especially Reid!!  I remember many of the dates she had in Spain

Ditto!

And back in the predecessor forum, I remember helping sleuth that fountain's location!

I hope we get some fun caps to sleuth again for Joey's time in Spain (or anywhere else!)

kikora

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:04 pm

Any guesses on where they go next?  I would love to see them in Florence Italy.  One of my favorite places ever.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:13 am

pavalygurl wrote:Any guesses on where they go next?  I would love to see them in Florence Italy.  One of my favorite places ever.

How about Portugal? Other than Madeira, I can’t remember them going to Portugal.

Too bad they won’t be in Bruges or Amsterdam again. I’m in Ireland now and going to those spots next week.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:42 pm

luvstx wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Any guesses on where they go next?  I would love to see them in Florence Italy.  One of my favorite places ever.

How about Portugal?  Other than Madeira, I can’t remember them going to Portugal.

Too bad they won’t be in Bruges or Amsterdam again. I’m in Ireland now and going to those spots next week.

colton's infamous fence jump was in portugal laugh out loud i think italy, portugal, or greece is a good bet for episode 6.

the last few years in the franchise have been very europe heavy for international travel. would love to see them go to asia or south america instead next season.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:59 pm

@ariwolf  I vote for SA.  I have a friend who is from Argentina.  The photos and stories he has are amazing.  I also worked with another guy who grew up in Buenos Aries and he returns to see family/friends, let his kids know their heritage.  It seems beautiful and with so much history (not all of it good...)

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:29 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:39 pm

@ariwolf thanks for the update!  I hope RS is able to give us some names at least.  This confirms the sluethers finds in Spain!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:27 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:46 am

That's great! I've been to Quebec City but I've never been to Montreal or Jasper either.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:02 pm

albean99 wrote:That's great! I've been to Quebec City but I've never been to Montreal or Jasper either.
I haven't been to Montreal, but Jasper is amazing. If they follow past "rules", I am wondering if they will actually be staying at the Fairmont Jasper Lodge. I can see them doing an activity at Maligne Canyon/Maligne Lake, Walking through Jasper, even taking the tram. There is the Icefields Parkway going from Jasper to Lake Louise as there is a lot to see and do on that trip.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:37 pm

they were originally supposed to film katie's season at the fairmont jasper lodge before the quarantine laws made them change to a US resort, so it would make sense if they kept that on the backburner for a future season. it looks stunning

https://www.fairmont.com/jasper/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:54 pm

@Aunties_Love This is great!  You'll be able to talk us through all the sites.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond