SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:02 pm

RSs episode breakdown…..

https://realitysteve.com/2023/11/29/exclusive-your-rose-ceremony-by-rose-ceremony-spoilers-for-joeys-season/
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by barbell Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:18 pm

Well, that takes the fun out of it! She seems to be a nice match for Joey. Wonder if Kelsey or Rachel will be the Bachelorette or they’ll bring back someone from an earlier season -please not a revisit from Rachel R!
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:47 pm

I’m a happy camper 🥰
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:11 pm

Jeepers wrote:RSs episode breakdown…..

https://realitysteve.com/2023/11/29/exclusive-your-rose-ceremony-by-rose-ceremony-spoilers-for-joeys-season/

here are the full season spoilers for people who don't want his website to make their computer spontaneously combust laugh out loud

Rose Ceremony #1 (32 women down to 22)

-When the Bachelor Facebook page released all the potential women for Joey’s season before filming started, they gave us 32. All 32 women ended up being cast. No one got cut prior to filming.

-The biggest story of night 1 was what happened with Lea, the girl who met Joey on the ATFR of Charity’s season and was a given a card that she couldn’t open until the night of the limo entrances. Back on October 18th, I spoiled on Instagram that the letter gave her the opportunity to steal someone’s 1-on-1 at any point during the season.

However, Lea decided against that and threw the letter in the fire. She said she felt like she wanted to be chosen by Joey for a 1-on-1 and not have to steal one from someone else.

Joey respected this decision and, in turn, gave Lea the first impression rose.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Chandler Dewgard, Kayla Rodgers, Kyra Brusch, Lanie Latsios, Natalie Crepeau, Samantha Hale, Samantha Washington, Sandra Rabadi, Talyah Jackson, and Zoe Antona.

The 22 women remaining after the first rose ceremony were:

Allison Hollinger
Autumn Waggoner
Chrissa Perez
Daisy Kent
Edwina Dorbor
Erika Cardenas
Evalin Clark
Jenn Tran
Jessica Edwards
Katelyn DeBacker
Kelsey Anderson
Kelsey Toussant
Lauren Hollinger
Lea Cayanan
Lexi Young
Madina Alam
Maria Georgas
Marlena Haddad
Rachel Nance
Starr Skyler
Sydney Gordon
Taylor Weins

Rose Ceremony #2: 22 to 18 (Los Angeles, CA)

Group Date: 9 women on this date: Erika, Evalin, Jess, Kelsey T., Lauren, Lexi, Maria, Rachel, and Taylor. Wedding themed group date with all of them in wedding dresses. Wedding reception and there was a live audience. They had to do a toast in “roast-like” fashion. Jessica Edwards got the group date rose.

1-on-1: Daisy Kent. Took a helicopter to the BeachLife Ranch Festival in Redondo Beach, CA.

Group Date: 10 women on this date: Allison, Autumn, Chrissa, Edwina, Jenn, Katelyn, Kelsey A, Madina, Marlena, and Starr. They went paintballing. Two former contestants were on this date – Demi and someone I can’t remember. They made the girls on the date choose who got the 1-on-1 after, and they couldn’t agree on anyone, so they drew names. Edwina was the one who ended up getting 1-on-1 time with him after the date. Edwina Dorbor got the group date rose.

Lea Cayanan and Sydney Gordon did not get dates this week.

Lauren Hollinger eliminated herself during the cocktail party. Thought her sister Allison liked him more and she wasn’t feeling it so she left.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Erika Cardenas, Marlena Haddad, and Taylor Weins. Lauren already self-eliminated during cocktail party.

Rose Ceremony #3: 18 to 15 (Los Angeles, CA)

Group Date: 8 women played the “Bachelor Open” tennis. 4 teams of 2. Evalin & Kelsey T. Starr and Rachel. Jess and Katelyn. Autumn and Daisy. All had to play in Halloween costumes. Kelsey and Evalin ended up winning. Katelyn DeBacker got the group date rose.

1-on-1: Jenn Tran. Went surfing.

Group Date: 9 women on the date: Allison, Chrissa, Edwina, Kelsey A., Maria, Madina, Lexi, Lea, and Sydney. This was a Talent Show date. This is where drama started brewing between Sydney Gordon and Maria Georgas. It had to do with initially Madina being self-conscious about her age she was one of the older ones on the show. Maria made a comment about it that Sydney heard, so she told Madina and Maria had issue with Sydney. Kelsey Anderson got the group date rose.

Joey cancels the cocktail party in exchange for a pool party the day of the rose ceremony, something that seemingly happens all the time when there’s major drama. The pool party ended up being all about the Maria vs Sydney drama.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Chrissa Perez, Evalin Clark and Starr Skyler.

Rose Ceremony #4: 15 to 12 (Malta)

1-on-1: Lexi Young. Did the local date in Malta where they went shopping and hung with locals.

Group Date: They went to a fort and met knights and had sword fights. After sword fighting there was a competiton to see who got extra time with Joey and they had to catch sausages in their mouths. Autumn won and got extra time. It was either Kelsey Toussant or Rachel Nance who got the group date rose, but not 100% sure.

2-on-1: Maria Georgas and Sydney Gordon. Joey believed Maria over Sydney so Sydney was eliminated.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Edwina Dorbor and Allison Hollinger. Sydney already eliminated on the 2-on-1.

Rose Ceremony #5: 12 to 10 (Marbella, Spain)

1-on-1: Kelsey Anderson. Joey drove up on his moped and eventually left with Kelsey Anderson for their 1-on-1 date. He took her to buy food at the local stores and they had a picnic.

Group Date: 10 women on this date: Autumn, Daisy, Jenn, Jessica, Katelyn, Kelsey T., Lea, Lexi, Madina, and Maria. They had to write a poem and paint it, then Joey had to try and guess what it was. Maria got the group date rose.

1-on-1: Rachel Nance. Some sort of dancing date, then at night got a fireworks show.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Madina Alam & Autumn Waggoner.

Rose Ceremony #6: Montreal, Canada (10 to 6)

The 10 women in Montreal were: Daisy, Jenn, Jessica, Katelyn, Kelsey A., Kelsey T., Lea, Lexi, Maria, and Rachel.

Group Date: 8 women on this date: Daisy, Jenn, Jessica, Katelyn, Kelsey A., Lea, Lexi, and Rachel. It was a scavenger hunt around Old Montreal and playing hockey (which I originally reported) was one of the activities they did.

During the night portion of this group date, Joey eliminated Jessica Edwards.

Sometime before Maria’s date, Lexi Young self-eliminated. Apparently their timelines of marriage and kids didn’t align, so she left. I’m not sure exactly whose timeline is what. All I heard was this had to do with their timelines not meshing.

1-on-1: Maria Georgas. She got the Pretty Woman date as they went around town shopping. Was told they were seen around town that day shopping.

1-on-1: Kelsey Toussant. Not sure what they did on this date.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Katelyn DeBacker and Lea Cayanan. Jessica Edwards and Lexi Young eliminated earlier in the episode.

Rose Ceremony #7: (Jasper, Alberta, Canada) 6 to 4

1-on-1: Daisy Kent. Went horseback riding.

1-on-1: Kelsey Anderson. Polar Plunge date.

Not sure if there were three 1-on-1’s this episode and a 3 person group date, or if these were the only two 1-on-1’s and it was a 4 person group date.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: I don’t believe there was a rose ceremony this episode, it was an episode where roses were given out on dates. The two women eliminated this episode were Jenn Tran and Kelsey Toussant.

Rose Ceremony #8: 4 to 3 (Hometowns)

Tues 10/24 – Daisy Kent (Minnesota)

Thurs 10/26 – Kelsey Anderson (Louisiana)

Sat 10/28 – Maria Georgas (Canada)

Mon 10/30 – Rachel Nance

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Maria Georgas.

Rose Ceremony #9: 3 to 2 (Overnights – Tulum, Mexico)

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Rachel Nance.

Episode #10: Women Tell All

Final Rose Ceremony: 2 to 1 (Kelsey vs Daisy)

Always tough to get any details in regards to how the dates with the parents went or who had which date first and stuff like that. All I care about is finding out how it ended and who Joey proposed to – if he did.

And yes, he did.

Joey is engaged to Daisy Kent.

Just like every season, people will question, people will doubt, and contestants will post stuff on social media to throw fans off. Happens every season. This one will be no different. But come finale night, this is what you’ll see. Joey and Daisy got engaged in Tulum, Mexico at the end of the season. Obviously the finale won’t air until mid-March so who knows what can happen in the next four months. But this is how the season ended. Have no proof that I can share, which I usually never do without outing any sources, so here it is.

Your whole season laid out for you two months before the first episode airs on Jan. 22nd. Sweet. Now I can just kick my feet up, relax, and wait until March as this all plays out. Enjoy everybody.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:50 am

Daisy was my pick for Joey so hoping this is correct!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 8367-910 2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 I_got_13 2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 E5kqdm15 2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:12 pm

joey is at the golden bachelor live finale and we're getting a sneak peek of his season tonight! cheerleader hopefully it's a long trailer
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:40 pm

Can’t watch til later .. can someone post approx how far into the show the sneak peek is? TYIA
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:19 pm

@Jeepers i think it'll be at the end of the episode

he looks SO good  2 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1f60d 

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:45 pm

He looks awesome!!

He has a mark on the back of his left hand covered by his right hand .. hiding it maybe??  LOL. wonder what it is
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:06 am

i don't have time to do screenshots now but i can later if nobody else is able to

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:09 am

Not much Daisy (or at least she was more hidden than Rachel) or Kelsey from what I can tell. But from the crying frc shots it looks like a traditional frc finale.

At least two shoots of Rachel and a close up of Jenn on an obvious 1on1.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:22 am

smg2587 wrote:Not much Daisy (or at least she was more hidden than Rachel) or Kelsey from what I can tell. But from the crying frc shots it looks like a traditional frc finale.

At least two shoots of Rachel and a close up of Jenn on an obvious 1on1.

I had the same reaction about the FRC. Ugh
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond